bloquer

Aug 19, 2017
A nice release again. I am a bit sad that we didn't see the old petsuit of Emily Chloe anymore, but I do like that we can continue her training.

After finishing everything I can't spank Amy anymore if she did something wrong, it automatically always goes to the corner time event. Is this how it should work?

Last edited:

TheGary

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
After finishing everything I can't spank Amy anymore if she did something wrong, it automatically always goes to the corner time event. Is this how it should work?
It's a bug. It will be fixed in the next patch (release today or tomorrow). To be able to spank her again in the current version you have to give her the punishment while she's NOT in interior, after that she should be waiting for her spanking.

Reactions: ThL

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
A nice release again. I am a bit sad that we didn't see the old petsuit of Emily anymore, but I do like that we can continue her training.
You mean Chloe and not Emily for the pet suit. ;)

bloquer

Aug 19, 2017
You mean Chloe and not Emily for the pet suit. ;)
Fixed:sleep:

On another note: I wonder how much The Gary is planning ahead? We had things like Chloes spanking with Emily, with many options in the menu never realized. Did he plan to implement them at first? Because while I really like the game as a whole, my biggest critic point at the moment is that at many points of the game mechanics or events are introduced but never really finished. It feels like he is always trying something new but never really following through with it.

KillJoy2190

Jul 8, 2017
sorry to bother you again a1fox3 for some reason i'm drawing a blank about how to make it so the level punishments show up
Assign Amy a task in the morning, and when you check up on her progress choose 'punishment.' If it's undeserved punishment, there will be slight consequences, decrease in mood etc., but it's nothing you can't come back from easily. You can now choose the level, and then the punishment you want.

When I started out, I liked to send her to clean for the day. This option provides you with more opportunities to 'correct' her during the day. You have to search around and find her, but she pops up 2-3 times a day.

I hope this answered your question.

Reactions: ThL

KillJoy2190

Jul 8, 2017
TheGary

If you don't have a plan for this already, I was wondering if you could add a journal entry reminding the player that they need to see Susan about punishment? I was wrapping up my last couple of stars and skipping through most of the text, when Rachel told me she was taking away my punishment authority for not seeing Susan. I was able to load a save from earlier that day, but I didn't even know I needed to see Susan. There's an entry reminder for punishing Chloe and Emily, but not for my punishments.

Thanks for your time and keep up the great work! I look forward to what this game has coming!

Skorm007

Nov 27, 2017
It's a bug. It will be fixed in the next patch (release today or tomorrow). To be able to spank her again in the current version you have to give her the punishment while she's NOT in interior, after that she should be waiting for her spanking.
Hi love the game, but as someone with lifelong struggles with their hands an auto-read option would be a godsend. Any plans to add this option to the game?

TheGary

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
If you don't have a plan for this already, I was wondering if you could add a journal entry reminding the player that they need to see Susan about punishment?
Request granted ;)

Hi love the game, but as someone with lifelong struggles with their hands an auto-read option would be a godsend. Any plans to add this option to the game?
I didn't think this feature would be used but I'll see what I can do if it doesn't take too much time to add.

• Love
Reactions: KillJoy2190

KillJoy2190

Jul 8, 2017
Help on Amy cleaning emily toys
It's a level 1 punishment. If you look at my post, a couple back (#7547), I explained how to get the ability to punish her.

If you're trying to get the stars for New Life #2, be sure her obedience is high, and you can grab both stars in one go.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
It's a level 1 punishment. If you look at my post, a couple back (#7547), I explained how to get the ability to punish her.

If you're trying to get the stars for New Life #2, be sure her obedience is high, and you can grab both stars in one go.
to get all the scenes you need Amy's Obedience above 90 and her Attitude below 50

Reactions: KillJoy2190

StitchX

Jul 22, 2018
The last star of Sun Tzu #2 won't complete for me. I have had Rachel lick her fingers plenty of times. I even tried a full session of just licking her fingers but still no star. Any suggestions?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
The last star of Sun Tzu #2 won't complete for me. I have had Rachel lick her fingers plenty of times. I even tried a full session of just licking her fingers but still no star. Any suggestions?
As far as I remember, on the second time I did the event, I had her use 2 fingers in her pussy and lick them, then 2 fingers in her ass and suck them. And I got the stars

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
The following day Rachel will approach you with a request.
Go to the corridor at 01:00 AM.
Search different areas of the yacht until you get a clue.

how is it a walkthrugh if the answer is random ?
there are no more areas to search, all the drawers or whatever in the corridor where empty
edit:: nevermind, I used rollback with unren to find it

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I cant get emily out of the way to get rachel to speak to Susan?
You need to discourage Emily so that she needs to be punished. When she needs to be punished, check Rachel and see if you have the dialog option "Susan wants to see you". if yes, go see Emily, telle her "you must be punished". Do not go to your room. Go back to Rachel, telle her that Susan wants to see her. Find Chloe and choose "follow me" (I think)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
The following day Rachel will approach you with a request.
Go to the corridor at 01:00 AM.
Search different areas of the yacht until you get a clue.

how is it a walkthrugh if the answer is random ?
there are no more areas to search, all the drawers or whatever in the corridor where empty
It is written so because you can search ANY area of the ship, all will do. You get the same answer the first three times. Then you understand that you must search the Corridor. Once again the place where to find the phone in the Corridor is random. Quick save/quick load and try every spot until you get your hands on the phone

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
I have been going through the posts and used search to look up (New forum search, never liked it) to see if anyone else is stuck,
But after loading a previous same into 10.1v, it immediately opens the progression tracker and i cant 'close' it, its stuck.

Nothing happens when i select close,

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes