ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
View attachment 396982

How can I finnish the less stars?
1.Aunt Mistakes : I don't know how to take Susan and Rachel in the same room at 20.00.
2.Ask for it: I don't have any idea in this quest.
3.Linda surprise : Since I pass milestone, She never come in the room and then I check at help menu, it show Linda night visit is unavailable. I can not click it for available.
Aunt makes mistakes : be in the corridor at 22.00. Sometimes you hear noises coming from Rachel's room. Enter. Select 3rd choice. The following morning go tell Susan. In the evening at 20.00 Rachel and Susan are in Rachel's room

Asking for it (from Segmentation Fault 's walkthrough) :
➢ Talk to Susan and ask her if she can come to your room tonight.
➢ She will request a prop. Order it by calling your uncle’s assistant from Linda’s office.
➢ Once it’s delivered (to your room) talk to Susan again and ask her to come to your room. Pick the hour.
Be in your room at the hour you selected

Linda surprise visit : ignore Linda for a few days

Dpr2537

Sep 8, 2019
Aunt makes mistakes : be in the corridor at 22.00. Sometimes you hear noises coming from Rachel's room. Enter. Select 3rd choice. The following morning go tell Susan. In the evening at 20.00 Rachel and Susan are in Rachel's room

Asking for it (from Segmentation Fault 's walkthrough) :
➢ Talk to Susan and ask her if she can come to your room tonight.
➢ She will request a prop. Order it by calling your uncle’s assistant from Linda’s office.
➢ Once it’s delivered (to your room) talk to Susan again and ask her to come to your room. Pick the hour.
Be in your room at the hour you selected

Linda surprise visit : ignore Linda for a few days
Thank for all answer. I stuck for long time. Haha

Reactions: ThL

victkh

Dec 30, 2017
Got some funny bug : when Amy at level 4, conviced her go naked, then change her dress to apron, AND then option to go naked again - dissapeared from menu..:(

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Segmentation Fault How to get spanked by Susan with the help of Emily? I have seen in the images of the game that this is possible
Emily never helps Susan to spank MC.
In Consequence, if MC has to be punished by Susan, there is the option for him to be spank (femdom), and I think there is a random on the eventual witness of the punishment

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I remember this game.
Is it still: show up at location X at time Y to make some progress with girl Z? repeat ad nausea?

May 25, 2017
Reactions: Weltmeister

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thanks, buddy.
Okay either something is wrong with your save or you just need to clear Linda event about wearing a towel. CureMyAddiction 2019-09-10 04-56-35-77.jpg
Once that is cleared this should unlock for you. CureMyAddiction 2019-09-10 04-56-48-18.jpg It will take you about a week to clear.
Then try again for the new cleaning option for Chloe.

Soooo if you start from chapter 2 your name is ME and you cant chage it?
CureMyAddiction 2019-09-10 05-02-33-00.jpg

cur3n79

Jul 2, 2017
2d star : Amy has to be level 3 and you need to punish her "undress", not to tell her to get naked
7th star : when she cleans Emily's toy, pick up the second choice, make sure she has a high obedience (90+)
For 7th star is necesary high obedience (90+) and low attitude (50-)

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
You can. Settings -> Change Name. This will be fixed in the next patch.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks, it worked perfectly! Now I feel dumb for not finding out by myself. I find the fact that "Unsupervised #1" doesn't unlock automatically after finishing "She does deserve it #3" irritating, though.

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I got it, SF's hints were all I needed. The Linda-Event always starts when I meet her at night. I don't know if it's buggy.
Once you clear it there is no longer a need to go there that late anymore.
Its one of those active events that never stops if you like that sort of thing then do it.
I get enough of Linda at 6 am most mornings in MC bedroom with a great creampie. (If I need more of her I just go get her in her office.)

ADD: Some mornings at 6 am I pound Linda then once she leaves Amy comes in with breakfast and a BJ, Amy's part only happens at 6 am so I no longer do Linda late at night.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes