tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
After True Nature #1 the island can only be accessed in dreams. I would advise to play the 4 paths of the Island before starting True nature #1 (as was intended in the progressive releases)
crap i can't go back to the island anymore, only been twice! or is there a cooloff until the question comes up in rachel's dialogue choices?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
crap i can't go back to the island anymore, only been twice! or is there a cooloff until the question comes up in rachel's dialogue choices?
There is a cooldown period of a few days between each trip. The access to the Island becomes unavaible only if True Nature #1 has begun or is completed

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
There is a cooldown period of a few days between each trip. The access to the Island becomes unavaible only if True Nature #1 has begun or is completed
the only quests i have right now are
in need of attention #1
extra naughty #1
suntzu #1
the deal #2
three envelopes #1

will any of those trigger true nature?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
the only quests i have right now are
in need of attention #1
extra naughty #1
suntzu #1
the deal #2
three envelopes #1

will any of those trigger true nature?
Extra naughty #1 opens Extra Naughty #2 which is a prerequisite of True Nature #1. I think Extra Naughty #1 is on "autopilot", can't be avoided at this stage you've reached. But it's quite simple to avoid triggering Extra naughty #2 (pep talk to Chloe so that she doesn't miss her chores and test).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay folks there is only 1 cheat that makes it more fun for the player.

WARNING: Do not use it if you need to have the MC spanked for some of the quests. (Can be reset to 0 if you need to.)

Get all spanking done for the MC up to and including standing naked by the wall after getting spanked.
You need to get all spanking done before Amy gets there. (There is one more that triggers after Amy's arrival before you go to the island, I have not done the after island stuff yet and will update this when I do.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
GreAT SPOILERS AND INSTRUCTIONS ...
But...But players are not supposed to run AWAY from the game;)!!!

PLayers are GAMING to BEAT THE GAME!!! ... which means going through the game like butter!

Reactions: ThL

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Cure My Addiction [v0.9.2] [TheGary] - Original Size: 1.24GB

Download PC (452MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay for the ones who have done it before, which ending for the Island needs to be done first and so on. (If it does not matter then please say so, thank you for your time.)

Walkthrough have them listed in this order:

1. Babysitting (Rachel’s Path)
2. Hidden Desires (Amy’s Path)
3. They Don’t Know (Chloe’s Path)
4. Vanilla, Please. (Emily’s Path)

(I will do them in the order in the walkthrough after making a save on the very first day just to be safe for now.)

The reason for asking is in game there different: CureMyAddiction 2019-08-13 08-40-33-86.jpg

May 25, 2017
Okay for the ones who have done it before, which ending for the Island needs to be done first and so on. (If it does not matter then please say so, thank you for your time.)

Walkthrough have them listed in this order:

1. Babysitting (Rachel’s Path)
2. Hidden Desires (Amy’s Path)
3. They Don’t Know (Chloe’s Path)
4. Vanilla, Please. (Emily’s Path)

(I will do them in the order in the walkthrough after making a save on the very first day just to be safe for now.)

The reason for asking is in game there different:
Only "Babysitting" (aka "Rachel's Path") is required by later events, which is why I recommend doing that first.

Reactions: a1fox3

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
Patch Note 0.9.2
  • Amy's talks during some of her punishments or reward were not resetting.
  • Fixed a crash that could happen during Linda repeatable event in her office (Medical Emergency)
  • Update the help of the Amy's training window
  • Fixed a bug that was allowing to max Amy's training way too quickly.
  • Added some missing images, mostly background.
  • Fixed the spanking marks on Amy when she was wearing the default uniform or the full maid one.
  • Emily reading in her room now trigger more often, to make it easier to start "Three Envelopes"
we need a patch i am not going to download the whole game just for this

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Only "Babysitting" (aka "Rachel's Path") is required by later events, which is why I recommend doing that first.
Thanks for the info. :love:

That is the one I started first so I am okay then and will do the others asap or when I can.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes