Extra

Jun 28, 2017
a very looser question: I collect all of the stars both in chores and events, but no MS1. What did I wrong? Is it a problem, that a message stucked in my notebook, as I should ask Rachel to knock?

gerlox

Oct 13, 2018
Can someone explain to me what i have to do for the "for real? #1" quest? The quest description says that linda is doing something curious at night and i have to ask her what she is up to. So i searched for her at night and found her at the terrace. But i cant ask her what she is doing there.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Can someone explain to me what i have to do for the "for real? #1" quest? The quest description says that linda is doing something curious at night and i have to ask her what she is up to. So i searched for her at night and found her at the terrace. But i cant ask her what she is doing there.
You need to see her with Amy (jacuzzi, 03.00),
And go after that to the Infirmary and talk to Linda.
Repeat and follow the notebook

Reactions: gerlox

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
a very looser question: I collect all of the stars both in chores and events, but no MS1. What did I wrong? Is it a problem, that a message stucked in my notebook, as I should ask Rachel to knock?
The massage about Rachel is in the No Privacy event. Have you completed it ?
If all the stars of MS1 are lit, go talk to Susan, then pass a phone call from the infirmary

gerlox

Oct 13, 2018
Can someone help me with "the deal #2"? I am stuck at the fourth star and dont know what to do. The description says that this part is only possible after completing amy's event. What is amy's event?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Can someone help me with "the deal #2"? I am stuck at the fourth star and dont know what to do. The description says that this part is only possible after completing amy's event. What is amy's event?
Amy's event is True nature #1
Attention, complete all Island quests before starting True Nature, as you won't be able to go back to the Island afterwards

Last edited:

maniq1223

Oct 20, 2018
(This part of the event is only possible even after completing Amy. Return to your room when Rachel wants to discuss something important.) How can I do it?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
(This part of the event is only possible even after completing Amy. Return to your room when Rachel wants to discuss something important.) How can I do it?
Amy's event is true nature #1
Otherwise do as you're told, go to your room to "discuss" with Rachel

Extra

Jun 28, 2017
The massage about Rachel is in the No Privacy event. Have you completed it ?
If all the stars of MS1 are lit, go talk to Susan, then pass a phone call from the infirmary

Got it, I missed only the phone call, thx mate!

thebrute

Jul 27, 2017
What you describe is OK. The possibility to talk to the girls when they're supposed to be asleep has be reported.
The girls will have fun on their own during the night as long as you do nothing with them during the day. You should have the option to play with Chloe and Emily really soon. Try every hour.
Just to be sure : did you do Babysitter (Rachel) on the island ? It unlocks important events. If not after a few days you'll have the opportunity to go back to the Island. Do it and and complete the path.
Thank you. i thought it was a bug or i did something wrong. and yes i did Babysitter quest for Rachel.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
i need help. i cant seem to get the 2 chores star under terrace with rachel distacting... when do i have to do this? and also the not good enough stars. i tried only cleaning 1 place but that not doing it.. so how to get those stars?

and finally how to get final star in sacrifice event? cause she gets to my room after i talked with her in day, but she does not ask about shower.. i just get the scene where i says thks without miss, and gets punished with the mask..... so pls help!!

scratch that...found out and got them.

Last edited:

gerlox

Oct 13, 2018
For the "extra naughty #1" event you must have completed rachel's ending. What is rachels ending? It seems not to be an event

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
i need help. i cant seem to get the 2 chores star under terrace with rachel distacting... when do i have to do this? and also the not good enough stars. i tried only cleaning 1 place but that not doing it.. so how to get those stars?

and finally how to get final star in sacrifice event? cause she gets to my room after i talked with her in day, but she does not ask about shower.. i just get the scene where i says thks without miss, and gets punished with the mask..... so pls help!!
For chores and Rachel, try at 13.00, not every time
Not good enough : clean 2 out of 3
Sacrifice : Repeat the event and don’t take a shower before Susan arrives.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
For the "extra naughty #1" event you must have completed rachel's ending. What is rachels ending? It seems not to be an event
When on the Island, complete the Babysitting quest, it's Rachel's ending

Reactions: gerlox

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Been at this for a while now. I am almost completely stuck. Still have to go through some more T or D to get Cloe's trait and then might be stuck. Here are some screen shots of where I am. I have been unable to get some of the stars and don't understand why. Some are stopped because I need to finish MS1. Any help is appreciated.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

Juca Alves

Apr 24, 2018
Each event will tell you what you need to do most of the time and if not then use the walkthrough for more help.

Be warned the way this VN/Game is set up there are more than 1 trigger that needs to go off for events to proceed forward.
Messing around with save game editor or the console can break it if you don't know what you are doing.

There is at this time only 1 code I have found that seems to be safe to use.

dayWithoutChores = xx (xx number of days from 0 to 25 seems to work just find.)

Set it to 0 if you need to get MC spanked to progress the VN/Game when needed.
Thank you so much for your help, it was of great value. I managed to make progress in the game.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes