nopolare

Jan 10, 2019
Can anyone help me here? Is the game a bug? here I was hit by a mugen tsukuyomi akakakak mugen, as a result of unlimited conversation

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Can anyone help me here? Is the game a bug? here I was hit by a mugen tsukuyomi akakakak mugen, as a result of unlimited conversation
download the latest version, it should solve the problem

lurker332

Jun 3, 2017
I got it working with the Linda scene. The trick is that it makes it so that the scene doesnt loop when you enter it, but when you are already in it, you are doomed, at least on my local. Thx for the assist.

Tritoc

Feb 26, 2018
I'm pretty sure midnight bath #2 is bugged for me. Spent around 40-50 days going to the pool at midnight. Ignored her requests, did her requests, nothing seemed to help. I got the first dessert event, but the other 2 just won't trigger. I have no idea why, but it means I can't progress at all.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm pretty sure midnight bath #2 is bugged for me. Spent around 40-50 days going to the pool at midnight. Ignored her requests, did her requests, nothing seemed to help. I got the first dessert event, but the other 2 just won't trigger. I have no idea why, but it means I can't progress at all.
You have spoken to the girls, ordered sweets from Charlotte, did the first macaron event and nothing more ?
There is nothing else to trigger, just show up by the pool and try the other two options
If you did just that, maybe post a save here

Reactions: a1fox3

whiterabbit23

May 22, 2017
for some reason I cant get the deal#3 3rd star to trigger I keep denying Rachel in the hot tub and I told her to stop asking for it
You need to stop any interaction with Rachel all together, deny her requests and not go sleep with her during the night either, and in a couple of days after cleaning check up Emily will come tell you Rachel is looking for you, you'll have to go with send her to susan option to complete it

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
You need to stop any interaction with Rachel all together, deny her requests and not go sleep with her during the night either, and in a couple of days after cleaning check up Emily will come tell you Rachel is looking for you, you'll have to go with send her to susan option to complete it
Telling Rachel to stop asking for it stops the progression event. You need to satisfy her once to get out of this. then start again to deny her, 3 times in a row

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
There is a problem with some quests. I continued the game. All old quests were finished. In the new version 10.0.1 did not trigger Quests Ascension 2 and Unsupervised 1. In the version 10.0.3 the Quest She does deserve it 3 and Ascension 1 became unfinished, but there is no option to finish them, because, well, I've already finished them. Any help please.

Gastrin

Apr 6, 2018
Guys I finished everything other than The Deal 3, I waited for a long time but it just doesn't trigger. It says chloe or emily will come to me with a message but they won't.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Uploadhaven download bug. Tried downloading the new version yesterday and today from upload haven and the download file is showing as 58 MB when it satrts. Despite that the site lists the game as 1.39 GB. I had the problem getting another game from Uplaodhaven yesterday and had to go to another site to download that game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
i have been playing now since update we had to start the new game how to delete old saves
Go in game and put your cursor over the save and hit the delete button on your keyboard.
Now for auto saves go into the game folder and then the save folder and delete them there.
You will also have to go to appdata the delete the auto saves. C:\Users\(your computer name)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\CureMyAddiction

Reactions: Celldweller6
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes