Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
I like the fact that the shark is always present at some point waiting patienly to bite the mc dick off .@

Reactions: ThL

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Whew, I think I managed to complete everything from chapter 2. Except Midnight Bath 2. Don't know why, but it's not triggering Rachel in the pool at midnight. I completed 6 stars, only the last 2 missing. Is there a trigger to see her at the pool and not masturbating?
Just keep going everyday at midnight and on the days when she comes and ask for help.
If masturbating leave her alone and go to sleep.

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
i am stuck in the "I used the pills succesfully, rachel usually sleep by 22:00, i should check around that time".... what do I do there? days has gone by

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
anyone else having trouble starting The Deal #3 ??? or a solution how to start it
It will start by it self once you finish True Nature #1.
It can take several days and either Emily or Chloe will come to MC and tell him Rachel needs him in his room.

Reactions: MadMax13

MadMax13

May 7, 2018
It will start by it self once you finish True Nature #1.
It can take several days and either Emily or Chloe will come to MC and tell him Rachel needs him in his room.
but i have done ALL the quests in the previous version, thus True Nature #1 is done, as of the start of this version, and i have spent some 25 days + in this version, still havent started

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Here you go. Thanks
Either that is a bad save or you are trying to prank me.
This happens the very next morning in your save you uploaded. CureMyAddiction 2019-09-10 15-19-29-61.jpg

You were told once you got to a certain point in True Nature that you only have 9 days to complete it or you lose and you lost on this save.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
but i have done ALL the quests in the previous version, thus True Nature #1 is done, as of the start of this version, and i have spent some 25 days + in this version, still havent started
Then work on all other open quest/events and it should start by it self.

Reactions: MadMax13

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
G'day folks,

How does one revisit the island under 0.10? There used to be a dialogue option with Rachel, but it doesn't seem to exist any more. I'm in Chapter 2 past the point where chores have been assigned. Is there another pre-requisite or is the option somewhere else?

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Just keep going everyday at midnight and on the days when she comes and ask for help.
If masturbating leave her alone and go to sleep.
I'll try. Could it be something related to her mood perhaps?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Can someone help me i have everything done with all the stars but cant seem to trigger The Deal 3
After True Nature is done you just need to wait for either Chloe or Emily to come tell you that Rachel wants to see you in your room.
Just keep working on all open events and some closed events till it triggers.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
G'day folks,

How does one revisit the island under 0.10? There used to be a dialogue option with Rachel, but it doesn't seem to exist any more. I'm in Chapter 2 past the point where chores have been assigned. Is there another pre-requisite or is the option somewhere else?
Once you wake up or about to wake up there is the dream option to go back to the island.

tmv

May 31, 2017
Hi, I would appreciate a hint for 'Keep her on a short leash', star 4 where Emily has to be waiting for punishment (in MC's room?) and Rachel is busy with Susan. I had 2 of such occasions but I didn't get any additional options with Chloe.

Any tips?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi, I would appreciate a hint for 'Keep her on a short leash', star 4 where Emily has to be waiting for punishment (in MC's room?) and Rachel is busy with Susan. I had 2 of such occasions but I didn't get any additional options with Chloe.

Any tips?
Wait till its afternoon when Emily needs a punishment then send her to your room (do not go there) then go see Rachel and tell her Susan wants to talk to her about the weather then go get Chloe and have fun.

Reactions: tmv
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes