raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
That would be the first femdom event with Emily right? I'm curious about it, she seems to be the more vanilla character in the game (also best girl).
Thanks for the news!
im also hping for more linda content.. now it seems we found out she likes anal, and is kinda into spanking too...

my favorite girls by far is 1 Emely ( im a sucker for redheads) 2 Linda 3 Rachel.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I Enable all Options but i still have the problem, any solution?
Its to late for that now the only thing I can say is start a new game with all turned on and follow the walkthrough.

That hot tube one should have completed before the last 2.

Now if you want to keep playing then try this.

1. play for 3-4 days and do not miss the hot tube if you can help it.
2. make a new save after the 4th day then close down the game and restart and try again 3-4 days.

If after all that and still not completing then its broken.

im also hping for more linda content.. now it seems we found out she likes anal, and is kinda into spanking too...

my favorite girls by far is 1 Emely ( im a sucker for redheads) 2 Linda 3 Rachel.
My favorite is Chloe then Emily followed by Rachel then Linda.
I wish there was a better way for Amy but she pissed me off the very first day on board.

Susan can just kiss my ass, I hate femdom.

Reactions: ThL and Canto Forte
May 25, 2017
Can someone help me?

I finished 1 MST but I have a bug in HOT TUB PLEASURE I can't get this achievement

Am I doing something wrong?
You are right, it's bugged. It's not something that will impede your progress as it's not a vital event, but if you'd like, you can use the attached save (it's yours with the event manually completed).

p.s. Remember to rename the save file back to "1-1-LT1.save" after downloading.

Reactions: ThL

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Segmentation Fault

Can you get this to the dev please.

If you go above Chloe's spanking max and she tells you to get out she will not have the spanking icon or the red butt.

I just got through spanking her and went over so she told me to get out. CureMyAddiction 2019-08-24 12-13-35-42.jpg

Segmentation Fault

Here is another one, I just got this star completed for Chloe without having the First Milestone being done. CureMyAddiction 2019-08-24 13-25-15-03.jpg

ThL

Last edited:

Gutokv

Mar 30, 2019
You are right, it's bugged. It's not something that will impede your progress as it's not a vital event, but if you'd like, you can use the attached save (it's yours with the event manually completed).

p.s. Remember to rename the save file back to "1-1-LT1.save" after downloading.
Thanks

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
That would be the first femdom event with Emily right? I'm curious about it, she seems to be the more vanilla character in the game (also best girl).
Thanks for the news!
I may not have made myself clear : there was an hint about a femdom event and another one about an Emily event. I would hate to see Emily in a femdom event :cry:

Last edited:

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Help !
Extra naughty #2 didn't start. Cloe get's public punishment, after I can follow her into interieur. Regarding WT I should look into interieur on sunday 8am. Also if I do it, it didn't start. What's the problem. Someone there who can help me, please ?

May 25, 2017
Help !
Extra naughty #2 didn't start. Cloe get's public punishment, after I can follow her into interieur. Regarding WT I should look into interieur on sunday 8am. Also if I do it, it didn't start. What's the problem. Someone there who can help me, please ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
There was a hint in the last episode that "someone else" was 'helping' Linda with her lotion experiments. Now I wonder who that could be.
Would you choose your female lover, who has some experience of administering punishment, or go to the 'dominant' woman on board for a 'professional' beating?

Linda has always been a bit afraid of Mrs Elwell - but may feel more comfortable around the Captain?

;)

• Thinking Face

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Segmentation Fault

I think my save is broken.
1. Purple writhing. CureMyAddiction 2019-08-25 05-55-03-23.jpg
2. Rachel's toy event. CureMyAddiction 2019-08-25 05-55-14-87.jpg
The very first time I heard the noise outside her room I just entered and it completed the 2nd star and for many weeks now I have only been peeking then enter and have chosen all 3 options many times each.
The first star will not complete.

Can you have a look at my save and if it is broken please let me know and I will start over again.

May 25, 2017
Segmentation Fault

I think my save is broken.
1. Purple writhing.
2. Rachel's toy event.
The very first time I heard the noise outside her room I just entered and it completed the 2nd star and for many weeks now I have only been peeking then enter and have chosen all 3 options many times each.
The first star will not complete.

Can you have a look at my save and if it is broken please let me know and I will start over again.
Your save is not broken. The Day 0 - 00:00 thing in the name is a known bug that will be fixed in the next version. It only affects the name of the save and has no impact on gameplay. As for "Rachel's Toy", I don't have time to dig atm, but my best guess is that it can't be completed once Amy moves from MC's to Rachel's room. I've corrected your save and have manually marked it as completed (see attachment).

Other than that, your save is perfectly fine. My advice is to complete the last few stars of "Fulfilling Linda's Request" and "A Sacrifice I'm Willing to Make" before proceeding to the Island. Alternatively, you can use the dream sequence after your return and complete the event then.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Your save is not broken. The Day 0 - 00:00 thing in the name is a known bug that will be fixed in the next version. It only affects the name of the save and has no impact on gameplay. As for "Rachel's Toy", I don't have time to dig atm, but my best guess is that it can't be completed once Amy moves from MC's to Rachel's room. I've corrected your save and have manually marked it as completed (see attachment).

Other than that, your save is perfectly fine. My advice is to complete the last few stars of "Fulfilling Linda's Request" and "A Sacrifice I'm Willing to Make" before proceeding to the Island. Alternatively, you can use the dream sequence after your return and complete the event then.
Thanks for fixing it but I tried many times before Amy arrived and after for 2 weeks before moving her to Rachel's room.

thebrute

Jul 27, 2017
I do not know was this addressed before but i have problem with quest Ascension 1st *. no matter what i do it does not get completed. all other stars are completed on this quest.
Also 3rd and 5th * on quest 3 envelops do not complete no matter how many times i repeat those scenes with Emily.
Can you fuck Rachel or Susan?

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
ok., now I've done all tasks, but there is one problem: Three envelopes #1. I didn't get the third and fifth star. Regarding walk through, I've to repeat one of the three riddles. I've now repeated all three for several times, but nothing happend. Any solution for this ?
1566767964924.png

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I do not know was this addressed before but i have problem with quest Ascension 1st *. no matter what i do it does not get completed. all other stars are completed on this quest.
Also 3rd and 5th * on quest 3 envelops do not complete no matter how many times i repeat those scenes with Emily.
Can you fuck Rachel or Susan?
That first star should have been done the first time you grounded Chloe in her room.

3rd star:After you receive her 2nd riddle (automatic), go to Rachel’s room at 09:00 AM (except Sundays).
Just need to keep doing it over and over again and it will change.

thebrute

Jul 27, 2017
ok., now I've done all tasks, but there is one problem: Three envelopes #1. I didn't get the third and fifth star. Regarding walk through, I've to repeat one of the three riddles. I've now repeated all three for several times, but nothing happend. Any solution for this ?
View attachment 381565
i was wandering about the same thing in a post right above yours. and right after that i completed the anal scene in Rachel's room without her showing up. and suddenly both stars got completed.

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
That first star should have been done the first time you grounded Chloe in her room.

3rd star:After you receive her 2nd riddle (automatic), go to Rachel’s room at 09:00 AM (except Sundays).
Just need to keep doing it over and over again and it will change.
i was wandering about the same thing in a post right above yours. and right after that i completed the anal scene in Rachel's room without her showing up. and suddenly both stars got completed.
Thanks to both of you. I'll try it once again tomorrow, now I'm too trired.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes