ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Segmentation Fault
ThL

There are a lot of unused pic's like these 4 E kissing scenes in the !old folder e046, also many many more unused like Chloe getting strap by MC in the kneeling position instead of laying down. (Laying down looks really dumb to me and kneeling would have been the proper way of doing it.)
Site does not allow webp pics so I rar them up if you want to see the 4 kissing scene of E.

Are they active in the game or just left overs? (If left overs it is a crying shame they were left out.)
They are active. You need to catch Emily drinking 3 days in a row (as far as I remember) and you get a special groping scene, BEFORE Island

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
They are active. You need to catch Emily drinking 3 days in a row (as far as I remember) and you get a special groping scene, BEFORE Island
I caught her many days in a roll and never seen the kissing scenes.
Yes I can grope her butt but never kissing.
One time I went 7 days in a roll of groping her butt and no kissing.

I only started playing in the latest build of the game so it may have happen in earlier builds but not now.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I caught her many days in a roll and never seen the kissing scenes.
Yes I can grope her butt but never kissing.
One time I went 7 days in a roll of groping her butt and no kissing.

I only started playing in the latest build of the game so it may have happen in earlier builds but not now.
Probably kissing was removed (too early in the story I presume). I was not sure about those ones

quietpup

Jun 20, 2017
I am looking for some help. I am stuck on study with Emily and press for more. Also what is the first milestone?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I am looking for some help. I am stuck on study with Emily and press for more. Also what is the first milestone?
Repeat the options when having fun with Emily during her study time.
First Milestone is a group of events that, once completed, opens a new set of events (introduction of a new NPC)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks for the quick answers.
The ones of Em you posted are inactive.
That's a crying shame there inactive.
Probably kissing was removed (too early in the story I presume). I was not sure about those ones
Too early?
They have anal sex all over the ship with BJ and HJ and its to early for kissing.

In a normal relationship you start out with kissing and then move on to HJ, BJ then sex.
Chloe was done right with starting with hugging then kissing then move on to sex stuff. (This is only in the first chapter, to me the first chapter is before the island then the 2nd chapter is the island 4 stories and the 3rd chapter is after the island.)

This VN/Game needs way more kissing in all chapters.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018

Too early?
They have anal sex all over the ship with BJ and HJ and its to early for kissing.

In a normal relationship you start out with kissing and then move on to HJ, BJ then sex.
Chloe was done right with starting with hugging then kissing then move on to sex stuff. (This is only in the first chapter, to me the first chapter is before the island then the 2nd chapter is the island 4 stories and the 3rd chapter is after the island.)

Kissing implies a romantic relationship that neither girl (nor MC) was willing to acknowledge at the beginning. It was "friends with benefits". That's why I said too early. It's slowly changing. And nothing on this yacht (but the shark) is even remotely close to normal IMO ;)

May 25, 2017

Too early?

The relationships on the yacht are a far cry from "normal" (and frankly, I would struggle to define that term in any context, let alone an adult VN).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IMO that's one of the best things about CMA - each character is very well developed and unique, which also defines the differences in their relationships with MC (and each other). Are there things that could have been handled differently/better? - Of course, there are. But overall, it more than works and I keep looking forward to update after update, which is the ultimate benchmark. :)

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Segmentation Fault
ThL

There are a lot of unused pic's like these 4 E kissing scenes in the !old folder e046, also many many more unused like Chloe getting strap by MC in the kneeling position instead of laying down. (Laying down looks really dumb to me and kneeling would have been the proper way of doing it.)
Site does not allow webp pics so I rar them up if you want to see the 4 kissing scene of E.

Are they active in the game or just left overs? (If left overs it is a crying shame they were left out.)
Nice and agree that it's a shame they were left out.

francismctavish

Aug 28, 2019
Hello everyone. I am looking for some help. I am stuck, on "ask chloe to pretend to be a dog" on the truth or dare game. The option is just not here... Any idea ?

Zaon

Dec 20, 2017
I just started the game and was asked about femdom. I'm not a fan, but I hate missing content, especially considering that I have yet to play a game that handles optional content well. How integral is it to the game, will I miss out on an important experience, or can I safely disable it and still get essentially the same game?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I just started the game and was asked about femdom. I'm not a fan, but I hate missing content, especially considering that I have yet to play a game that handles optional content well. How integral is it to the game, will I miss out on an important experience, or can I safely disable it and still get essentially the same game?
I also hate femdom but to get 100% complete you must do it, for the most part you will have to do about 5-7 times of it then you can ignore it for now.

I would say your first play through you should have all elected and just play it.

Reactions: Zaon

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Alright, thanks, I'll see how it goes with it :|
I play with femdom off and you miss very little. I think 2-3 events max out of close to 100. And the game takes your choice into account and gives you 100% completion.
And it doesn't affect the storyline (so far, but things are becoming complicated IMO to keep the same main story between femdom on and off....)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey ThL
OP ask this.

Hello everyone. I am looking for some help. I am stuck, on "ask chloe to pretend to be a dog" on the truth or dare game. The option is just not here... Any idea ?
I answered with this.
Scroll down some and its there.
Why did you "facepalm" my post for answering OP post about the truth and dare question, you have to scroll down to get to that question to ask Chloe to act like a dog.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hey ThL
OP ask this.

I answered with this.

Why did you "facepalm" my post for answering OP post about the truth and dare question, you have to scroll down to get to that question to ask Chloe to act like a dog.
I facepalmed the question (a recurrent one), not your answer ;)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I facepalmed the question (a recurrent one), not your answer ;)
Then the facepalm should have been on OP post and not mine, you facepalm me and not the OP.

It makes new players think that my answer is wrong, if you see what I mean. ;)

Silverservant

Apr 29, 2018
There’s a ‘loop’ in the after-island game, when Linda is in the towel on the deck (I see you finally decided to use a towel):
Linda drops the towel – you take her to the doctor’s office and spank her.
After that you get the ‘usual’ sex options (nothing / for her pleasure / blowjob / sex): Choose NOTHING.
Then you get the ‘default’ options (nothing / medical emergency / can we do it again): Choose NOTHING again.
This brings you in a loop, where Linda is back in a towel on the deck again, and it starts over from the beginning (if you keep choosing ‘nothing’, it repeats over and over again)

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes