Anonimspam7

Aug 31, 2019
I'm stuck before the 1st milestone, I need one more star (I'm at 69%) I need to unlock all positions on chloe's punishment. In the task of chloe's I've got all stars except the last one, I've tried everything idk what I'm missing, I've done blowjob cumming on hand, tits and swallow, cum on tits, boobjob, tights with and w/o panties, spank and bare spank, strip her with favor when she bends over, hj in hot tub and finger with and w/o panties in the common bath. What do I have to do to get the last star in order to unlock everything and get the milestone?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm stuck before the 1st milestone, I need one more star (I'm at 69%) I need to unlock all positions on chloe's punishment. In the task of chloe's I've got all stars except the last one, I've tried everything idk what I'm missing, I've done blowjob cumming on hand, tits and swallow, cum on tits, boobjob, tights with and w/o panties, spank and bare spank, strip her with favor when she bends over, hj in hot tub and finger with and w/o panties in the common bath. What do I have to do to get the last star in order to unlock everything and get the milestone?
You can not get that last one before you have finish the 1st Milestone, you must complete 1st Milestone first.

(((Form the walkthrough)))
NOTE: The following two stars require completion of MS1! (Only the last star needs MS1 to be completed.)
*Catch Chloe being naughty and choose “Stop wearing panties” as her punishment. Go to her room at 06:00 AM.
*After your first time playing with Kitten you will get the option to take Chloe’s temperature (Costs 3 favor points).

Reactions: Anonimspam7

Anonimspam7

Aug 31, 2019
You can not get that last one before you have finish the 1st Milestone, you must complete 1st Milestone first.

NOTE: The following two stars require completion of MS1! (Only the last star needs MS1 to be completed.)
*Catch Chloe being naughty and choose “Stop wearing panties” as her punishment. Go to her room at 06:00 AM.
*After your first time playing with Kitten you will get the option to take Chloe’s temperature (Costs 3 favor points).

Thank you so much but when and where I'm supposed to catch Chloe being naughty and choose her not to wear panties? Also I have the same question for taking Chloe's temperature because I noticed that's the only scene that I'm missing I'll attach a pic of my progress

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thank you so much but when and where I'm supposed to catch Chloe being naughty and choose her not to wear panties? Also I have the same question for taking Chloe's temperature because I noticed that's the only scene that I'm missing I'll attach a pic of my progress
Take a shower after about 14:00 and she should show up and watch you and this is when to do it so you can wake up at 6:00 am.
You should during that convo to tell her it for tomorrow also and if not try later in the day until you get that in the convo.

May 25, 2017
<screenshot>
You actually have a bit of work to do before you can unlock that last star. First, you need to progress in "Truth or Dare" and unlock one of Chloe's personality traits:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That will unlock the "Chloe's Training" event. Complete its first six stars and you will unlock the last star for the First Milestone.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just remember do all chores/studies and all but 1 event before you bring Amy on board or you will get blocked from 100% completion. (Or it will be very hard to complete if it can even be completed with Amy on board.)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Guide:
*Go To the terrace on Monday or Thursday at 01:00 AM.
*Punish Linda the second time you catch her.
*Check up on her again over the next few days to see if she’s following your directions.
*Check up on Linda again at least six days after her last punishment.

Jan 28, 2018
Is there anything happening between the girls and MC when he is cleaning the deck for the new yacht? Or is it not implemented for now? I see the text where the MC says that he has to make a decision between cleaning in the morning and cleaning in the afternoon, but so far, cleaning in the afternoon didnt trigger a scene. I have version 9.3 installed.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there anything happening between the girls and MC when he is cleaning the deck for the new yacht? Or is it not implemented for now? I see the text where the MC says that he has to make a decision between cleaning in the morning and cleaning in the afternoon, but so far, cleaning in the afternoon didnt trigger a scene. I have version 9.3 installed.
Before the island or after.

Before the island look at the chores button. CureMyAddiction 2019-08-31 14-36-11-60.jpg
Each one has several times a day you need to do them to complete them with the girls. CureMyAddiction 2019-08-31 14-36-14-91.jpg

After the island you just need to do them once a day and its best to do them as early as possible, 2 times a week Rachel will inspect and if 100% you get a reward from her.
Each day the deck will lose 15% and each time you clean you gain 25%.

atc01ob

Mar 3, 2019
I have apparently missed something on the "Aunt Makes Mistakes" when it came to setting the alarm. I am missing two stars from that event and I can't seem to trigger it again so I can complete it. I've gone so far in the game that I hope that I dont have to start all the way over just to get those stars.

Also, I have been checking Chloe's room at 8am for 2 weeks straight and cannot progress "Is She Sick" any longer.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I have apparently missed something on the "Aunt Makes Mistakes" when it came to setting the alarm. I am missing two stars from that event and I can't seem to trigger it again so I can complete it. I've gone so far in the game that I hope that I dont have to start all the way over just to get those stars.

Also, I have been checking Chloe's room at 8am for 2 weeks straight and cannot progress "Is She Sick" any longer.
Check the walkthrough and/or tell us what stars you are missing.
If Chloe doesn't seem sick any longer go to the infirmary at 08.00, talk to Linda and follow her in Chloe's room

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
HI HOW TO GET 2ND AND 3RD STAR IN IS SHE SICK I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING CAN SOME BODY UPLOAD A SAVE JUST BEFORE IS LAND STARTS I AM SHARING SCREENSHOT

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

Did you use the flashlight on her?
If not then search the bridge for it then use it the next time you put the pills in her drink.
Yes you maybe to far and will have to start over but first upload your save for this I and other may look at it and see if it can still be done.

You must tell Linda that Chloe is sick and use the top option then go to Chloe room and peep then next time enter.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes