gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
Anybody know why I can't get started on Emily's second toy? I've done milestone 1 and a lot of other stuff (91%) but have never had Emily ask for a new toy! Help! Please!

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Anybody know why I can't get started on Emily's second toy? I've done milestone 1 and a lot of other stuff (91%) but have never had Emily ask for a new toy! Help! Please!
There should be a dialog option with her to start the event. Try to speak with her at various time of the day when she is alone

May 25, 2017
If you are already at 91% it's highly likely that you've already had the conversation and just need to order the toy (via the phone). If not, upload your save and I'll take a look.

Reactions: ThL

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hm, where do i find the storage at midnight to collect the items ordered by phone? i search around the ship but can't figure it out...
In your room, 2 days a week but I don't remember what days.
Just keep checking your room every day in front of the bed.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
some reason i cant use the sleeping pills after the first time anymore any reason why? and yes susan said she needed my help again but cant use them and susan hasent asked again or anything

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
where are the saves stored so i can put one i downloaded?
C:/users/[your default username]/appdata/roaming/renpy/cure my addiction.

The appdata folder may be hidden; if yiu can’t see it, you’ll need to adjust the parent folder’s settings to show hidden folders.

Reactions: ThL

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I was really hoping that we'd be able to make love to Rachel at this point in the game, but, so far, there's no penetration at all, but, I feel like we're real close to achieve this task ;) and I was also wondering if there was a way to fuck Emily again like the older version at 1:00am near the pool?

DKoW

Mar 23, 2019
I have been trying to do True Nature, but I can only get to the 4th step of the walkthrough and the next line says that If everything was done correctly she should get punished at dinner. But Dinner comes around and nothing happens. Am I missing a step that the walkthrough doesnt tell you about?

EDIT:
Ok, I just got it, but I wasted 5 days to get to the test and the walkthrough says that you only have exactly 9 days to get it done or its game over. Seems a bit of an odd limitation for a game like this when everything is none linear and start days can be way off what it should be

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I was really hoping that we'd be able to make love to Rachel at this point in the game, but, so far, there's no penetration at all, but, I feel like we're real close to achieve this task ;) and I was also wondering if there was a way to fuck Emily again like the older version at 1:00am near the pool?
Yes. You have to "repeat" the "envelopes" quest in the right order (firstly blowjob, then anal and finally pussy).

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Yes. You have to "repeat" the "envelopes" quest in the right order (firstly blowjob, then anal and finally pussy).
Once you've completed the "3 envelopes #1" event, there is no need to start all over again. You can just ask Emily about any of the 3 riddles of your choice and have fun

Reactions: Segmentation Fault

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I have been trying to do True Nature, but I can only get to the 4th step of the walkthrough and the next line says that If everything was done correctly she should get punished at dinner. But Dinner comes around and nothing happens. Am I missing a step that the walkthrough doesnt tell you about?

EDIT:
Ok, I just got it, but I wasted 5 days to get to the test and the walkthrough says that you only have exactly 9 days to get it done or its game over. Seems a bit of an odd limitation for a game like this when everything is none linear and start days can be way off what it should be
Once she failed the test everything tends to accelerate

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
some reason i cant use the sleeping pills after the first time anymore any reason why? and yes susan said she needed my help again but cant use them and susan hasent asked again or anything
If you already talked to Susan and you have spiked Rachel's drink during diner with the help of Linda, the following ones are simpler : go by the pool at 00.00. When you see Rachel swimming, you have the option to put pills in her drink (the game assumes that you kept some), then skip one hour, go to Rachel's room and disable the clock.
Repeat as many times as Susan needs your skills.
If you haven't already, search the cabin when there is no one else around, you'll find a useful item

Reactions: Segmentation Fault

่jeffeun

Nov 16, 2018
1565508716851.png
hint-when chloe is grounede after the first hour she might someting for you
hint-deal with the towel issue without using unnecessary force and check if she learned her lesson
hint-chloe loves that box
help me please

qce88

May 6, 2019
Hello,

As another user reported it, for me pressing Ctrl doesn't skip scenes anymore (whether I have seen them before or not). It worked on 0.8.3, but since I upgraded to 0.9.1 pressing Ctrl doesn't do anything anymore. I just copied my saved game from version 0.8.3 to the directory containing version 0.9.1 to play it, maybe that's what led to the problem?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Once you've completed the "3 envelopes #1" event, there is no need to start all over again. You can just ask Emily about any of the 3 riddles of your choice and have fun
That's what I did: I asked her for her twat, but she never came to our appointment. Then I asked firstly a blowjob, then her ass, finally her sweet puss and it worked.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes