ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
how to 1st star of extra naughty 2
Prerequisites: Make it Clean #1, Punishment level 4/6 (bare spanking & public corner time)
Then discourage her from doing her chores and study. When she fails 3 times be in the Interior at 08.00 on Sunday

Vade96

Jan 10, 2018
Guys I think I have a problem. Every single time that I try to download, doesen't matter the mirror, the .rar file gets corrupted. I need help. hahaha

Killjill97

Sep 2, 2019
Guys I think I have a problem. Every single time that I try to download, doesen't matter the mirror, the .rar file gets corrupted. I need help. hahaha
Your rar extractor is corrupted.
Use 7z.
Also wait for a day new update is coming

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Femdom has been a part of the game from the start and always will be. Right now it's limited to only one character (Susan) with the rest slowly falling in line. While I dislike femdom as well, 1 out of 6 is not that bad. Not to mention the option to turn it off permanently. And as much as I'd love to see Susan on her knees, I'm fairly certain that's not going to happen. As an experienced Domme, she will keep being a friend (in her own way) and a mentor to MC while at the same time taking her own pleasure from him. 0.10 was a big step in that direction.
I Just hope your wrong on the way this is going

Reactions: ubblesnop

MKOPL

Jun 4, 2017
How to unlock Rachel Schoolgirl uniform? I repeated 10 times that one, and still dont have any clue...

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
How to unlock Rachel Schoolgirl uniform? I repeated 10 times that one, and still dont have any clue...
Have you talked to Susan and then made a phone call ? Looks like you have all stars for Milestone 1 but not exactly "completed" it

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
So,how much time do we have to wait for new upload? Haven't we got an admiral patreon in this forum?
As far as I remember it's never happened that an admiral or vice-admiral shared an update.
It's usually when it drops to the captain tier that it get shared (lately on svs-comics first, but a hero usually downloads it and uploads it here). Captain tier will get it tomorrow, so statistically at least 1 or 2 days.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
No, not yet! I'm trying but it won't listen! It's still staring at my feet! Get up, you damn snake! j/k
Sounds like you need a date with our friendly boat captain about asking questions like that.

• Haha
Reactions: Rawon

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Can anyone give me android saves fully completed upto this version (0.9.3) so that i can start playing directly from v0.10? Thanks

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
so you
Saves are same.
You just have to place them in the right folder.
So you mean to say that pc saves work on android also? so i just need to get a save from the threads and paste in the right place and voila it would work? god's honest truth? :LOL:

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes