a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am done with the game v0.9.3 and cannot get the last 2 stars on Linda's Surprise Visit to trigger.
You must do them before you go to the island and right after Amy shows up.

hyperi0n

Jan 7, 2019
Hello guys,

im having trouble finding Amy's phone in the corridor, tried like 15 times already....

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hello guys,

im having trouble finding Amy's phone in the corridor, tried like 15 times already....
You must first try other parts of the ship then get the clue to go to the hallway.

If already have that then go to your room make a save and exit the game then go back in and try again.

hyperi0n

Jan 7, 2019
You must first try other parts of the ship then get the clue to go to the hallway.

If already have that then go to your room make a save and exit the game then go back in and try again.

I think i got all other clues, it says in notbook find amys phone..howver scene is not triggerd , i search the cabinets in corridor but nothing happens except i should be cautions after 3 times clicking cabinets

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I think i got all other clues, it says in notbook find amys phone..howver scene is not triggerd , i search the cabinets in corridor but nothing happens except i should be cautions after 3 times clicking cabinets
Have you search other parts of the ship first?

Onaznamj

Jul 28, 2018
i just can't trigger the 5th star in aunt makes mistakes..

I followed this:
During dinner Rachel will announce that she’ll be spending an hour Susan and doesn’t want to be disturbed.
➢ Go to the corridor immediately after dinner and you will hear strange noises coming from Rachel’s room.
➢ Talk to Chloe about the noise.
➢ Talk to Emily about the noise.
➢ Talk to Linda about the noise.
➢ Search the bridge TWICE when Susan is not there and find the Navigation Manual and the flashlight.
➢ Wait a few days until you have the option to ask Susan “if she needs your skills”.
➢ Go to the pool at midnight and spike Rachel’s drink with sleeping pills.
Enter Rachel’s room at 01:00 AM or 02:00 AM on the same night. Take a Quick peek, make sure and use the flashlight.
➢ Talk to Susan on the bridge the next day and inform her that “It’s Done”.
.....and all this is ok

....then, however, what follows:
As soon as dinner is over that day, go to the corridor.
Peek on Rachel & Susan when they are together in Rachel’s room after dinner.
Same as previous star, you get caught.
.....does not occur

can you help me?

I have the same problem..

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Help,

i can't trigger the 5th star in aunt makes mistakes.

Nothing happens after dinner
1. Spike her drink at the pool at midnight.
2. Tell Susan before lunch.
3. Go to the corridor right after dinner.
4. listen at Rachel's door.

Onaznamj

Jul 28, 2018
1. Spike her drink at the pool at midnight.
2. Tell Susan before lunch.
3. Go to the corridor right after dinner.
4. listen at Rachel's door.

-- i already do that.. after listening to the door.. nothing happen.. it did not trigger the 5th star.. i try doing these steps again but nothing happens when i peek rachel's room..

i am following the walkthrough..

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
-- i already do that.. after listening to the door.. nothing happen.. it did not trigger the 5th star.. i try doing these steps again but nothing happens when i peek rachel's room..

i am following the walkthrough..
How about take a screen shot of the in game event so we can see where you are at in the event.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok.. here are the screenshot.. i have also attached my save file... thanks in advance

View attachment 390229 View attachment 390233
Did you try the door?

ADD: You have listen at the door already and now you need to go around to all the other NPC's and ask them about the music. CureMyAddiction 2019-09-02 21-55-44-01.jpg

From now on please use the THUMBNAIL option for your pics.

ADD Again: Some stars are completed out of order than listed.

Last edited:

Dophin

Dec 12, 2018
how do i trigger to do chores again after the island on the boat ?
am i somthing missing ? (bevor island 97% / Island 100%)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
One you search any part of the yacht three times, there is a dialog line about searching in the corridor.
The location in the corridor is random. So before going there (once a day), quick save, try one location, if not the good one quick load, try again some place else, etc...

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
how do i trigger to do chores again after the island on the boat ?
am i something missing ? (before island 97% / Island 100%)
It can take a few days for the chores system to be reinstated after the Island - it is sparked off by a mealtime conversation.

A similar thing happens to reintroduce the studying, which I think actually comes first.

Reactions: ThL

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I am totally stuck. Finally got to the Interior on Sun 0800 but nothing happened. Any help because to advance I need to do Amy's event first but it doesn't trigger. Here's the screen shot and I think I am done with this game. BTW The note in the notebook is about checking on Linda to make sure she is using a towel. I can do this over and over with no problem.

screenshot0012.png

May 25, 2017
I am totally stuck. Finally got to the Interior on Sun 0800 but nothing happened. Any help because to advance I need to do Amy's event first but it doesn't trigger. Here's the screen shot and I think I am done with this game. BTW The note in the notebook is about checking on Linda to make sure she is using a towel. I can do this over and over with no problem.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TGI Games and ThL
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes