ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
You know,not only did they fail to cure his addiction, but he was able to make everyone around him addicted to his addiction. And that was the whole reason his parents sent him there in the first place. And when they find out, they will send it to Siberia(or something)this time.
That's the plot for CMA 2 ;)

Reactions: chuckypetya

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
You never see the BJ option at first. You must keep 1 hour of studying out of the 3 you must make per day(when you have to study, not cleaning) (I you want to be on the VERY safe side, do not study at all...). Then you go to the terrace at 18.00 and you select "study". Then Emily will surprise you and distract you with a BJ. Only after that is the BJ option unlocked
that is just a !"# lol
thx

I dont want to alt tab a guide every 3 seconds when playing a game and to study just once never was something i did or thought would do something special at xx time...

Moo8

Dec 24, 2017
Any change log ?
0.10 Changelog

The game has been split in 2 chapters and you can start playing immediately from chapter 2. Chapter 1 is still available by using the "Chapters" menu on the main screen.

Reworked the tracker to be much more helpful, Chapter 2 only.

Added a dialogue history window, available at all time , Chapter 2 only. .

10 new events

200+ full new images

7+ new animations

Updated the tracker GUI and code optimization.

Extra Naughty #2 : You don't have to watch Chloe's strapping to complete the event.

It was possible to talk to an NPC during their sleep, it's fixed but only after True Nature (it has very small impact before).

Updated the punishment window to make it less confusing.

After True Nature, all the idles are now random or semi-random.

The spanking marks duration is now additive up to 10 hours.

Updated scrollbar to make it easier to see.

Fixed an issue with save name in Chapter 1.

Lowered the chores success rate probability of Emily and Chloe when you don't encourage them (10%).

And as usual lot of small fixes.

Reactions: bobbo69

eminem1998

Feb 4, 2019
Anyone already finished chapter 2 just before the content of this new update please share me the save file please i'm really really apreciate.I really dont want to start all over again from the beginning after the island event and now i got stuck with 3 new events cannot be unlocked.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Anyone already finished chapter 2 just before the content of this new update please share me the save file please i'm really really apreciate.I really dont want to start all over again from the beginning after the island event and now i got stuck with 3 new events cannot be unlocked.
check Segmentation Fault 's posts. He has many save links in his signature

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes