ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I was stuck on these two. For the Day Off, it won't work after the BJ. You need to pick it without the bj. On the apron, it won't work as a punishment. During the day, you need to change her uniform.
It will be corrected in the upcoming patch

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
How is the transition to the island when yacht missions are done?
When you're advanced enough in the story (past Milestone 1 and Amy's arrival+related events) Rachell will announce the trip to the Island during lunch or diner if I remember correctly. From then on it's automatic (+maybe a phone call needed to Charlotte to order things)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Do we get to have sex intercourse with Rachel yet? :love: and if so, can we use our old save to make this happen? ;)
Yes and yes as long as your save was completed for v.9.3.

Once unlocked every night with creampie at the end. :love:

Reactions: bobbo69

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
0.10.2 Patch Note:
  • Added a notebook entry when you must go see Susan for punishment.
  • Added an auto-read button near the "history" button when talking to a NPC.
  • Fixed a bug that was causing the hotkey to be unavailable in some circumstances.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented the tracker from closing down after loading an old save.
  • Fixed some punishment issues with Amy (in some cases her punishment would mistakenly force trigger).
  • Fixed Good to Go #1 triggers and tooltip.
  • Fixed some issues happening when loading an old save (minor).
  • Linda "it has been a while," dialogue can't be repeated anymore.
  • Am I Sick #1 had some inconsistencies on when it unlocks.
  • Having sex with Rachel now resets her "deny counter.”
  • "I need to talk to Linda when she's alone. I'm curious about something..." notebook entry has been removed.
  • New Life #1 4th star tooltip has been updated.
  • Fixed the chapter 2 starting point when using "chapters" menu to display the preferences screen.
  • She does deserve it #3, the event was considered completed earlier than what's expected.
  • Chloe midnight scene won't trigger after "time to have fun..." choice.
  • Emily midnight scene won't trigger after her new punishment.

Coming soon...

Reactions: a1fox3

MohammadBNA

Oct 8, 2017
I'm having problems with New Life #2. no matter how many times I tell Amy to go and clean Emily's toys, her reaction is always the same, she says she is almost done, then that it's weird, mc will say maybe she likes it in her better, and the conversation is over. what am I doing wrong here?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I'm having problems with New Life #2. no matter how many times I tell Amy to go and clean Emily's toys, her reaction is always the same, she says she is almost done, then that it's weird, mc will say maybe she likes it in her better, and the conversation is over. what am I doing wrong here?

Obedience needs to be at or very near 100 and the attitude needs to be lowish. I haven't looked at the code, but for me it only worked with attitude between 25 and 50.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Obedience needs to be at or very near 100 and the attitude needs to be lowish. I haven't looked at the code, but for me it only worked with attitude between 25 and 50.
Obedience over 90 (95-100) and Attitude 50 or lower

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I just tried with Obedience at 100, and attitude at 30 and 40, still the same for me. is it bugged in anyway?
No not really but just keep trying at different times of the day from 6 am to 18:00.

I had it unlock 1 time at 6 am and several times between 13:00 and 18:00.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
No not really but just keep trying at different times of the day from 6 am to 18:00.

I had it unlock 1 time at 6 am and several times between 13:00 and 18:00.
Sorry this is not supported by the game code(looked it up), time has no effect on this scene. Only Amy's attributes matter.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Sorry this is not supported by the game code(looked it up), time has no effect on this scene. Only Amy's attributes matter.
Yes I know time does not matter that is why is said I had it unlock at different times of the day.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
OK so the time of day doesn't matter at all, just wanted to make it clear. Everything else you need (attitude, obedience) was already mentioned by ThL, but also make sure she is wearing a proper outfit (apron or naked) if you want to shove something in her... Wouldn't want an outfit to get in the way. So when you are trying for this scene you don't want Amy fully clothed.

Jack_Smythe

Feb 27, 2019
When meeting with Linda at night after her spanking and checking to see if she is wearing a towel, the conversation goes into a perpetual loop and there is no way out.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
When meeting with Linda at night after her spanking and checking to see if she is wearing a towel, the conversation goes into a perpetual loop and there is no way out.
I never seen that, what version of the game you playing.

Maybe I have seen that so what I do is don't talk to her the 2nd time seeing her at the same spot.
One time I spanked her about 4 times before I just went to bed.

The problem is the time does not advance like it should.
TheGary

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018

Haven't seen that.
But have you gone to her office after the nighttime spanking ? (You may need to pass an hour.)
I mentioned this several pages back before this latest update, and got no response.
I wondered if anyone else had actually found it - Linda is rubbing cream on her cheeks.

There is an interesting conversation about Linda trying out a 'new' version of her soothing lotion.
The MC notices that her ass is a lot redder than from his spanking?
Her dialogue starts to say something and cuts off at "m... ... " which I reckon could be 'myself'

Which makes me think someone else 'adds' to her spanking after the MC has had his turn.
I wonder who?
:unsure:

Reactions: ThL

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Haven't seen that.
But have you gone to her office after the nighttime spanking ? (You may need to pass an hour.)
I mentioned this several pages back before this latest update, and got no response.
I wondered if anyone else had actually found it - Linda is rubbing cream on her cheeks.

There is an interesting conversation about Linda trying out a 'new' version of her soothing lotion.
The MC notices that her ass is a lot redder than from his spanking?
Her dialogue starts to say something and cuts off at "m... ... " which I reckon could be 'myself'

Which makes me think someone else 'adds' to her spanking after the MC has had his turn.
I wonder who?
:unsure:
Susan, who else could it be. :p ;)
Susan is normally out there swimming at that time and seeing MC spank her then Susan see something that is new and wants some to. ;) :p

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes