a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The rest worked pretty fine, those are the last two unsolved problems. But, as I said before, I may be missing out on something, especially on the first one. The second one imo must be a bug.
Upload your save game for this and I will take a look at it.
can you dominate the captain yet?
Only once so far.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Cure My Addiction [v0.10.1] [TheGary] - Original Size: 1.39GB

Download PC (484MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
on sun tzu 3 , 4 star how get emily out of the way?
What?

Here is what mine says about the 4th star. CureMyAddiction 2019-09-09 18-13-10-14.jpg

If talking about Chloe new training then you must make Emily fail study or chores and then tell her she will bet punish and never show up to do so.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Punishing Chloe for Ascension #1 seems to not be working at least when loading a game so I cant continue. Once you tell her she must be punished you get moved to your room without an answer and the option to say it again disappears.

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
Someone know how many hours do i have to study to have the best score?. I get it but i spent too much time studing for it.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
is there an up to date guide somehwere?
this game is the most confusing game i ever played in f95
it gives me more headache than plesure

Reactions: Sacana

gfot

Jun 14, 2019
I also have the issue with unsupervised 1 not popping, and also I cannot get the last star in Sun Tzu 3 (and therefore cannot start consequence), I've beaten Susan at go several times and the dialogue is identical (no new option), and also the options I get when I take Rachel to Susan's room after catching Rachel masturbating are always the same. During which stage of this event does the "new option" of the last star appear?

Matztz

Aug 11, 2017
Question on Sun Tzu the 5 star how I can get that?

nevermind I only have to sleept in rachel room again

Last edited:

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
How do you get Sun Tzu 5th star? i dont get any new options (maybe i have to lose? im winnin the go game). Also, i lost my last game with Susan, just to try everything, and i cannot play again with her, even when i refuse my next chance with Rachel. I also catch her at the pool at night and sent her to Susan. What do i need to do? Thanks!

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
I lost my save and i was almost finished with all the events in the Ship, does chapter 2 starts when you get to the island?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Question on Sun Tzu the 5 star how I can get that?
How do you get Sun Tzu 5th star? i dont get any new options (maybe i have to lose? im winnin the go game). Also, i lost my last game with Susan, just to try everything, and i cannot play again with her, even when i refuse my next chance with Rachel. I also catch her at the pool at night and sent her to Susan. What do i need to do? Thanks!
Did you sleep in Rachel's room?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I lost my save and i was almost finished with all the events in the Ship, does chapter 2 starts when you get to the island?
Yes it does and just remember to do Rachel's first then you will need to go back 3 more times 1 for each girl.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes