Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I finally played the latest update and it blows my mind even more.
I really enjoy the quality of the renders and the new animations are just great!
There are just handful of 3dcg games that show such sharpness and accuracy. In addition, the game play is nice and the replay ability of the scenes is also good.
Keep it up and all my thanks.

tremyz

Aug 17, 2018
After the island: Extra naughty 1, i made a mistake long ago, i choose not view the scene with emily, and a over write my save long ago. I finish every thing i can but now i stuck because of that requiment.... I hope i don't need restart a new game. Someone have a ideal? I try go another time on the island redone rachel path but this is not triger the spanking. Please help me

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
After the island: Extra naughty 1, i made a mistake long ago, i choose not view the scene with emily, and a over write my save long ago. I finish every thing i can but now i stuck because of that requiment.... I hope i don't need restart a new game. Someone have a ideal? I try go another time on the island redone rachel path but this is not triger the spanking. Please help me
Only thing I can think for you to do is set it up again and see is it happens, if not you will need to start over.

My own question.

This little bar CureMyAddiction 2019-08-18 06-47-54-15.jpg it says I am at max but it keeps moving, I think it has something to do with spanking of the MC but I could be wrong.
Anyone knows what its for?

Just had both all 3 girls get spanked and the bar moved some so its looks like any time anyone gets spanked that bar moves. CureMyAddiction 2019-08-18 07-11-34-76.jpg

Last edited:
May 25, 2017
It shouldn't matter if you skipped the scene the first time as watching is not a requirement for completing the event. From what you have said though, I'm having trouble deducing if and where exactly you are stuck. Please provide some more information or upload a save.

Reactions: a1fox3
May 25, 2017
The little bar...
Once you've maxed out the punishment level pre-Island, you can safely ignore the bar. I haven't checked the exact mechanics of it, but my best guess is that it will keep moving until it reaches its own MAX value. Either way - irrelevant and safe to ignore. ;)

Reactions: a1fox3

tremyz

Aug 17, 2018
It shouldn't matter if you skipped the scene the first time as watching is not a requirement for completing the event. From what you have said though, I'm having trouble deducing if and where exactly you are stuck. Please provide some more information or upload a save.
i choose i don't want see emily spanking. the mistake
To achieved this quest is say:
Extra Naughty #1 Prerequisites: Babysitting Ending on the Island (Rachel’s Path).
Characters: Emily
Description: Emily’s feud with Amy inevitably ends badly. But was it a coincidence or did Amy have a hand in it?

Guide: ➢ During Dinner Emily will get into an argument with Rachel over Amy.
➢ Talk to Rachel “About the food…”, she will have a different topic in mind.
➢ Talk to her again, she looks concerned.
(star 1)A few days later you will witness another argument between Amy & Emily in the corridor.
➢ Talk to Rachel when she is alone.
(star 2)Go to the interior at 08:00 and choose to peek.
(star 3)Unlocks during the event.
(star 4)Unlocks During the Event.
(star5)Unlocks during the event

i have the first star but any other because i din't see the event.
this quest is a requirement for back to school,dare or dare, extra naughty 2 etc etc etc.
10 quest locked because Extra naughty 1 is not finish ( this is the quest of emily start spanking people)

Last edited:
May 25, 2017
i have the first star but any other because i din't see the event.
this quest is a requirement for back to school,dare or dare, extra naughty 2 etc etc etc.
10 quest locked because Extra naughty 1 is not finish ( this is the quest of emily start spanking people)
Mm... this will be fixed in the next update, but that doesn't really help you right now. If you upload a save, I'll fix it for you so that you don't have to start over.

Reactions: ThL and tremyz

tremyz

Aug 17, 2018
Anytime. Remember to rename the file back to "1-1-LT1.save" after downloading and have fun! ;)
You save my weekend. I can't thank you enough. you unlock the quest, thank, you thank, you thank you. X 100 000 000 times

For the next up-date may i suggest a loop she be spanked every morning or a specific day until this quest is full view. because if i din't mistake is the only requirement quest, i can't not retry a second time, if fail. All the other can be try more thans once. (except true nature, but, with good reason, because time is the essence).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Segmentation Fault

When you bring out the new version of your walkthrough I would add to it that all "Chores" and "Events" need to be done that can be done before Amy arrives, only 1 Event is left open awaiting on Amy.
Chores: CureMyAddiction 2019-08-18 07-59-15-51.jpg
Events: CureMyAddiction 2019-08-18 07-59-21-71.jpg

Thanks for all you do for us. :giggle:

May 25, 2017
You save my weekend. I can't thank you enough. you unlock the quest, thank, you thank, you thank you. X 100 000 000 times

For the next up-date may i suggest a loop she be spanked every morning or a specific day until this quest is full view. because if i din't mistake is the only requirement quest, i can't not retry a second time, if fail. All the other can be try more thans once. (except true nature, but, with good reason, because time is the essence).
This was never intended behavior and it's already fixed for v0.10, along with an improved event tracker... that I can't really discuss right now. :p

Segmentation Fault

When you bring out the new version of your walkthrough I would add to it that all "Chores" and "Events" need to be done that can be done before Amy arrives, only 1 Event is left open awaiting on Amy.
I have already planned to spend some time expanding the chores section and adding the chores/punishment system for the post-Island content. I will also take a look at how much damage Amy actually does once she arrives... little troublemaker that she is! ;)

Reactions: ThL and a1fox3

tremyz

Aug 17, 2018
Chloe pet play kitten, dog, post island? (please,please,please,) watersport is a interesting way for Chloe maybe on deck in night with the standing on four leg, and emily looking pee or heping, or something. Maybe squirt contest between rachel and susan.... or something if i win go game maybe masturbating contest between 2 character

it just some ideal.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Chloe pet play kitten, dog, post island? (please,please,please,) watersport is a interesting way for Chloe maybe on deck in night with the standing on four leg, and emily looking pee or heping, or something. Maybe squirt contest between rachel and susan.... or something if i win go game maybe masturbating contest between 2 character

it just some ideal.
I hope not, we are forced to see it once on the island to finish that event and that is enough for me.

Now what we need is more kissing in a loving/romance way for all girls and at the end pregnancy for 1 or more of the girls.

tremyz

Aug 17, 2018
I hope not, we are forced to see it once on the island to finish that event and that is enough for me.

Now what we need is more kissing in a loving/romance way for all girls and at the end pregnancy for 1 or more of the girls.
(suggesting) maybe if such watersport content is added it be turn on or off like the femdom or mc spanking clothed or not.

May 25, 2017
Chloe pet play kitten, dog, post island? (please,please,please,)
Absolutely agree with both of these. So a big +1 from me. :)

A make-out session with Em is completely in line with their story and even Chloe could stand a scene or two like that without it ruining their much more playful (and totally, totally awesome) dynamic.

watersport is a interesting way for Chloe maybe on deck in night with the standing on four leg, and emily looking pee or heping, or something. Maybe squirt contest between rachel and susan.... or something if i win go game maybe masturbating contest between 2 character
(suggesting) maybe if such watersport content is added it be turn on or off like the femdom or mc spanking clothed or not.
Agreed on this too. I wouldn't mind AT ALL if Gary added more scenes like that, but they should be optional.

Reactions: ThL
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes