May 25, 2017
OKay... finally got that thing... how do I advance the first milestone? i have all the star at the top... Emily does interrupt me while I clean the pool but the star still gray.... so 2 issues i have...
If you have unlocked all the required stars, talk to Susan to unlock the Milestone and then follow the journal.

Testing132

Aug 18, 2019
Is this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• A naughty maid that is being justly, but firmly, punished for her misdeeds. Ouch!
  • Chole with a blond wig and breast augmentation.
  • Amy, future vice-president of the local Leopold Ritter von Sacher-Masoch admiration society.
  • A sign that the developer has set “submissive” as one of Amy’s locked traits.
  • A, C and D.

azertyuiop202

Sep 13, 2019
I have done everything before MS1 except for Chloe's Training, but I can't seem to find the 'send to the corner of her room' option as punishment.

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
If you have unlocked all the required stars, talk to Susan to unlock the Milestone and then follow the journal.
i have taleked with Susan buit there is no option, I have 76% and all the star at the top are yellow, the other stars said "complete ms 1" so.. not sure what am I missing

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i have taleked with Susan buit there is no option, I have 76% and all the star at the top are yellow, the other stars said "complete ms 1" so.. not sure what am I missing
Upload your save game and I will take a look at it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
here you go, thank you
You miss it when Susan told you to call your uncle so go to the Linda's office at 7 am and it will auto call once you click on the phone the you need to follow the prompts about calling your mom.

Make sure you save before you call your mom because you want to have all events done but for Linda's her's needs Amy to finish.

MrBadDog

Dec 4, 2018
guys could you tell me as open these two stars?
Try the new method on Emily again decide whether to do something at the end.
Emy's morning surpise

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
But Linda would complain if she were spanked by anyone she wasn't involved with. Since she sort-of blames the MC, I figure she went to see Emily after MC's spanking, Emily noticed her marks and said something like "Oh you wanted to test your new lotion and MC was 'only helping you'. I'll help you too!!"
Gary has been very tight-lipped about that since it first came about and the general consensus was that he had planned an event around it. It didn't materialize in 0.10 however, so either he didn't have time and postponed it for a future update or gave up on whatever the concept was. Frankly, if Susan was involved, I'd prefer the latter. :unsure:
I assume you mean 'tight-lipped' on the Patron pages, because I have not seen it discussed in this thread.

I agree it is only really likely to be Susan or Emily.
Emily has started to show more interest in spanking as the game progresses, and her relationship with Linda might mean she would help with 'scientific experiments'.
However if you want to test the effectiveness of the lotion's soothing capabilities then you would probably go to the most experienced punishment inflictor around.
We haven't seen Linda's sleeping quarters yet, but I assume they are somewhere near Susan's in what would be designated the 'crew' deck or level.

Susan also has made a couple of remarks about Linda in recent conversations. Both she and Rachel are aware of the MC's liaisons with Linda since 'that' photo was seen on Amy's phone.
I think Susan has some interest or curiosity about Linda, and there is still the mystery of who Susan got the strap-on for.

Experienced CMA fans may well remember Amy being all tied up and getting 'attended to' by Susan back before the Island.
Susan, wearing the strap-on, makes a remark about buying it specifically to use on someone, and says:

"When I bought this I had another plan for it.... But my prey has revealed herself to be harder to hunt down than I expected."

Ok - herself = female so not the MC.
Rachel would not be hard to hunt down they're already involved anyway, and a strap-on would not be unusual.
Emily and Chloe would be 'off-limits'. (Susan watches MC and Chloe, but declines to get involved)
So who does that leave - only Linda.

So I think there is a pretty strong case for saying Susan wants a piece of Linda.

Reactions: ThL

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
guys could you tell me as open these two stars?
Try the new method on Emily again decide whether to do something at the end.
Emy's morning surpise
Well if it is punishment that you are talking about there should be a new option you can do with her so do it.
If you did not skip the convo's then you should know about what to do.
When asking for help please put the event name also so it is easier to find which event you are talking about.
Guys only this star missing... any help?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Her obedience needs to be 95-100% for it to happen. Keep trying if it is that high.
emily 3rd star cant get the blowjob anyone knows why??? compress version
Need to know what event you need help with?
i can't seem to get the 5th star on sun tzu #2? i keep winning but nothing happens
Keep winning and chose all the options that you can and it should unlock for you.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
full save?
Here is mine.
100% all 3 parts.

F95 puts numbers in front of the save and you need to change it to look like this 1-9-LT1.save
(The first 1 can be change to any number you want because it is the page number for the save.)

dghunk

Jul 7, 2017
Great game, but gotta say I would like the option of just kicking Amy off the boat, what a f infuriating character

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Great game, but gotta say I would like the option of just kicking Amy off the boat, what a f infuriating character
I can only assume you haven't turned her into a maid yet. Her being infuriating before makes 'breaking' her all the more rewarding.
Truth to be told, I don't like her model, at all, but the setting and writing is fine.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes