Leon0803

Jul 26, 2017
i got this issue lacking the fourth star in the second "aunt makes mistakes" row Unlock school uniform & win a kneeling contest, completed everything else and cant pill Rachel anymore at night

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Truth or Dare : kiss Emily's feet : it's random, just repeat the event (quick save / quick load to avoid spending days on it)
Not so safe : Ask Emily for anal training (00.00). Choose butt plug. Repeat because Linda appearances are not so frequent.
Chores : it's only a question of being at the right time at the right place with the right chore. Follow the hints. The only tricky one is the last from Study : Shower early in the morning. When Chloe shows up spank her. In the morning in the Interior study with her. She'll show you her red butt.
I would advise to max the stars before Amy comes in.
Thx.

Reactions: ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
i got this issue lacking the fourth star in the second "aunt makes mistakes" row Unlock school uniform & win a kneeling contest, completed everything else and cant pill Rachel anymore at night
If Susan doesn't need your skills anymore, roam the corridor around 22.00. You'll hear noises coming from Rachel's room. Enter and pick the 3rd choice. The following morning tell Susan. It activates the Aunt makes mistake event

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Damn. The part of me that hates femdom is bummed, but the completionist in me is willing to do whatever it takes.
I'm the same way and if this VN did not have great game play I would have thrown it in the trash can.

But dam its a great VN and I can allow this crap for it.

I hate BDSM and Femdom the most but this VN has a great story going for it and I can stomach a little bit of this crap.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Damn. The part of me that hates femdom is bummed, but the completionist in me is willing to do whatever it takes.
You don't need to play femdom on to get all the stars of the "vanilla game". I turned it off and I'm all good.

Reactions: TGI Games

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
to be honest i didn't like this new Event complete method. hope the devs will reconsider with take the old event complete method back where all finish complete put down under. if not possbile remove pics then its ok just put all finish complete down under. sorry my english. hope you know what i mean.

Reactions: Ti Guan

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is no down under in the rest of the world, Ozzie. get your previous version out your huge marsupial pouch and enjoy last versions' quality of life enhancements. Game on to the Future;)!

Reactions: ThL

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
to be honest i didn't like this new Event complete method. hope the devs will reconsider with take the old event complete method back where all finish complete put down under. if not possbile remove pics then its ok just put all finish complete down under. sorry my english. hope you know what i mean.
I got an Nvidia GTX 980 Ti and it slow down when I click on the progress button for a few seconds before it loads up.
At least once the event is done they need to remove the pic for that event.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
2 questions.

1. Has this option for spanking been or can it be reached? CureMyAddiction 2019-08-23 06-13-58-10.jpg

2. Is this a bug or is it intended? CureMyAddiction 2019-08-23 06-14-28-64.jpg (Amy's mood 200.)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
ThL Thanks, looks like it time for my 4th playthrough to unlock that last spanking option.

Chloe was getting spank naked so I was wondering what else it could have been.
Is it only unlock with the MC getting many more spankings or not.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
ThL Thanks, looks like it time for my 4th playthrough to unlock that last spanking option.

Chloe was getting spank naked so I was wondering what else it could have been.
Is it only unlock with the MC getting many more spankings or not.
To reach that level as quick as possible I had everyone spanked, Chloe, MC, even my dear Emily (for her strap at the end of the week in the Interior, I turned the blind eye...) :cry:

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
To reach that level as quick as possible I had everyone spanked, Chloe, MC, even my dear Emily (for her strap at the end of the week in the Interior, I turned the blind eye...) :cry:
The question is does it require the MC to be spanked?
I really don't want to but if it is required then I will have to do it.

I also hate getting both girls strapped but it is required to move forward.:cry:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The question is does it require the MC to be spanked?
I really don't want to but if it is required then I will have to do it.

I also hate getting both girls strapped but it is required to move forward.:cry:
MC N.E.E.D.S ... C.H.O.R.E.S ... T.O ... EXIST FOR NAUGHTY SCENES TO POP OUT.
MC NEEDS ALL THE SPANKING SO HE CAN TAKE OVER THE REIGNS AND SHUFFLE THE DECK ;)!

arthurjensen

May 31, 2019
I don't see which punishments is unlocked, and it seems like the New Life #1 don't mark as completed (I can have Amy change uniform, but the task is still unfinished

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't see which punishments is unlocked, and it seems like the New Life #1 don't mark as completed (I can have Amy change uniform, but the task is still unfinished
Make Amy clean Emily’s toys and watch her do it in the common bathroom.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes