whatttt

Mar 4, 2018
Somehow got looped dialog in towel scene with Linda after hard spanking next night in 10.1 :cautious:

*wow, that spanking did wonders...*
Enjoy the hot tub

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
How do you make sure that Emily won't get in the way before I talk to Rachel?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
How do you make sure that Emily won't get in the way before I talk to Rachel?
If you're talking about the Chloe petplay thingy, Emily needs to mess up her chores. Tell her to wait in your room for punishment, then talk to Rachel.
bobbo69 do not go to your room after sending Emily there just go straight to Rachel then to Chloe.
Its best done in the afternoon.

Reactions: bobbo69

kurum007

Jul 26, 2017
Does anyone still have the older version? Such that I can complete some of the missions/quests i working on, before switching to the new tracker?

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Does any one have a Link for 9.x version link? I didn't finish it and my save on 10.0 is telling me to use 9.x and finish it but I don't have that version no more and I really dont want to start at the begining

Reactions: kurum007

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Maybe just use one of the saves that comes with the walkthrough and is reasonably close to your progress.

Reactions: Jestur

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Maybe just use one of the saves that comes with the walkthrough and is reasonably close to your progress.
Thats a good Idea, I didn't see those saves.
I just noticed its letting me continue with my 9.x save but says something about playing without the tracker or something? I am confused by what this means. Is the tracker like an in game walkthrough or something? Should I just continue as is or use one of those 10.0 saves that comes with the walkthrough?

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Thats a good Idea, I didn't see those saves.
I just noticed its letting me continue with my 9.x save but says something about playing without the tracker or something? I am confused by what this means. Is the tracker like an in game walkthrough or something? Should I just continue as is or use one of those 10.0 saves that comes with the walkthrough?
It only applies if you have quests from the old version in progress (started but not finished).
As far as I know you won't be able to see the stars that indicate which step you're on and maybe won't get the clues either (in the progress menu). Once you've finished such a quest you can manually mark it as done. If it's needed to unlock another quest it'll only work once you've actually finished all the steps, you can't just mark it done and unlock new content.

Reactions: Jestur

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
It only applies if you have quests from the old version in progress (started but not finished).
As far as I know you won't be able to see the stars that indicate which step you're on and maybe won't get the clues either (in the progress menu). Once you've finished such a quest you can manually mark it as done. If it's needed to unlock another quest it'll only work once you've actually finished all the steps, you can't just mark it done and unlock new content.
Okay that makes sense. I have to two quest that I'm in the middle of that need to be completed. I was almost done with 9.x it looks like.
Thanks.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes