TrueZeus

Dec 1, 2017
Can someone explain to me what is FAMDOM? hahahaha]
Yeah, i know it is a stupid question and sorry for the bad english.

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

richuncle

Jul 15, 2017
I am seemingly stuck on waiting for the catsuit and new plug I ordered to arrive (it's been several weeks). Do I need to do anything to trigger these to show up?

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
I am seemingly stuck on waiting for the catsuit and new plug I ordered to arrive (it's been several weeks). Do I need to do anything to trigger these to show up?
There is nothing in the game that requires several weeks of waiting. You missed a step somewhere. Is it possible you already have the catsuit but forgot about it? Try to train Chloe in petplay more. Talk to her and pick any option you see related to playing in her room. Dog training or anything like that.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The catsuit is delivered to your room in a box in front of MC bed just click on it.
The new plug may be delivered the same way but I forgot if it is or not.

quietpup

Jun 20, 2017
For the asking for it event I received the prop, but I am not getting another prompt to ask her to come to my room? Can someone help me out?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
For the asking for it event I received the prop, but I am not getting another prompt to ask her to come to my room? Can someone help me out?
You never ask anyone to come to your room so really have no idea of what you need.

richuncle

Jul 15, 2017
I ordered them and I have entries in my notes that say I am just waiting for them. I checked in the MC's bedroom but there is no box. I have also tried doing pet play with Chloe and anal play with Emily and nothing was triggered regarding them

quietpup

Jun 20, 2017
You never ask anyone to come to your room so really have no idea of what you need.
I am pretty sure the event is asking Susan to come to your room at a time you say after you get her something. It is in the walkthrough, but for some reason isn't triggering for me.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am pretty sure the event is asking Susan to come to your room at a time you say after you get her something. It is in the walkthrough, but for some reason isn't triggering for me.

Yes you set up the time and just be in your room awake and she will come.

The first 2 times you set it up for helping not get kicked off the ship is at 2 am on the day you set it up. (This can be done as many times as you want or need.)
The one where you ask her to come is at different times that you set up and just be in your room at the time awake and it should happen.
(Also can be done as many times as you want.)

If this is not happening for you then upload your save and I or someone here will take a look at it.

Sacrifice
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After First Milestone.

Asking for It
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Segmentation Fault

There is a whole series of pic with the MC getting strapped by Susan laying flat on a table, about 8-10 pics. 073-036.jpg

There is a sex scene with MC and Linda in the bathroom and getting caught by Rachel. 088-501.jpg

Are any of these in the game and if so how to get them?

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes