ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
So are you good with your questions from your last post ?
yes for now. However, I think the T or D needs tweaking. I only have one star left and it's a random one, kissing Emily's feet. I keep doing the event and Cloe never asks me to do it. A little frustrating but I know it will eventually happen. I have gotten to Cloe's traing but haven't started yet and then I think I will complete MS1.

edit: I have one question that I haven't found the answer to. What is the reason for provoking the girls at a meal and what does it do. Other getting a rebuke from Rachel I haven't found a reason to try.

Last edited:
May 25, 2017
edit: I have one question that I haven't found the answer to. What is the reason for provoking the girls at a meal and what does it do. Other getting a rebuke from Rachel I haven't found a reason to try.
If you successfully provoke them, they piss Rachel off and they gain a "strike" (similar to distracting them from their studies). At three strikes they get punished in the evening.

Reactions: ThL

gimix17g

Nov 17, 2018
is there any way to complete linda's surprise visit(4,5star) after island event? i'm trying to ignore her over a week but nothing triggered in relive the past mode

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
is there any way to complete linda's surprise visit(4,5star) after island event? i'm trying to ignore her over a week but nothing triggered in relive the past mode
If it can be done then its must be done after Amy arrives and before the Island.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
If you successfully provoke them, they piss Rachel off and they gain a "strike" (similar to distracting them from their studies). At three strikes they get punished in the evening.
Thx. So if I want to get them punished then try otherwise say nothing. Good to know.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Just to let everyone know. The "Linda Surprise Visit" event can be completed before Amy comes on board the Yacht. I just did it.

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight and ThL

SenpaiHD

Jan 7, 2019
Due to popular demand, a new walkthrough has been compiled, covering all in-game events up until and including CMA-v0.9. Enjoy.

Download:

Note that this is a fanmade walkthrough, so address your complaints about inaccuracies, spelling, grammar, etc mistakes to me and not to Gary. He is completely blameless (except for creating such a complicated game).

Edit (08/06/19):
Updated for CMA v0.9.
Bad rar fix please :(

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
i'm having trouble completing the 3rd star of sun tzu #1 and i don't know what it means by 'take a risk'
please help
- thanks
When Susan is tied up, you have a dialog option to do something not agreed upon beforehand.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you say yes you get the star.
If you missed it, do the event again in the dream section.

Last edited:
Reactions: Segmentation Fault

gerlox

Oct 13, 2018
I am stuck at "extra naughty #2" first star and i already dont get what i have to do. Description says i dont have to encourage chloe or give her a 'pep talk'. So i gues i need her to get punished by not motivating her to do her studys, or am i wrong?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am stuck at "extra naughty #2" first star and i already dont get what i have to do. Description says i dont have to encourage chloe or give her a 'pep talk'. So i gues i need her to get punished by not motivating her to do her studys, or am i wrong?
You are correct and just wait and visit the interior every Sunday at 8 am.
Do not encourage Chloe at all for a full week and then on Sunday morning at 8 am visit the interior.

Reactions: gerlox

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
The last release made it even more clear : you have the dialog option to "discourage her". Use it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The last release made it even more clear : you have the dialog option to "discourage her". Use it.
"Discourage her" is only after you have "encourage her" first.

Reactions: ThL
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes