a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how to punish emily and make rachel go to susan??? stuck keep it on the short leash 4th star
Emily needs to be sent to your room as normal but just don't go punish her and then send Rachel to Susan, best to do this in the afternoon like at 13:00-15:00

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hi guys, now I'm stuck at The Deal #3. This doesn't trigger, how can I make it trigger?
Ignore Rachel or deny her 3 or more times and it will happen.

I maybe wrong on this but you may need to tell her to stop asking for it.

Ron H-man

Mar 17, 2019
I'm not sure if I ran into a bug, but I am having an issue progressing through "Enough is Enough". It's strange, I have all of the stars except the 1st and 4th. Also, the island is sitting at 100%, but I can't unlock Extra Naughty #1, which is stalling the progress entirely. Any ideas on how to trigger these?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I'm not sure if I ran into a bug, but I am having an issue progressing through "Enough is Enough". It's strange, I have all of the stars except the 1st and 4th. Also, the island is sitting at 100%, but I can't unlock Extra Naughty #1, which is stalling the progress entirely. Any ideas on how to trigger these?
Just keep finding Linda naked by the pool and it will unlock.

Emily needs to fail all 3 times in 1 week, both cleaning and the test on Friday then go to the interior at 8 am and see the show.

Ron H-man

Mar 17, 2019
Just keep finding Linda naked by the pool and it will unlock.

Emily needs to fail all 3 times in 1 week, both cleaning and the test on Friday then go to the interior at 8 am and see the show.
Hmm, I will give that a try. On the 2nd part, I see there is this cleaning and test, but I never see dialogue for it. Does going to the island effect it, or maybe skipping to next meal? Also, I'm day 312, for some reason. Am I fucked in later "quests" or does that not matter as much?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hmm, I will give that a try. On the 2nd part, I see there is this cleaning and test, but I never see dialogue for it. Does going to the island effect it, or maybe skipping to next meal? Also, I'm day 312, for some reason. Am I fucked in later "quests" or does that not matter as much?
You must interrupt her during Wed. and Sat. when she cleans starting at 13:00 and then at 14:00, I think you only need to do it once each of those days but I did it both times myself.

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
do you remember what you need to do for the 4th star for she does deserve it 3 i know i could use the walkthrouh i tried but there's alittle bug with this new update it makes you do she does deserve it 3 and ascention 1 and 2 again but it's all but 1 star that is finished on 10.1 i did all of these quests

Last edited:

Oct 28, 2017
Cannot trigger "Three envelopes".
No possibility to talk with her...besides the usual talk.
What am i doing wrong?

spliced0

Feb 13, 2018
for some reason I cant get the deal#3 3rd star to trigger I keep denying Rachel in the hot tub and I told her to stop asking for it

kurum007

Jul 26, 2017
0.9.3 is now available to the public!

Would recommend for players who want to finish their current quests,
before downloading the newest version , available via OP , who uses a new tracking system.

Official download via patreon:

Mirrors ^^

(valid for 7 days)

Last edited:

xenos87

May 2, 2017
Somehow, I ended up not trigggering the first three stars of "The Deal #1", so it won't show as completed even though I have the last stars. How do I trigger these? There are no options to talk to Susan while she is alone (since I already did that). Can I do it from the console, maybe?

tiropitas

Sep 10, 2017
Stuck on the first milestone. I have all stars filled except the watch when emily and linda are together which i have done multiple times. Any ideas?

khahan

Jun 21, 2018
Do not speak to Chloe to encourage her from Monday to Friday, then go to the Interior at 08.00 on Sunday

This did not work for me. I'm 100% finished on the island, 60% on the yacht. I can't advance anything else until extra naught #1 triggers. Any help appreciated.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes