Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Wow, what an update ! Finally we have some action :love::love::love::love::love:.
I wish i could kick Amy over the board ! What a useless trash she is !
Yay but in this release she is soo dump but absolutly spankable , and this up to 2 times a day in 3 diferent outfits:ROFLMAO:

But sleeping and having sex with Rachel is the best.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Wow, what an update ! Finally we have some action :love::love::love::love::love:.
I wish i could kick Amy over the board ! What a useless trash she is !
What you don't get her BJ at 6 am in the mornings? (Or do you stay up to late.)
1. Yay but in this release she is soo dump but absolutly spankable , and this up to 2 times a day in 3 diferent outfits:ROFLMAO:

2. But sleeping and having sex with Rachel is the best.
1. Full naked is the only way for me. :p :love:

2. I agree. :love:

asdf.fdsa

May 3, 2018
I have found a bug, ascension #2 is not available in progression tab, while every other star is unlocked. And i think i've got those scenes without ascension #2 being availble. Are those scenes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have found a bug, ascension #2 is not available in progression tab, while every other star is unlocked. And i think i've got those scenes without ascension #2 being availble. Are those scenes
Did you start at the end of v.9.3 or ???

Also a screen shot would be nice.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yeah, save from 9.3 with everything done.

screen shot:
Try and do everything in Ascension 1 again several times and see if it unlocks.

A lot of events even though all stars are done don't mean the event is over and you must do part or all several times to complete the event.

asdf.fdsa

May 3, 2018
Try and do everything in Ascension 1 again several times and see if it unlocks.

A lot of events even though all stars are done don't mean the event is over and you must do part or all several times to complete the event.
Thanks, i'm going to try that later

mcfan41

Jun 16, 2017
I'm having a problem with New Life #2, stars 5, 6 and 7. I think because I had her level obedience and attitude so high in 9.3 I went to level 4 almost immediately. These stars seem to need a lower level. Is there a work around? I'm particularly concerned because when we went to 10.1 you needed to complete all stars on the previous version or you would need to start over post island. I love the game but there is a lot of grind I don’t necessarily want to repeat. Any ideas on a solution?

To clarify I have stars 1,3 4, 8 & 9 for New Life #2.

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm having a problem with New Life #2, 5, 6 and 7. I think because I had her level obedience and attitude so high in 9.3 I went to level 4 almost immediately. These stars seem to need a lower level. Is there a work around? I'm particularly concerned because when we went to 10.1 you needed to complete all stars on the previous version or you would need to start over post island. I love the game but there is a lot of grind I don’t necessarily want to repeat. Any ideas on a solution?
TheGary is working on a patch that should address these problems with Amy's training

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm having a problem with New Life #2, stars 5, 6 and 7. I think because I had her level obedience and attitude so high in 9.3 I went to level 4 almost immediately. These stars seem to need a lower level. Is there a work around? I'm particularly concerned because when we went to 10.1 you needed to complete all stars on the previous version or you would need to start over post island. I love the game but there is a lot of grind I don’t necessarily want to repeat. Any ideas on a solution?

To clarify I have stars 1,3 4, 8 & 9 for New Life #2.
Prerequisites: New Life #1
Characters: Amy
Description: Time to continue Amy’s training.
Guide:
* Order Amy to wear only the apron.
* Punish Amy by making her work naked. Use lvl 2 instead of lvl 3. (There is no lvl 3 naked.)
* Reward Amy with a Day Off.
* Punish Amy with a spanking.
* Punish Amy with corner time. This was very easy for me, just put her in the corner, you should get a choice of 1, 2 or 3 hours. (The star did not complete until I had use all 3 options for how long she needs to stay in the corner.)
* Order Amy to Clean Emily’s Toys. Lvl 1 options
* Repeat the event and push further. Same as above but this time go further.
* Catch Amy using the pool or Hot Tub without permission.
* If you treat Amy fairly, she might express her gratitude in an unexpected way

dix4free

Aug 11, 2019
Quick messages to let you know that the reported issues concerning the updated tracker will be fixed in the next patch in priority.

All Reported issues, Chapter 2 only:

• Good to Go #1, trigger is not working properly, it's way harder to start than intended.
  • Linda "it has been a while," dialogue can be repeated.
  • Am I Sick #1 has some inconsistencies on when it unlocks.
  • Having sex with Rachel doesn't reset her "deny counter.”
  • "I need to talk to Linda when she's alone. I'm curious about something..." notebook entry never goes away.
  • New Life #1 4th star tooltip is incorrect, she doesn't need to be using the maid uniform.
  • When starting Chapter 2 from the Chapter menu, the preference screen doesn't show up (it should be like when you use "start").
  • She does deserve it #3, the event is considered completed earlier than what's expected, you need to talk to Chloe before it's fully completed.
  • Chloe midnight scene can trigger after "time to have fun..." choice.
  • Emily midnight scene can trigger after her new punishment.
one question in which folder are the saves i want to add a save i downloaded but i cant find them

mcfan41

Jun 16, 2017
Prerequisites: New Life #1
Characters: Amy
Description: Time to continue Amy’s training.
Guide:
* Order Amy to wear only the apron.
* Punish Amy by making her work naked. Use lvl 2 instead of lvl 3. (There is no lvl 3 naked.)
* Reward Amy with a Day Off.
* Punish Amy with a spanking.
* Punish Amy with corner time. This was very easy for me, just put her in the corner, you should get a choice of 1, 2 or 3 hours. (The star did not complete until I had use all 3 options for how long she needs to stay in the corner.)
* Order Amy to Clean Emily’s Toys. Lvl 1 options
* Repeat the event and push further. Same as above but this time go further.
* Catch Amy using the pool or Hot Tub without permission.
* If you treat Amy fairly, she might express her gratitude in an unexpected way

Thanks not sure it that helped or if it if was more careful reading that did the trick. Some notes for others who may be having the same issue under the spoiler.

Pelele

Jun 1, 2017
Is possible spank rachel un susan's room?

I complete all the task but un event only can order simple things.
(1 finger, 2 finger...)

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Whew, I think I managed to complete everything from chapter 2. Except Midnight Bath 2. Don't know why, but it's not triggering Rachel in the pool at midnight. I completed 6 stars, only the last 2 missing. Is there a trigger to see her at the pool and not masturbating?

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes