CeBePIII

Aug 14, 2019
Guys, do you know, why "Dare or dare #1" Doesn't opens? I completed "Extra naughty #1 and #2". I completed "She does deserve it #1, 2 and 3".
But still.
Also, though "She does deserve it #2" is completed and has text "completed", the title still red.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
I just found the point and way MC could loose the punishment authority over Chloe and Emily - miss MC punished by Susan as long (3days) as Rachel talk about at dinner.
btw. after MC got spanked by Susan there is no time shown for red bottom. Bug in release 0.10 ?

Last edited:
May 25, 2017
I just found the point and way MC could loose the punishment authority over Chloe and Emily - miss MC punished by Susan as long (3days) as Rachel talk about at dinner
Correct. That was added in patch 0.10.1 as a way to force MC to face the music and take his punishment. A more elegant solution than just force-triggering the event.

Reactions: Antwit

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
I am stuck total at "New life #2" star 2, 6 +7 did the quests more than 5 times with needed actions without efforts View attachment 289-5-LT1.save
Hint how to get star 3 = wait until Amy don´t appear in the morning, found her at Lindas office in bad temper/low attitute <40 (I suppose) when she refuses chores - reward her with a day off (real contraprodutive but it earns the 3rd star).
btw. the "new" Walktrough 0.10 is helping only a little indifferent at this point

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I am stuck total at "New life #2" star 2, 6 +7 did the quests more than 5 times with needed actions without efforts
Hint how to get star 3 = wait until Amy don´t appear in the morning, found her at Lindas office in bad temper/low attitute <40 (I suppose) when she refuses chores - reward her with a day off (real contraprodutive but it earns the 3rd star).
btw. the "new" Walktrough 0.10 is helping only a little indifferent at this point
On star #2 it should read lvl 2 instead of lvl 3, there is no naked option in lvl 3 but there is one in lvl 2 and that is the one that got the star for me.

On stars 6 and 7 just as it reads make her clean E's toys, I don't remember what her A and O was but I normally keep them high.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i am stuck at Enough is Enough #1 star 3. i cant talk linda when she is in her office can you help me please
She may be pissed at you so just wait a few days and then go and talk to her.

TheGary

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Quick messages to let you know that the reported issues concerning the updated tracker will be fixed in the next patch in priority.

All Reported issues, Chapter 2 only:

• Good to Go #1, trigger is not working properly, it's way harder to start than intended.
  • Linda "it has been a while," dialogue can be repeated.
  • Am I Sick #1 has some inconsistencies on when it unlocks.
  • Having sex with Rachel doesn't reset her "deny counter.”
  • "I need to talk to Linda when she's alone. I'm curious about something..." notebook entry never goes away.
  • New Life #1 4th star tooltip is incorrect, she doesn't need to be using the maid uniform.
  • When starting Chapter 2 from the Chapter menu, the preference screen doesn't show up (it should be like when you use "start").
  • She does deserve it #3, the event is considered completed earlier than what's expected, you need to talk to Chloe before it's fully completed.
  • Chloe midnight scene can trigger after "time to have fun..." choice.
  • Emily midnight scene can trigger after her new punishment.

Reactions: Weltmeister

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
so i've done all the events completely, theres no dialogue option for chloe, but unsupervised won't unlock. anyone else had the issue?
Keep doing what "She Does Deserve It 3" says, like talking to her in different places and so on and see if new convo shows up.

Some events even though all stars are done does not mean the event is over.

Ravilien

Apr 3, 2019
I cant pass extra naughty#2 i dont talk to chole and every test in the week rachel says that she didnt study well and punish her and every cleaning test she get punished but nothing happen to the quest i get no starts and i'm stuck i need to do this quest to complete the game,any advice?

Gardan

May 3, 2019
Wow, what an update ! Finally we have some action :love::love::love::love::love:.
I wish i could kick Amy over the board ! What a useless trash she is !

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I cant pass extra naughty#2 i dont talk to chole and every test in the week rachel says that she didnt study well and punish her and every cleaning test she get punished but nothing happen to the quest i get no starts and i'm stuck i need to do this quest to complete the game,any advice?
Start at the interior at 6 am on Sunday morning and just wait or skip 1 hour at a time and if she failed both cleaning and Friday's test she will get spanked there.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Do you go to the Interior at 08.00 on Sunday following Chloe failing her chores and test ?

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes