ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hello guys, could anyone give me a hand? I started this game about 10 times or more (rss). On day 3 to 10 am, in the pool after swimming my istamine does not change to 2, disrupting the sequence of the game. Does anyone know how to open the console in this game so that I can change manually? PC game win 10 pro 64. Grateful. (translated from portBR by Google)
Either use save editor to change the stamina ( )
Or use use this, to put in the game folder. Temper with the console at your own risks...
Personnaly I would keep swimming and do yoga with Rachel as soon as she'll let you try...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello guys, could anyone give me a hand? I started this game about 10 times or more (rss). On day 3 to 10 am, in the pool after swimming my istamine does not change to 2, disrupting the sequence of the game. Does anyone know how to open the console in this game so that I can change manually? PC game win 10 pro 64. Grateful. (translated from portBR by Google)
It takes a few times before it goes up and you should also do yoga at 8 am.

Windows 10 has more protections so you may need to take full ownership of the folder and all files inside of the game plus you may need to make it read and write because windows 10 auto makes all files and folders read only.
After doing the above and it still does not work then you may have a computer problem.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi guys, I'm stuck! I completed the first part, the island and now I'm almost at the end of the second part. But I don't know what to do. Rachel was asking about chores and punisment, but I have no chores assigned to me nor homeworks.

Help me!!!
Have you went back to the island and done all 4 stories?
Maybe post your event table so that we get a better understanding of where you are in the story
I agree.

Juca Alves

Apr 24, 2018
Either use save editor to change the stamina ( )
Or use use this, to put in the game folder. Temper with the console at your own risks...
Personnaly I would keep swimming and do yoga with Rachel as soon as she'll let you try...
Thanks for the help, it was very welcome. I continued to swim and do yoga, but then I can't get Emily to blow job by compromising the game sequence.

Juca Alves

Apr 24, 2018
Hi guys, could anyone give me a hand? I started this game about 10 times or more (rss). At 3 am to 10 am, in the pool after swimming my stamina does not change to 2, compromising the game sequence (for example, I can't get Emily to do a blowjob). Couldn't change stamina through console (gives exception error. PC game on windows 10 pro 64. Grateful. (Translated from portBR by Google)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for the help, it was very welcome. I continued to swim and do yoga, but then I can't get Emily to blow job by compromising the game sequence.
Each event will tell you what you need to do most of the time and if not then use the walkthrough for more help.

Be warned the way this VN/Game is set up there are more than 1 trigger that needs to go off for events to proceed forward.
Messing around with save game editor or the console can break it if you don't know what you are doing.

There is at this time only 1 code I have found that seems to be safe to use.

dayWithoutChores = xx (xx number of days from 0 to 25 seems to work just find.)

Set it to 0 if you need to get MC spanked to progress the VN/Game when needed.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi guys, could anyone give me a hand? I started this game about 10 times or more (rss). At 3 am to 10 am, in the pool after swimming my stamina does not change to 2, compromising the game sequence (for example, I can't get Emily to do a blowjob). Couldn't change stamina through console (gives exception error. PC game on windows 10 pro 64. Grateful. (Translated from portBR by Google)
https://f95zone.to/threads/cure-my-addiction-v0-9-3-thegary.18207/page-350#post-2281888

maniq1223

Oct 20, 2018
(ı need to check ıf linda is wearing a towel now. otherwise my efforts were for nothing) ı did't understand. how can ı do it?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i have completed choles dog training and susan told me to give pet a name . but what to fo after that
If that is #7 you must finish MS1 first before you can go on.

Grab the walkthrough and it would have told you the same thing.

Be warned if you want 100% completion you must have Femdom turned on and do not call mom the 3rd time until you complete all quests/events and the chores under the chores tab because Amy's arrival on the ship blocks several quests/events.

Also putting your cursor over the star will tell you what is needed. CureMyAddiction 2019-08-17 14-46-39-03.jpg

Reactions: Friends5

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
It's been a long time since anybody asked for this one :D
So, when you have to study, keep one hour, and study with Emily at 18.00 by the terrace. You'll get what you want

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
If that is #7 you must finish MS1 first before you can go on.

Grab the walkthrough and it would have told you the same thing.

Be warned if you want 100% completion you must have Femdom turned on and do not call mom the 3rd time until you complete all quests/events and the chores under the chores tab because Amy's arrival on the ship blocks several quests/events.

Also putting your cursor over the star will tell you what is needed. View attachment 374194
If you turn femdom off, you can still get 100% if you complete all the non femdom events. Works for me

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
Have you went back to the island and done all 4 stories?

I agree.
Hi, thanks for the answer. I think I had to wait more days. Rachel told us that the study chores begin with Emily punisments. I thought I was stuck but I've been impatient (as I am every single time).

Thanks again!!!

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes