yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
It's a good game, but it's too hard for me.
In many cases, if an event is missed, the next event does not occur. (I couldn't even get out of chapter1. )
I wish I had a flowchart for the event.

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
is there another walkthrough??? the fan made one is good but still IM missing things on how to do them

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how to trigger the 3rd star of the deal 3
You must do it twice and chose each option to complete that star.
Don't worry Rachel will be in your room.

As long as you move around the ship each hour and come back to your room before you study or skip to the next hour to repeat the walk around.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It's a good game, but it's too hard for me.
In many cases, if an event is missed, the next event does not occur. (I couldn't even get out of chapter1. )
I wish I had a flowchart for the event.
It is actually very easy if you just read what they tell you and check the hints out in game.
is there another walkthrough??? the fan made one is good but still IM missing things on how to do them
Sorry but no.
You just need to try every option and sooner or later you will get it unlocked.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
it's refusing to work when i go to her after not showing up in the morning she refuses to clean i think the game has problems if she's level 4

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
got it finally yeah game has problems when she's level 4 now i'll try the scenes when she's cleaning emily's toys
The hint says lvl 3 naked but there is no lvl 3 naked so use lvl 2 naked when you want that star unlocked.

K-Zen

Oct 4, 2017
It seems to be a problem with Emily punishment when the cleaning is not well done because Rachel announces it during the evening meal. So, just after I ask Emily to go to my room and then Rachel is either in the shower or her room with no option to ask her to go to Susan (4th star of "Keep her in a short leash #1").
I'll try with the test...

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
It seems to be a problem with Emily punishment when the cleaning is not well done because Rachel announces it during the evening meal. So, just after I ask Emily to go to my room and then Rachel is either in the shower or her room with no option to ask her to go to Susan (4th star of "Keep her in a short leash #1").
I'll try with the test...
Wait for the following day. Check that the dialog option with Rachel (Susan wants to see you) is available (only in the afternoon if I'm correct), then only tell Em that she must be punished to get her out of the way

Reactions: K-Zen

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Do we get to have sex intercourse with Rachel yet? :love: and if so, can we use our old save to make this happen? ;)

K-Zen

Oct 4, 2017
Wait for the following day. Check that the dialog option with Rachel (Susan wants to see you) is available (only in the afternoon if I'm correct), then only tell Em that she must be punished to get her out of the way
Thank you very much for the tip ! :)

Testing132

Aug 18, 2019
Some problems in "New Life #2":
1. after Amy is ordered "only wear apron" the first star for it didn´t show. View attachment 396701
2. after Amy "give a day off" the third star didn´t show (before hidden special event "Amy breakfast at bed with bj) View attachment 396698
(lvl3: spanking worked with her only wearing apron)
I add the save for testing if I made a fault and missed some action before or if it is a bug. View attachment 396645
I was stuck on these two. For the Day Off, it won't work after the BJ. You need to pick it without the bj. On the apron, it won't work as a punishment. During the day, you need to change her uniform.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes