a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I told chloe not to wear panties and made sure it showed that she wouldnt be wearing them in the morning either. But when I go to her room at 6am for the star, nothing happens. Im confused.
Did you talk to her?

LordSanguine

Mar 7, 2019
So, does picking Amy's or Emily's tits ahve any real impact going forward? I just want to know in case something happens and I made a bad choice.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
So, does picking Amy's or Emily's tits ahve any real impact going forward? I just want to know in case something happens and I made a bad choice.
There is no bad choice, to me Amy is the bad choice to make.

Reactions: elbro

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I'm stuck trying to finish the yacht events in the dream sequence. I have resorted to using the in game dream manipulation. Here is where I am and I can't progress. Also using the walkthrough. The last star for spending time with Emily won't trigger and neither does the star for A sacrifice I'm willing to make. I keep going to Em's room at 0100 and whether I peek or enter I get the same sequence. When I ask Susan for a favor she keeps saying Did you forget about your girlfriend and when I talk to Amy I only have the option of Have sex again.

screenshot0008.png

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm stuck trying to finish the yacht events in the dream sequence. I have resorted to using the in game dream manipulation. Here is where I am and I can't progress. Also using the walkthrough. The last star for spending time with Emily won't trigger and neither does the star for A sacrifice I'm willing to make. I keep going to Em's room at 0100 and whether I peek or enter I get the same sequence. When I ask Susan for a favor she keeps saying Did you forget about your girlfriend and when I talk to Amy I only have the option of Have sex again.

View attachment 381844
Do these:
*Talk to Emily and suggest that you should spend some time together in the bathroom.
*Same as the previous star but leave the location up to her.
But first set up all 3 for a couple of days then do these 2 that day then try a 1:00 am and see what happens.

You must have 2 spankings in a week then go to Amy and talk to her then to Susan and set it up for Amy to do it.
(I may have it backwards in that you may need to talk to Susan first then Amy.)

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Do these:
*Talk to Emily and suggest that you should spend some time together in the bathroom.
*Same as the previous star but leave the location up to her.
But first set up all 3 for a couple of days then do these 2 that day then try a 1:00 am and see what happens.

You must have 2 spankings in a week then go to Amy and talk to her then to Susan and set it up for Amy to do it.
(I may have it backwards in that you may need to talk to Susan first then Amy.)
Thx. Will have to try asking Emily to choose location. For the other the walkthrough says to talk to Susan first but will try talking to Amy first to see what happens. You are quick. When do you sleep. :D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thx. Will have to try asking Emily to choose location. For the other the walkthrough says to talk to Susan first but will try talking to Amy first to see what happens. You are quick. When do you sleep. :D
Never sleep its not in my style. :p ;) :cool: o_O

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Your right. WT says talk to amy, talk to susan, talk to amy go to your room at 0200. Whe talking to Amy only 2 options are Nothing right now and Have sex again. Have tried both. When I talk to susan and ask for favor I get the following:

screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png

Also if I choose have sex again Amy is waiting for me and we have sex.

Edit: Afraid I can't get the rock scissors paper extended scene either. I have punishments set at 2/3 and have tried as many as 4/3 but nothing works the sacrifice event.

Edit 2: Think I will try doing the dream sequence for going back to the island and call it good if I complete that part of it and what follows back on the yacht.

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
i was wandering about the same thing in a post right above yours. and right after that i completed the anal scene in Rachel's room without her showing up. and suddenly both stars got completed.
That's the trigger, Rachel must not show up for you to have the stars (random appearance)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Your right. WT says talk to amy, talk to susan, talk to amy go to your room at 0200. Whe talking to Amy only 2 options are Nothing right now and Have sex again. Have tried both. When I talk to susan and ask for favor I get the following:

View attachment 381935 View attachment 381936

Also if I choose have sex again Amy is waiting for me and we have sex.

Edit: Afraid I can't get the rock scissors paper extended scene either. I have punishments set at 2/3 and have tried as many as 4/3 but nothing works the sacrifice event.

Edit 2: Think I will try doing the dream sequence for going back to the island and call it good if I complete that part of it and what follows back on the yacht.
You must get Amy out of your room and sleeping in Rachel's room, that is your problem.

Once you get Amy out of your room you must get spanked at least 2 times in one week and then start it over with the talk.
(If Amy is out of your room do not set up sex with her that day.)

As for Em, go every day without fail at 01:00 am until you complete it. Do not set up sex with Amy and do not set up night time sex with Em.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Segmentation Fault
I am not really a fan of the new style of sex with Linda and Chloe and wish it was more like when acting sick then sex with Linda. (To many clicks to get to the end.)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I actually think the extra clicks are worth it for the opportunity to choose the activities you like, in the order you like. ;)
I just wish there was also the option for straight sex to the end. (Linda bends over and you go to town on it like you do when you are sick.)

And for Chloe it just seems off somehow at the end of each sex scene where there just sitting down again unlike Linda's.
Chloe has stolen the birth control but we do not get to creampie her.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
You must get Amy out of your room and sleeping in Rachel's room, that is your problem.

Once you get Amy out of your room you must get spanked at least 2 times in one week and then start it over with the talk.
(If Amy is out of your room do not set up sex with her that day.)

As for Em, go every day without fail at 01:00 am until you complete it. Do not set up sex with Amy and do not set up night time sex with Em.
I had a feeling that's what it was with Amy. So with Em just need to keep trying which will entail not having sex with Amy for a while. Got it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Segmentation Fault
ThL

There are a lot of unused pic's like these 4 E kissing scenes in the !old folder e046, also many many more unused like Chloe getting strap by MC in the kneeling position instead of laying down. (Laying down looks really dumb to me and kneeling would have been the proper way of doing it.)
Site does not allow webp pics so I rar them up if you want to see the 4 kissing scene of E.

Are they active in the game or just left overs? (If left overs it is a crying shame they were left out.)

Reactions: ut1stgear
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes