a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't know if its a bug or is meant to be that way but Rachel takes a shower for 2 hours in a roll, 21:00 and 22:00.

Maybe someone can get this info to the dev. ;)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I don't know if its a bug or is meant to be that way but Rachel takes a shower for 2 hours in a roll, 21:00 and 22:00.

Maybe someone can get this info to the dev. ;)
He knows. Never experienced a woman taking hours to get herself pretty ? ;)

gerlox

Oct 13, 2018
The last release made it even more clear : you have the dialog option to "discourage her". Use it.
Yea I allready knew that. The part that i didnt know was the one where you have to go to the interior at 8:00 on a sunday. But thanks for the answer

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yea I allready knew that. The part that i didnt know was the one where you have to go to her room at 8:00 on a sunday. But thanks for the answer
Not her room but the "interior" CureMyAddiction 2019-08-21 10-53-41-01.jpg

You may have missed type but I just wanted to make sure other players understand where to go.

Reactions: gerlox

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
quick question... how do i get back to the island? it was read that it should be possible to get the other endings/quests too.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
quick question... how do i get back to the island? it was read that it should be possible to get the other endings/quests too.
You can wait till the new convo comes up with Rachel or when you go to sleep there will be the option to go back to the island.

My first playthrough I did the dream way but now I use the Rachel convo option.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I wish we could just get rid of Amy for good and not have to put up with her after she gets caught.

My first play through I hated her from the start.

Reactions: Arassei

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
i cant seem to get the for real1 started.. i follow the walkthrough but nothing happens in the bathroom at 3.. or at the tub. anyhelp?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i cant seem to get the for real1 started.. i follow the walkthrough but nothing happens in the bathroom at 3.. or at the tub. anyhelp?
What are you talking about the bathroom at 3.

➢ Catch Linda and Amy in the hot tub together at 03:00 AM.
➢ Talk to Linda about what you saw (and then change your mind).
➢ Catch them in the hot tub again.
➢ Talk to Linda about it the next day.
➢ Talk to her again and warn her about Amy.
➢ Wait for Linda to approach you several days later.
Go to the bathroom in the next few hours.
Unlocks During the event.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
What are you talking about the bathroom at 3.

➢ Catch Linda and Amy in the hot tub together at 03:00 AM.
➢ Talk to Linda about what you saw (and then change your mind).
➢ Catch them in the hot tub again.
➢ Talk to Linda about it the next day.
➢ Talk to her again and warn her about Amy.
➢ Wait for Linda to approach you several days later.
Go to the bathroom in the next few hours.
i did the 1-5 now waiting for linda to come back with answer about 3some.. but i have not received any stars???

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
also how do i repeat the 3 envelopes1 quests? im missing 3-5. walkthrough says to repeat it.. but do i catch her reading again as i did in the beginning?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i did the 1-5 now waiting for linda to come back with answer about 3some.. but i have not received any stars???
Now you must wait for several days then Linda will come back to you and say it is ready then go straight to the restroom and have fun.
also how do i repeat the 3 envelopes1 quests? im missing 3-5. walkthrough says to repeat it.. but do i catch her reading again as i did in the beginning?
Just talk to EM every day and soon a new convo option will show up and choose the first one until it fulfills the star then choose the 2nd one until it fulfills the star.

Segmentation Fault
ADD: Never ending Linda spanking at night.

1. see her in the towel and once it drops go spank her then choose "nothing" twice and it goes back to her in the towel again and it just keeps repeating.

When will we be able to creampie Chloe?

Last edited:

LordSanguine

Mar 7, 2019
As part of the Aunt Makes Mistakes stars it says I need to accept a spanking. but how can I do that? Everytime Ive gone against Rachel in the competitions, I always win. Is there another way or will I lose if I keep doing it and itll give me the spanking option?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
As part of the Aunt Makes Mistakes stars it says I need to accept a spanking. but how can I do that? Everytime Ive gone against Rachel in the competitions, I always win. Is there another way or will I lose if I keep doing it and itll give me the spanking option?
You must have Femdom on and there is "Spanking" as the 3rd option when you first enter the room.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I am ready to get Amy on the yacht but have missed 7 stars. Here they are. I know that "Fulfilling Linda's request won't go forward until Amy is on board. I have tried everything to get the last 2 stars in the main and am stumped on how to get the last 5 stars on the chores. No idea so any help is appreciated. Also will it cause me to miss anything going forward if I just skip then and get Amy on the yacht?

screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I am ready to get Amy on the yacht but have missed 7 stars. Here they are. I know that "Fulfilling Linda's request won't go forward until Amy is on board. I have tried everything to get the last 2 stars in the main and am stumped on how to get the last 5 stars on the chores. No idea so any help is appreciated. Also will it cause me to miss anything going forward if I just skip then and get Amy on the yacht?

View attachment 377947 View attachment 377948
Truth or Dare : kiss Emily's feet : it's random, just repeat the event (quick save / quick load to avoid spending days on it)
Not so safe : Ask Emily for anal training (00.00). Choose butt plug. Repeat because Linda appearances are not so frequent.
Chores : it's only a question of being at the right time at the right place with the right chore. Follow the hints. The only tricky one is the last from Study : Shower early in the morning. When Chloe shows up spank her. In the morning in the Interior study with her. She'll show you her red butt.
I would advise to max the stars before Amy comes in.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes