Wolfman1987

Feb 17, 2019
okay, on version 9.2 i have all stars except for Sun Tzu #1 star 3 (take a risk).....whenever i go to bed to releive event, that one doesnt show for me....any ideas?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
okay, on version 9.2 i have all stars except for Sun Tzu #1 star 3 (take a risk).....whenever i go to bed to releive event, that one doesnt show for me....any ideas?
You should upgrade to v.9.3 that has all the other fixes.

Sun Tzu #1

Prerequisites: The Deal #1
Characters: Susan
Description: You just love playing with fire, don’t you?
Guide:
*Use the phone in your room to call your uncle’s assistant and thank her for her efforts
*Talk to Susan about “Art of War”.
*Talk to her again on the following day and take her bet.
*Unlocks with the previous star.
*Talk to Susan and collect your prize.

PhoenixAgain

Feb 7, 2019
Every time I punish Amy, she automatically goes to the corner and I can't choose her punishment at all...is this by design or a bug?

Wolfman1987

Feb 17, 2019
You should upgrade to v.9.3 that has all the other fixes.

Sun Tzu #1

Prerequisites: The Deal #1
Characters: Susan
Description: You just love playing with fire, don’t you?
Guide:
*Use the phone in your room to call your uncle’s assistant and thank her for her efforts
*Talk to Susan about “Art of War”.
*Talk to her again on the following day and take her bet.
*Talk to Susan and collect your prize.
WOuld u happen to have a link for 0.9.3?? i can't finda public dl link :/

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Every time I punish Amy, she automatically goes to the corner and I can't choose her punishment at all...is this by design or a bug?
It should change during the day, just find her cleaning and no mater what punish her and you should have more choices.

Wolfman1987

Feb 17, 2019
I forgot that we have v.10.1 up now just get that one and you are good for now.
I have tried that, and it still doesnt show sun tzu #1 in the dream part :/ and i have done sun tzu #2 100% so i'm confused, loading 10.1 just tells me to either start chapter 2 from scratch, or load anyway

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have tried that, and it still doesnt show sun tzu #1 in the dream part :/ and i have done sun tzu #2 100% so i'm confused, loading 10.1 just tells me to either start chapter 2 from scratch, or load anyway
You maybe to far and need to start over then.
With you playing on v.9.2 which was still bugged you may just need to start over and try again.

Maybe Segmentation Fault can take a look at your save and fix it for you.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
You don't get this screen? View attachment 397531

Nope. I go from "You are starting to fall asleep" directly to "... You wake up feeling..." nothing in between.

Now this was a save from 0.9.X where the game suggested I restart Chapter 2 because there were 3 partially complete paths: I did restart Chapter 2. That previous save had only been to the island once (Rachel path completed).

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Not that there aren't plenty in this thread already, but let's have a few in the same place. Here's a description of what's in the archive:

Save Information
===========

1) "8-1-LT1.save" -> Full 0.4 (Starts on the first day of the first visit to the Island)
2) "8-2-LT1.save" -> Full 0.5 (Starts after you return from the Island)
3) "8-3-LT1.save" -> Full 0.6
4) "8-4-LT1.save" -> Full 0.7
5) "8-5-LT1.save" -> Full 0.8
6) "8-6-LT1.save" -> Full 0.9
7) "8-7-LT1.save" -> Full 0.10

All saves are made with Cure My Addiction v0.10.1, do NOT try to use them with earlier versions of the game!

Installation
=======

Windows:
X:\path\to\CureMyAddiction-0.10.1-pc\game\saves\

MAC:
~/Library/RenPy/CureMyAddiction

Download:
thank you for the save

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Nope. I go from "You are starting to fall asleep" directly to "... You wake up feeling..." nothing in between.

Now this was a save from 0.9.X where the game suggested I restart Chapter 2 because there were 3 partially complete paths: I did restart Chapter 2. That previous save had only been to the island once (Rachel path completed).
Well then your game seems to be broken because I started getting that from the first time coming back from the island and its still there today with my finish v.10.1 game.

Reactions: sillyrobot

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
how to trigger the Spanking in Aunt Makes Mistakes? i simply cant do it
The same with the Last star of "Spending time with Emily"

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how to trigger the Spanking in Aunt Makes Mistakes? i simply cant do it
Which one, where you spank Rachel or Susan spanks both of you?

Either way get the walkthrough and follow it for this event.

peixe751

Jul 7, 2017
Which one, where you spank Rachel or Susan spanks both of you?

Either way get the walkthrough and follow it for this event.
All the walkthrough say is "Take a Spanking", but i must be retarded because i have no idea how to trigger it, after playing like 100 in-game days

Reactions: Ghoct

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
All the walkthrough say is "Take a Spanking", but i must be retarded because i have no idea how to trigger it, after playing like 100 in-game days
Susan spanks both you and Rachel, when you enter Rachel's room at 22:00 it should be at the bottom of the choices is the option to get spanked.

eminem1998

Feb 4, 2019
I'm now stucking and cannot finish 2 stars of the new update's event called New life which is about training for Amy.One for Order Amy to be naked for a day (level 3) (regardless Amy is already naked ) and one for the scene in the toilet depending on Amy 's obedience.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes