ai...

May 30, 2019
I can't find Rachel or Susan after dinner yet I have to meet them to save Linda's job. Where are they? Also it says Linda may miss you maybe you should do something with her. But it doesn't let me talk to her about anything like that. What do I do now. Those are the only tasks I have and I can't seem to complete them.

Aces_high69

Jun 8, 2018
Hmm i think we need a bigger boat :( I never wanted shark fin soup but that damn shark is gettin too close so i might be open to have it on next menu

Reactions: ThL

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Remember that IF you rate the game don't mention other games within the rating. Recently a few reviews were deleted for mentioning other games (while comparing the two games). So if you are a fan of this game and want to rate do not do this if you want your rating to remain

Reactions: ThL

Jz

Dec 5, 2016
1565316116399.png

Is my game bugged? I didnt cheat but I seem to be unable to do some quests. I've tried following the fan made walk through but I am unable to progress with chloe :(

dohckab

Apr 17, 2018
I am at the start of the "true nature" event and this mother fucking Amy is getting on my nerves.
I need a slap event so that I can beat the shit out of this cunt :mad:

Reactions: rainsho

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Your posts always amaze but my jaw drop emo just ran out.
You are a super hero! You have a gift few elites share around here.
bas troll overlors aside with all the advantages, you need to cultivate your superpower!
bas as your overlord and hex / playboy at your side => f95 the zone of superheroes is upon us;)!
well, as usual... :ROFLMAO: my upload took 3+hours (tried mega, zippy and finally done it with workupload), moreover I lost 1.5h of night-sleep to find it compressed by fellow free-cruncher from the shadow, mega donor, uploader etc, etc (-Hex-)
....So, Im gonna leave that happy crunching to these fast-net crunchers in future, crunching now and then for myself...(y)
jaw.jpg

I am terribly sorry myself for loosing all my emos on actual content to be giddy ... here, have post;)!
i'm terribly sorry that my unofficial android version again was not released before the pc version. View attachment 367397
drop.jpg

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Cure My Addiction v0.10.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 15.09.2019

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I can't find Rachel or Susan after dinner yet I have to meet them to save Linda's job. Where are they? Also it says Linda may miss you maybe you should do something with her. But it doesn't let me talk to her about anything like that. What do I do now. Those are the only tasks I have and I can't seem to complete them.
They are usually at 20.00 in the Interior
About Linda : it's not about talking, it's about doing (or not doing :unsure:) sexual things with her

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I here by congratulate all those 66 germans working day and night ... to not release apk before PC;)!

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
View attachment 367416

Is my game bugged? I didnt cheat but I seem to be unable to do some quests. I've tried following the fan made walk through but I am unable to progress with chloe :(
Your missing star are mainly about peeking/entering the girl's rooms at the right time. Go to bed early (22.00) you should find new opportunities

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
So Chloe isn't a virgin? When did the MC find this out? Kind of disappointing.

Chloe referenced a conversation or event that I do not remember seeing before. Seems like a bug.
During Dare & Dare event and subsequent dialog you learn a few things about Chloe

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
The task for Amy "You will stay available" isn't in this version or do I need to unlock it somehow?
There's nothing implemented yet for this task. To progress quicker select the first option

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes