Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Someone know how many hours do i have to study to have the best score?. I get it but i spent too much time studing for it.
minimum 9 best >12 (I make around 20 - 30 with none better result in Rachel´s favours) 15 may be ideal

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
How do you get Sun Tzu 5th star? i dont get any new options (maybe i have to lose? im winnin the go game). Also, i lost my last game with Susan, just to try everything, and i cannot play again with her, even when i refuse my next chance with Rachel. I also catch her at the pool at night and sent her to Susan. What do i need to do? Thanks!
got all stars with constant winning (#2 Tsu Su) agressiv start - agressiv middle - medium end are the steps for winning Go

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
got all stars with constant winning (#2 Tsu Su) agressiv start - agressiv middle - medium end are the steps for winning Go
That 5th star is not tied to the game Go.
I only played 1 time after downloading v.10 the last 2 stars are tied to your winnings.

• Wow
Reactions: ThL and Antwit

kgh385

Jun 7, 2017
I'm having trouble getting through Good To Go #1. I can't trigger the last event and she's not meeting me in my room or Rachel's room.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm having trouble getting through Good To Go #1. I can't trigger the last event and she's not meeting me in my room or Rachel's room.
Go to her room while she is in there and this should be on the options list. CureMyAddiction 2019-09-09 21-26-44-28.jpg It should take you straight to your room then finish in her mouth.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
It is also tied to another event not only ascension #1 so just keep playing and when its time to open it will.
Was your save at 100% for v.9?
just worked it out thank you the creator forgot to put in the name of the emily workout event that seems to be the only problem i've found so far oh and i'm stuck on sun tzu 3 i did the match with susan but i accidently skipped the part where it tells me what to do next it's the 4th star

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, i've updated my unofficial android port of Cure My Addiction v0.10.1.

TheGary please don't make the tracker buttons any smaller. i no longer know, how to fit all the stuff on small screens, with the button items still being at least somewhat usable. :unsure:

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Is it a bug or is it correct in chapter#2 ? Amy only can wear complete maids uniform, apron or be naked after begin of "New life #2" ? Amy can´t change back to regular uniform with sun glasses after first order to change once to solo apron or be naked for a day. Wright ?:unsure:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Can anyone clue me into New Life #2 the 2nd and 7th star? I just can't get them.
2d star : Amy has to be level 3 and you need to punish her "undress", not to tell her to get naked
7th star : when she cleans Emily's toy, pick up the second choice, make sure she has a high obedience (90+)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
just worked it out thank you the creator forgot to put in the name of the emily workout event that seems to be the only problem i've found so far oh and i'm stuck on sun tzu 3 i did the match with susan but i accidently skipped the part where it tells me what to do next it's the 4th star
Just go in Rachel's room at night (22.00+) and sleep. Repeat to get all the stars

Dpr2537

Sep 8, 2019
screenshot0001.png

How can I finnish the less stars?
1.Aunt Mistakes : I don't know how to take Susan and Rachel in the same room at 20.00.
2.Ask for it: I don't have any idea in this quest.
3.Linda surprise : Since I pass milestone, She never come in the room and then I check at help menu, it show Linda night visit is unavailable. I can not click it for available.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes