Hoppeldihopp

Jan 7, 2018
Haven't seen that.
But have you gone to her office after the nighttime spanking ? (You may need to pass an hour.)
I mentioned this several pages back before this latest update, and got no response.
I wondered if anyone else had actually found it - Linda is rubbing cream on her cheeks.

There is an interesting conversation about Linda trying out a 'new' version of her soothing lotion.
The MC notices that her ass is a lot redder than from his spanking?
Her dialogue starts to say something and cuts off at "m... ... " which I reckon could be 'myself'

Which makes me think someone else 'adds' to her spanking after the MC has had his turn.
I wonder who?
:unsure:
I got the night time visit to Linda’s office as well. But the tracker shows still I have to go back to check on her. Is there anything else what I missed?

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Massively glitchy update here, continued from an island save, because the MC is called "me" if you start from chapter 2 like the game suggests, people appear in 2 places at once, for example at midnight susan appears by the pool in a bikini, yet when I go to the Bridge, she's there in regular clothes, and Chloe is now at the pool in her yoga gear.

I could ask Rachel to not strap Emily before Emily asked me to ask her not to.

There have been other instances where people have talked about stuff that happened before they did, or have been in multiple places, but these are the two that spring to mind.

EDIT: there's a conversation with Emily you can have at 13:00 which tells her to meet in your room at 13:00, which feels a little clunky, might be better if you say "This time tomorrow" and she says "13:00 tomorrow, got it."

Last edited:

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
how do I complete the first milestone? the only quest missing is the last start for punishing Linda with rachel more than once that NO IDEA how to do thajt one...

Knarran

Jul 10, 2019
I never seen that, what version of the game you playing.

Maybe I have seen that so what I do is don't talk to her the 2nd time seeing her at the same spot.
One time I spanked her about 4 times before I just went to bed.

The problem is the time does not advance like it should.
TheGary

I just ran into the same looping text. The log.txt and console is showing the following...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guess I'll go back a save or two and see if I can get by the loop that way.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Massively glitchy update here, continued from an island save, because the MC is called "me" if you start from chapter 2 like the game suggests, people appear in 2 places at once, for example at midnight susan appears by the pool in a bikini, yet when I go to the Bridge, she's there in regular clothes, and Chloe is now at the pool in her yoga gear.

I could ask Rachel to not strap Emily before Emily asked me to ask her not to.

There have been other instances where people have talked about stuff that happened before they did, or have been in multiple places, but these are the two that spring to mind.

EDIT: there's a conversation with Emily you can have at 13:00 which tells her to meet in your room at 13:00, which feels a little clunky, might be better if you say "This time tomorrow" and she says "13:00 tomorrow, got it."
I had that conversation BEFORE 1300 and it still meant tomorrow at 1300.

I noticed more than a few "person in 2 places at once" when quickly paging through yacht locales. They were never in the first spot after seeing them in the second if I went back.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
i seem to have problems with 2nd star of new life 2. i told her to be naked but has not gotten that star... it wont trigger.. its the only star left. i even tried to tell her to put uniform back on and then tell her to get naked again.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i seem to have problems with 2nd star of new life 2. i told her to be naked but has not gotten that star... it wont trigger.. its the only star left. i even tried to tell her to put uniform back on and then tell her to get naked again.
Make sure you use lvl 2 naked its the only one that works.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Susan, who else could it be. :p ;)
Susan is normally out there swimming at that time and seeing MC spank her then Susan see something that is new and wants some to. ;) :p
I figure Linda asked Emily for it as part of her testing of her new lotion. We know Emily got pretty good at spanking people and it can't have been a punishment as the MC has that responsibility.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I figure Linda asked Emily for it as part of her testing of her new lotion. We know Emily got pretty good at spanking people and it can't have been a punishment as the MC has that responsibility.
Susan is outside of the punishment system. ;) :p

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
lvl 2 naked? i only have one option that is called get naked.
Just keep playing and even though Amy did the job correct go ahead and punish her.
Try it at different times during the day.

You should get something that looks like this. CureMyAddiction 2019-09-12 15-09-09-23.jpg CureMyAddiction 2019-09-12 15-09-12-97.jpg she may need to be fully dress, I don't remember how she was when I got it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
there is a lot grinding in the game... getting tired
If you can not handle this game then you are in the wrong place my friend.

Go look around then go have sex with someone then go look around again and if nothing new go have sex with someone.
If this kind of play is not your style then I feel for you.

raider_manhc

Jul 12, 2018
Just keep playing and even though Amy did the job correct go ahead and punish her.
Try it at different times during the day.

You should get something that looks like this. View attachment 399195 View attachment 399196 she may need to be fully dress, I don't remember how she was when I got it.
ive done this but only option i get is undress and then only wearing an apron... no naked option here.

1568327301751.png

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Susan is outside of the punishment system. ;) :p
But Linda would complain if she were spanked by anyone she wasn't involved with. Since she sort-of blames the MC, I figure she went to see Emily after MC's spanking, Emily noticed her marks and said something like "Oh you wanted to test your new lotion and MC was 'only helping you'. I'll help you too!!"

May 25, 2017
But Linda would complain if she were spanked by anyone she wasn't involved with. Since she sort-of blames the MC, I figure she went to see Emily after MC's spanking, Emily noticed her marks and said something like "Oh you wanted to test your new lotion and MC was 'only helping you'. I'll help you too!!"
Gary has been very tight-lipped about that since it first came about and the general consensus was that he had planned an event around it. It didn't materialize in 0.10 however, so either he didn't have time and postponed it for a future update or gave up on whatever the concept was. Frankly, if Susan was involved, I'd prefer the latter. :unsure:

Reactions: ThL

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
OKay... finally got that thing... how do I advance the first milestone? i have all the star at the top... Emily does interrupt me while I clean the pool but the star still gray.... so 2 issues i have...

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes