ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I have been going through the posts and used search to look up (New forum search, never liked it) to see if anyone else is stuck,
But after loading a previous same into 10.1v, it immediately opens the progression tracker and i cant 'close' it, its stuck.

Nothing happens when i select close,
Please load the save so that some skilled ones here can have a look

StitchX

Jul 22, 2018
For In Need Of Attention #1, 2nd star, it says to ignore Emily and she will go find Linda. Except Emily never asks me for attention. Is this something automatic and I just have to find them together?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
For In Need Of Attention #1, 2nd star, it says to ignore Emily and she will go find Linda. Except Emily never asks me for attention. Is this something automatic and I just have to find them together?
Ignore Emily for a day and visit her room at midnight.

Ignore means to not talk to her at all for that day.

Reactions: arcticgale

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I cant get emily out of the way to ask rachel to go and see Susan??
You must make E to fail either the test or cleaning then when you talk to her about punishment do not go to your room then go see Rachel to go to Susan then go talk to Chloe.

D

Deleted member 603338

I had an older save and it appears that I did not complete two quests that no longer trigger so I can not move any further in the game. Anyone know a work around to get Extra Naughty #2 and For Real? #1 completed or do I just need to start all over again?

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
I had an older save and it appears that I did not complete two quests that no longer trigger so I can not move any further in the game. Anyone know a work around to get Extra Naughty #2 and For Real? #1 completed or do I just need to start all over again?
You don't really need a workaround you can still complete these events normally (use the walkthrough if unsure what to do without the tracker), this issue only affects how the tracker appears. So as far as I understand the issue, for these two events the tracker will be bugged, but the game will still work without any issue. Once you complete these events in the game mark them as completed in the tracker and you are fine.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
What a great update!
I liked Emily's and Rachel's scenes and the relation with Susan is taking an unexpected turn, one I'm quite liking.
I was never fond of Amy but in this new role I'm starting to like her more and more, and when she has high mood she's liking it as well.

Reactions: ThL
D

Deleted member 603338

You don't really need a workaround you can still complete these events normally (use the walkthrough if unsure what to do without the tracker), this issue only affects how the tracker appears. So as far as I understand the issue, for these two events the tracker will be bugged, but the game will still work without any issue. Once you complete these events in the game mark them as completed in the tracker and you are fine.

Thanks, I could not trigger either of them but it appears I was just doing it wrong

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Here is my save, I opted to continue with manual tracking.
Okay you can not finish those because the tracker was updated in v.10.1.

This is what I get when I load your save. CureMyAddiction 2019-09-11 14-02-07-81.jpg Can not close either so new game is recommended.

I would recommend you download v.10.1 and just start over, this is a very fun game to play anyway.
That way it will be your game your way instead of someones else's way.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThL

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
Okay you can not finish those because the tracker was updated in v.10.1.

This is what I get when I load your save. View attachment 398292

I would recommend you download v.10.1 and just start over, this is a very fun game to play anyway.
That way it will be your game your way instead of someones else's way.
Press continue, i reached here. When you press continue the tracker comes up and doesnt go away.
When i hit close , nothing happens.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Press continue, i reached here. When you press continue the tracker comes up and doesnt go away.
When i hit close , nothing happens.
That is the same problem I had to I can not close out the tracker and is why I said to start a new game anyway.

I added this just past the pic after saving "Can not close either so new game is recommended."

HonoredEx

May 2, 2017
That is the same problem I had to I can not close out the tracker and is why I said to start a new game anyway.

I added this just past the pic after saving "Can not close either so new game is recommended."
I see, i guess will have to start from chapter 2 again. Going to long replay. Yeah the game is very good but no one likes force backtracking/replay.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Are large swings in Amy's attitude WAI? I get her obedience and attitude to 90+ and the next day her attitude has dropped to 20 or so and she's 'forgetting' to show up in the morning and refusing basic instructions again.

Other times I get her to 100/100 and the next hour she's breaking the rules by swimming in the pool.

There seems to be little to no consistency. Should I bother caring about her training at all?

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes