a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It was...funny thing is I did the exact same thing for one more week and Chloe finally showed up in the Interior at 0800. The triggers are somewhat random in this game. For anyone else having issues with a trigger, grinding may be your best friend.
That was the same for me, when I made her fail the test and fail cleaning the 1st week she was a no show but the 2nd week I did it she showed up at 8 am Sunday.

May 25, 2017
It was...funny thing is I did the exact same thing for one more week and Chloe finally showed up in the Interior at 0800. The triggers are somewhat random in this game. For anyone else having issues with a trigger, grinding may be your best friend.
That was the same for me, when I made her fail the test and fail cleaning the 1st week she was a no show but the 2nd week I did it she showed up at 8 am Sunday.
Remember that she has to fail all 3 chores in a given week and that even unmotivated, she still has 15% chance to succeed on her own. Since that 15% chance applies to all three individual events, the overall chance of her failing all three is actually around 62%. The thing is, if you focus on a single event at a time and do nothing else, it's bound to feel grindy and boring. What I suggest instead is doing other things/events in the meantime. Just my $0.02.

Edit: After consideration of the percentages and the issues some people are having with this event, Gary has decided to lower the chance of an unmotivated Chloe succeeding to 10% for each of the chores. That puts the total chance of her failing all three in a given week at ~73% (compared to the current ~62%). The change will be implemented with the next game update.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThL

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
sister rivalry final star not working i spanked chloe like 20 times bare and she still wont let emily watch
You must tell Chloe that Emily will watch the spanking at midnight, if she says no then do it 2 more times and she will allow it.

Now for my own problem.

I have femdom off because I hate that crap.
How to get the spanking for MC in the quest/event "Aunt Makes Mistakes" CureMyAddiction 2019-08-16 15-09-37-49.jpg I have won all options now at least 6 times each with no lost at all.

Answer.
Here is my guess : you have to turn femdom on play until you lose then turn it back off. If you want to see the MC get punished. Earlier game versions only had femdom on/off variable and there was no separate setting for MC punishment. So it might be a part that still uses femdom on /off to determine whether the MC can get punished or not.
According to the code you can't do this one if Femdom is disabled...

Last edited:

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
You must tell Chloe that Emily will watch the spanking at midnight, if she says no then do it 2 more times and she will allow it.

Now for my own problem.

I have femdom off because I hate that crap.
How to get the spanking for MC in the quest/event "Aunt Makes Mistakes" View attachment 373338 I have won all options now at least 6 times each with no lost at all.
Here is my guess : you have to turn femdom on play until you lose then turn it back off. If you want to see the MC get punished. Earlier game versions only had femdom on/off variable and there was no separate setting for MC punishment. So it might be a part that still uses femdom on /off to determine whether the MC can get punished or not.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
That is what I am thinking to but will wait for some more info on it before I turn that on again.

Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019
Ca
here is my unofficial android port of Cure My Addiction v0.9.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 16.08.2019
Can you help me how to get pass the first milestone in cure my addiction game

thebrute

Jul 27, 2017
I apologize if this was answered already but i do not know is it a bug, my fault or i still have to trigger it. MS1 is finished.
1. i cannot trigger the Aunt makes mistake 15th star where i have to punish Rachel in school uniform. i cannot spike her drinks at all for that matter
2. last star in Sacrifice does not trigger. do i have to get 3rd red spanking on me and than trigger this scene (where i lie about taking shower to Susan)
3. (COMPLETED)
4. Chores terrace 4th star when i have to distract Emily in afternoon never triggers no matter what i do
Game is awesome but i am stuck here so please help me if possible.

Last edited:

Rion11

Jul 20, 2018
For some weird reason dare or dare# 1 stays locked. I already completed both requirements.

Last edited:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I apologize if this was answered already but i do not know is it a bug, my fault or i still have to trigger it. MS1 is finished.
1. i cannot trigger the Aunt makes mistake 15th star where i have to punish Rachel in school uniform. i cannot spike her drinks at all for that matter
2. last star in Sacrifice does not trigger. do i have to get 3rd red spanking on me and than trigger this scene (where i lie about taking shower to Susan)
3. Not so safe anymore 5th star where Linda catches me and Emily train her ass at midnight
4. Chores terrace 4th star when i have to distract Emily in afternoon never triggers no matter what i do
Game is awesome but i am stuck here so please help me if possible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
Hi guys, I'm stuck! I completed the first part, the island and now I'm almost at the end of the second part. But I don't know what to do. Rachel was asking about chores and punisment, but I have no chores assigned to me nor homeworks.

Help me!!!

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi guys, I'm stuck! I completed the first part, the island and now I'm almost at the end of the second part. But I don't know what to do. Rachel was asking about chores and punisment, but I have no chores assigned to me nor homeworks.

Help me!!!
Maybe post your event table so that we get a better understanding of where you are in the story

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes