lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Not that there aren't plenty in this thread already, but let's have a few in the same place. Here's a description of what's in the archive:

Save Information
===========

1) "8-1-LT1.save" -> Full 0.4 (Starts on the first day of the first visit to the Island)
2) "8-2-LT1.save" -> Full 0.5 (Starts after you return from the Island)
3) "8-3-LT1.save" -> Full 0.6
4) "8-4-LT1.save" -> Full 0.7
5) "8-5-LT1.save" -> Full 0.8
6) "8-6-LT1.save" -> Full 0.9

All saves are made with Cure My Addiction v0.9.1, do NOT try to use them with earlier versions of the game!

Installation
=======

Windows:
X:\path\to\CureMyAddiction-0.8.3-pc\game\saves\

MAC:
~/Library/RenPy/CureMyAddiction

Download:

Is something wrong with the saves?? I can't access them

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks but I had her at low motivation for 2 full weeks but didn't go to the interior Sunday 0800 the first week. Made it the 2nd week but nothing happened.
Just keep trying and it will happen, remember you have 3 times a week she must fail and each one will have a 15% chance to succeed.

1 time it took me 8 weeks to get her to fail all 3.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how to get second star in midnight bath 2??
You must after talking to Rachel go and talk to Susan and her 2 daughters and ask what her favorite is.
Then call Charlotte to order the items.

Just stay and watch
Did I miss read the OP question or did you.

Question was about Midnight Bath #2.

As per the walkthrough.
Midnight Bath #2
Prerequisites: n/a
Characters: Rachel, Susan
Description: Rachel is back to enjoying her midnight dip in the pool. Perhaps she’ll enjoy some company?
Guide: Find Rachel in the pool at midnight.
Call Charlotte from the phone in your room and order the items Rachel requested.
Join Rachel again and pick the first option.
Unlocks During the Event.
Join Rachel again and pick the Second option.
Join Rachel again and pick the Third option.
uffer the consequences of your choice.

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
You must after talking to Rachel go and talk to Susan and her 2 daughters and ask what her favorite is.

As per the walkthrough.
Midnight Bath #2
Description: Rachel is back to enjoying her midnight dip in the pool. Perhaps she’ll enjoy some company?
Call Charlotte from the phone in your room and order the items Rachel requested.
Sorry, I missed the #2
Go,in your room in the morning and just use the phone option : call Charlotte. that's it

As per the walkthrough.
Midnight Bath #2
Sorry, I missed the #2
Talk to the girls and Susan, then go,in your room in the morning and just use the phone option : call Charlotte. that's it

ramson32

Sep 19, 2017
Then call Charlotte to order the items.

As per the walkthrough.
Midnight Bath #2
but i am not getting option yo call charlotte or ask susan about the favorite item

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Just keep trying and it will happen, remember you have 3 times a week she must fail and each one will have a 15% chance to succeed.

1 time it took me 8 weeks to get her to fail all 3.
Thanks but I can't get it to trigger. I think the 15% chance is getting in my way. Most I've been able to fail and get punished by Emily is 2 time. I've given this game all the time I'm going to. There are too many dead ends meaning even you can complete a task putting a random happening is over used in this game. I didn't count the number of weeks I went through but I have dead ended for the last time. I completed the island but am stuck on before and after the island and out of patience with this game. Only thing I can think of is to create 7 save games for each day and repeat each day until Cloe is punished 3 times by Emily during the week. All I know is I can get her spanked enough times for minor violations but not for a complete fail more than 2 times. In all fairness the game is a good one but had to go back to the old "guess the verb" way of playing.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I assumed that you had to find Cloe cleaning or studying and then distract her by having fun. Can't get away with just ignoring her and pick "nothing".

Edit: I may wait and try again later but burned out on it right now. I'll keep watching it though.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I assumed that you had to find Cloe cleaning or studying and then distract her by having fun. Can't get away with just ignoring her and pick "nothing".

Edit: I may wait and try again later but burned out on it right now. I'll keep watching it though.
Upload your save for this I or one of the others will take a look at your problem.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Start up this save and go to Chloe room and have sex with her 2 times, one now and 1 at 15:00 and she will get spanked that night and Sunday morning.
Make sure you go to sleep at 22:00 then start going to the inside every hour till it happens.
This was your game. CureMyAddiction 2019-09-05 11-03-20-41.jpg CureMyAddiction 2019-09-05 11-05-43-57.jpg

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Last news:

UPCOMING VERSION
Early access : September 5, 7*, 8* & 12*

0.10 will be available on September 15 for all Patrons.

0.9 Public Release: September 15 (1 month delay)

No actual changes on Patreon until 9:42pm (MEZ).

*Perhaps there may be additional 2 to 7 days delay for 0.10 release ?
:coffee:We have to wait ;):coffee:

P.S.: Some other games use to have more than 2 or 3 month delay for each new update, a few days to wait isn´t so hard :cool:

Last edited:

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Start up this save and go to Chloe room and have sex with her 2 times, one now and 1 at 15:00 and she will get spanked that night and Sunday morning.
Make sure you go to sleep at 22:00 then start going to the inside every hour till it happens.
This was your game. View attachment 392416 View attachment 392417
Sorry, not working but I keep going through the day and to Cloe's room having sex everytime she is there but she doesn't get spanked. Have reloaded that game 3 times now and always the same. Also not sure what you mean by going to the inside unles it's corridor and Cloe's room.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry, not working but I keep going through the day and to Cloe's room having sex everytime she is there but she doesn't get spanked. Have reloaded that game 3 times now and always the same. Also not sure what you mean by going to the inside unles it's corridor and Cloe's room.
Here at the time it happens.
Make sure to take off the extra numbers and the _ and make it look like this 73-5-LT1.save

I had sex with her 2x in a role then clean my deck then went to shower with Rachel BJ then study till supper when Chloe got spanked then study till 10 study points then skip time till 22:00 and went to sleep.

This is what I meant by inside. CureMyAddiction 2019-09-05 14-34-55-62.jpg

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes