Tritoc

Feb 26, 2018
Yeah, I still haven't gotten further on midnight bath #2. Uploaded a save also, but either Thl couldn't find the problem also, or he missed it. For now I guess I just have to wait for a new update if anyone doesn't have a command to start the event.

Reactions: iRaki

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
got stuck at midnight bath #2 after the 4th star. I can't bring her the food and the notebook says the whole time I should wait a day till it's arrived. the whole progression of chapter 2 is already at 94%. Anyone knows a usefull command?
Upload your save please.
(What version of the game your using.)
Yeah, I still haven't gotten further on midnight bath #2. Uploaded a save also, but either Thl couldn't find the problem also, or he missed it. For now I guess I just have to wait for a new update if anyone doesn't have a command to start the event.
Point me to your save and I will take a look or upload another one here.
(What version of the game your using.)

Guys I finished everything other than The Deal 3, I waited for a long time but it just doesn't trigger. It says chloe or emily will come to me with a message but they won't.
If you told Rachel to "Stop Asking" then go talk to her and once that is done deny her more than 3 times in a roll and one of them should come tell you.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
the latest version
Yours is easy, go get spanked by Susan or what ever she wants. CureMyAddiction 2019-09-17 12-29-15-43.jpg Always take care of this asap when it happens.
Then you should be able to find her at the pool at midnight.

There is no reason for cleaning to be below 100% all the time unless you enjoy getting spanked.
You only need 10 hours of study to pass the test and get your reward.

WeirdChamp'

Jun 23, 2017
Yours is easy, go get spanked by Susan or what ever she wants. View attachment 403647 Always take care of this asap when it happens.
Then you should be able to find her at the pool at midnight.

There is no reason for cleaning to be below 100% all the time unless you enjoy getting spanked.
You only need 10 hours of study to pass the test and get your reward.
yea but still can't find rachel in the pool at midnight, after I've done everything. I only can catch her while masturbating at 1a.m.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I'm stuck on getting for real #1 started
True Nature 1 needs to be completed, then talk to Emily about a new idea.

Prerequisites: True Nature #1
Characters: Emily
Description: Make sure that Emily is keeping that gorgeous body of hers in good shape.
Guide:
*Talk to Emily and have her share her idea.
*Call Charlotte and order Emily’s new training outfit.
*Wait for the outfit to arrive.
*Talk to Emily and begin her training.
*Conduct another training session with Emily.

Reactions: Canto Forte

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
yea but still can't find rachel in the pool at midnight, after I've done everything. I only can catch her while masturbating at 1a.m.
Did you upgrade from v.9x to v.10.3 then you started having this problem?

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
nah I started with 10.1 when I played the 1st chapter, after the island (I think) I changed to 10.3
I don't know then I was able to do it in about 4-6 days and it was done.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I could just put the save again here, it was on page 388 I think.
Same for me with your save it just will not have her swimming in the pool at midnight, in my game she still swims at midnight but not your save.

Mrmr8787

Jul 2, 2018
True Nature 1 needs to be completed, then talk to Emily about a new idea.

Prerequisites: True Nature #1
Characters: Emily
Description: Make sure that Emily is keeping that gorgeous body of hers in good shape.
Guide:
*Talk to Emily and have her share her idea.
*Call Charlotte and order Emily’s new training outfit.
*Wait for the outfit to arrive.
*Talk to Emily and begin her training.
*Conduct another training session with Emily.
I need to finish for real #1 before i can start true nature #1

Reactions: zenmaster42069

Tritoc

Feb 26, 2018
Not really sure what update I was on before. I just downloaded the new version and used an old save. Guess I'll just start over from scratch.

Reactions: a1fox3

Dought

Jan 6, 2019
Not sure if this is the right forum, but I wanted to communicate a bug.
I'm playing version v0.10.1 and got stuck in a conversation with Linda on the terrace. Also, tried to load the save game on v.10.3 and add the same problem.

Have attached my save file if you want to have a look.

Last edited:

jesiahcertes

May 10, 2019
I looked through the walk through, and it seems like in the current version, there is no vaginal sex with Rachel or Chloe, and it's the end of the game if you creampie Emily once? Am I reading this right?

I just passed the first milestone and I'm deciding whether or not it's worth sinking more time in.

May 25, 2017
I'm stuck on getting for real #1 started
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not sure if this is the right forum, but I wanted to communicate a bug.
I'm playing version v0.10.1 and got stuck in a conversation with Linda on the terrace. Also, tried to load the save game on v.10.3 and add the same problem.

Have attached my save file if you want to have a look.
Replace `001.rpa` in your game folder with the one attached.

I looked through the walk through, and it seems like in the current version, there is no vaginal sex with Rachel or Chloe, and it's the end of the game if you creampie Emily once? Am I reading this right?
I'm not sure what walkthrough you are looking at, but literally none of that is true.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

I just passed the first milestone and I'm deciding whether or not it's worth sinking more time in.
You get to creampie both with no problem.
Same with Emily creampie every day if you want it same with Rachel.

Reactions: TGI Games

sf_dom

Jun 11, 2018
I found a continuity problem. It's still possible to have Chloe assigned to clean the bathroom wearing Amy's maid uniform before you even unlock or order it. The dialogue specifies that it's Amy's uniform as well.

Personally, I found that the uniform was a bit too much of a challenge to unlock. As it was I had her at level 4 and maxed stats before her obedience would go high enough to unlock it. This also meant that I had options for level 2 and 3 punishments that were empty. Based on the tracker and punishment levels she's clearly intended to get it before she levels up. It seems like lowering the requirement and locked her leveling up would help quite a bit.

It's just my feeling, but it also seems like she leveled up really quickly. It was more effort to raise her other stats, but she shot through the levels. Linking obedience and attitude to the quality of work also meant that it was relatively random. I had to wait until she did a good job before I could reward her, but as soon as she got two good jobs in a row it would tend to shoot up rapidly because now you're reinforcing two stats that result in her doing a good job every time. There's no longer any justified reason to punish her.

So the effect is that it feels like a big grind just to get her obedience up, then you're left with most of the content intended for her training effectively in the past and no longer necessary. This is a fun idea, but it really needs a lot more tweaking.

May 25, 2017
I found a continuity problem. It's still possible to have Chloe assigned to clean the bathroom wearing Amy's maid uniform before you even unlock or order it. The dialogue specifies that it's Amy's uniform as well.

Personally, I found that the uniform was a bit too much of a challenge to unlock. As it was I had her at level 4 and maxed stats before her obedience would go high enough to unlock it. This also meant that I had options for level 2 and 3 punishments that were empty. Based on the tracker and punishment levels she's clearly intended to get it before she levels up. It seems like lowering the requirement and locked her leveling up would help quite a bit.

It's just my feeling, but it also seems like she leveled up really quickly. It was more effort to raise her other stats, but she shot through the levels. Linking obedience and attitude to the quality of work also meant that it was relatively random. I had to wait until she did a good job before I could reward her, but as soon as she got two good jobs in a row it would tend to shoot up rapidly because now you're reinforcing two stats that result in her doing a good job every time. There's no longer any justified reason to punish her.

So the effect is that it feels like a big grind just to get her obedience up, then you're left with most of the content intended for her training effectively in the past and no longer necessary. This is a fun idea, but it really needs a lot more tweaking.
The current structure and stat balance of Amy's training are indeed not optimal and the system is likely to undergo an overhaul in the next release. I can't give any details at this time, but I know that Gary is looking into improving that aspect of the game.

Reactions: rKnight
3.80 star(s) 123 Votes