a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
pls share a full save.
Here just remember you must renumber it to 2-1-LT1.save or it will not work.

Segmentation Fault

This is just before, during and just after the convo with R about moving Amy out, E got a spanking for some reason.

Just wanted to see if it was meant to be this way.
Before: CureMyAddiction 2019-08-18 10-51-58-17.jpg
During: CureMyAddiction 2019-08-18 10-52-06-42.jpg
After: CureMyAddiction 2019-08-18 10-52-11-42.jpg
But it does not show at 9 am just 1 hour later. CureMyAddiction 2019-08-18 10-57-59-78.jpg

Maybe bug or just the wrong pic?

Never mind E just told MC of the unjust spanking, so its good to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: h41pa

h41pa

Aug 7, 2016
Here just remember you must renumber it to 2-1-LT1.save or it will not work.

Segmentation Fault

This is just before, during and just after the convo with R about moving Amy out, E got a spanking for some reason.

Just wanted to see if it was meant to be this way.
Before: View attachment 374743
During: View attachment 374744
After: View attachment 374745
But it does not show at 9 am just 1 hour later. View attachment 374748

Maybe bug or just the wrong pic?

Never mind E just told MC of the unjust spanking, so its good to go.

D

Deleted member 1481465

Can't unlock Extra Naughty #2 no matter what I do. Followed the guide and nothing happens.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Segmentation Fault

Can you get this info to the dev please.

It says MC licked Chloe clit but that never happen, only thing that touched her clit up to this point is his dick between her legs just rubbing and his fingers in the bathroom. CureMyAddiction 2019-08-18 19-26-01-49.jpg

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Segmentation Fault Can you get this info to the dev please. It says MC licked Chloe clit but that never happen, only thing that touched her clit up to this point is his dick between her legs just rubbing and his fingers in the bathroom. View attachment 375135
If you're after the Island, there are 2 occasions : during Chloe's ending on the Island and during She Does Deserve It if you tried all the options

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
If you're after the Island, there are 2 occasions : during Chloe's ending on the Island and during She Does Deserve It if you tried all the options
Only did 2 so far and not Chloe's yet.
We have just started She Does Deserve It and have not gotten that far yet.

thebrute

Jul 27, 2017
after i came back from island i have no option to satisfy Emily or Chloe during the day and yet in the evening they are mad at me for neglecting them so Chloe masturbates when i come in her room in the evening without saying the word to me and Emily is busy eating Linda also not allowing me to join. Is this how it is supposed to be? also i am able to talk with Emily and Chloe after they go to sleep and they talk to me with animation still showing them sleeping. is this a bug? And every time i click on any character during the day there is only one word "nothing" as option for conversation. Like i meet Emily click on her name, she says "you are welcome" (not sure what for) but all i can do is click on "nothing". same with everyone else except Linda where i have option for medical emergency i believe.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
after i came back from island i have no option to satisfy Emily or Chloe during the day and yet in the evening they are mad at me for neglecting them so Chloe masturbates when i come in her room in the evening without saying the word to me and Emily is busy eating Linda also not allowing me to join. Is this how it is supposed to be? also i am able to talk with Emily and Chloe after they go to sleep and they talk to me with animation still showing them sleeping. is this a bug? And every time i click on any character during the day there is only one word "nothing" as option for conversation. Like i meet Emily click on her name, she says "you are welcome" (not sure what for) but all i can do is click on "nothing". same with everyone else except Linda where i have option for medical emergency i believe.
What you describe is OK. The possibility to talk to the girls when they're supposed to be asleep has be reported.
The girls will have fun on their own during the night as long as you do nothing with them during the day. You should have the option to play with Chloe and Emily really soon. Try every hour.
Just to be sure : did you do Babysitter (Rachel) on the island ? It unlocks important events. If not after a few days you'll have the opportunity to go back to the Island. Do it and and complete the path.

Reactions: TGI Games

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
"up to this point" There was no oral given to Chloe? That's hard to believe. Did you not do the Island yet?
I have done 2 of the island, 1 Rachel's and 1 Amy's.

I am just now starting on Chloe with day 1 then I will do it again for Emily.

That is the reason why I posted it because it should not have happen for that statement to be in the game yet.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You must progress the events more.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
I have done 2 of the island, 1 Rachel's and 1 Amy's.

I am just now starting on Chloe with day 1 then I will do it again for Emily.

That is the reason why I posted it because it should not have happen for that statement to be in the game yet.
Ah it makes sense then. The game doesn't force you to complete everything on the Island, and only Rachel's path is a requirement for future events. But if you play the game fully and complete everything on the Island at this point you would have given oral to Chloe already.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes