a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Cannot trigger "Three envelopes".
No possibility to talk with her...besides the usual talk.
What am i doing wrong?
Good to go 1 must be done and then go to her room to talk to her, for me it triggered at 13:00.
for some reason I cant get the deal#3 3rd star to trigger I keep denying Rachel in the hot tub and I told her to stop asking for it
Deny her when she comes to ask for it, go to Rachel and do her then deny her 3 times and keep denying her until someone tells you Rachel wants to see you.
Somehow, I ended up not trigggering the first three stars of "The Deal #1", so it won't show as completed even though I have the last stars. How do I trigger these? There are no options to talk to Susan while she is alone (since I already did that). Can I do it from the console, maybe?
*Talk to Susan when she is alone and ask her if she has anything new for you.
*Talk to Rachel and ask her if she has talked to Susan yet.
➢ Talk to Susan about Rachel.
➢ Talk to Rachel about Susan’s Deal.
➢ Talk to Rachel about Susan’s deal again.
➢ Talk to Susan about Rachel again.
*Talk to Susan about Rachel yet again.
*Catch Rachel masturbating by the pool
Stuck on the first milestone. I have all stars filled except the watch when emily and linda are together which i have done multiple times. Any ideas?
There are 2 ways to watch, 1 peek at them and 2 go in and just watch.
This did not work for me. I'm 100% finished on the island, 60% on the yacht. I can't advance anything else until extra naught #1 triggers. Any help appreciated.
Redo the Baby setting Rachel's Island event and then see if it will trigger.
*During Dinner Emily will get into an argument with Rachel over Amy.
*Talk to Rachel “About the food…”, she will have a different topic in mind.
*Talk to her again, she looks concerned.
*A few days later you will witness another argument between Amy & Emily in the corridor.
*Talk to Rachel when she is alone.
*Wait until the next morning and choose whether to watch or not. (This one may need to be on Sunday morning if it does not trigger the next morning, I showed up at 7 and it happen at 8.)

Reactions: ThL

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
do you remember what you need to do for the 4th star for she does deserve it 3 i know i could use the walkthrouh i tried but there's alittle bug with this new update it makes you do she does deserve it 3 and ascention 1 and 2 again but it's all but 1 star that is finished on 10.1 i did all of these quests
Did Rachel come into the room when you was spanking Chloe in her room?

xenos87

May 2, 2017
Good to go 1 must be done and then go to her room to talk to her, for me it triggered at 13:00.

Deny her when she comes to ask for it, go to Rachel and do her then deny her 3 times and keep denying her until someone tells you Rachel wants to see you.

*Talk to Susan when she is alone and ask her if she has anything new for you.
*Talk to Rachel and ask her if she has talked to Susan yet.
➢ Talk to Rachel about Susan’s Deal.
➢ Talk to Rachel about Susan’s deal again.
➢ Talk to Susan about Rachel again.
*Talk to Susan about Rachel yet again.
*Catch Rachel masturbating by the pool

There are 2 ways to watch, 1 peek at them and 2 go in and just watch.

Redo the Baby setting Rachel's Island event and then see if it will trigger.
*During Dinner Emily will get into an argument with Rachel over Amy.
*Talk to Rachel “About the food…”, she will have a different topic in mind.
*Talk to her again, she looks concerned.
*A few days later you will witness another argument between Amy & Emily in the corridor.
*Talk to Rachel when she is alone.
*Wait until the next morning and choose whether to watch or not. (This one may need to be on Sunday morning if it does not trigger the next morning, I showed up at 7 and it happen at 8.)
This isn't working. I think the game bugged out when I did the quest the first time around. I've done those things and completed the quest, but it won't show as completed because of this bugginess.

TheGary

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
View attachment 401973
Stuck at this dialogue, even with the 0.10.3 fix. Attached save with the bug.
I just loaded your save on 0.10.3 and nothing wrong for me. Make sure you're playing 0.10.3.

Edit: Just in case use the 001.rpa attached to this post (don't forget to rename it to 001.rpa and overwrite the old one).

Last edited:

lurker332

Jun 3, 2017
I am sorry if I am a noobie, but I did it all properly, did a clean download of 0.10.3 from mega link, loaded just this save, and I am in an endless loop in that dialogue. Any other way I can track it down?

spliced0

Feb 13, 2018
for some reason I cant get the deal#3 3rd star to trigger I keep denying Rachel in the hot tub and I told her to stop asking for it

she doesn't ask me for it anymore the only time i get the option is in the jacuzzi or when she goes to spank you ive tried taking her to susans room and sleeping with her at night then denying her in the jacuzzi three times and still wont work ive got the first two star already just cant get it to repeat for some reason

May 25, 2017
I am sorry if I am a noobie, but I did it all properly, did a clean download of 0.10.3 from mega link, loaded just this save, and I am in an endless loop in that dialogue. Any other way I can track it down?
Just download the `001.rpa` file Gary posted above and place it in your `X:\path\to\CureMyAddiction-0.10.3-pc\game` folder (replace the one already there). It seems that the version in the OP doesn't contain the fix for this particular issue.

Reactions: TGI Games
May 25, 2017
she doesn't ask me for it anymore
She doesn't ask because you told her not to, which is also why the event isn't triggering. Talk to Rachel and take her to Susan's room to reset it. She will start approaching you again after that. Deny her three times and eventually one of the girls will come to you with a message from Rachel.

Reactions: ThL

spliced0

Feb 13, 2018
I figured it out I had to beat susan in that war game and punish Rachel then I punished Emily and sent Rachel to susan and took chloe for a walk and it popped for me

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Put your pointer in or very near the words and click your left mouse button. CureMyAddiction 2019-09-15 11-21-52-55.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Hey friends, i need help with Sun Tzu # 2. star 3. what do I have to do to get it?
Keep playing and win and try other options when you have Rachel in your cross-hairs.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I think I could really like this game but I just seem to be going around in circles after the paddle

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes