ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm missing the 4th and the 6th
For the 4th I don't remember right now. Enter the infirmary at 09.00 p.m. and try everything, with Linda in good / neutral / bad mood. One should do it.
For the 6th, enter Emily's room at 01.00 a.m. when Linda is here (do not peek , enter). You'll have the option to just watch. That's the last star

magus448

May 22, 2018
For the 6th, enter Emily's room at 01.00 a.m. when Linda is here (do not peek , enter). You'll have the option to just watch. That's the last star
Odd I just keep getting just the option for a bj when entering. Guess something else has to trigger.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
My point: lot of help from the good folks from here that unlocked the corruption point... but noone is really sure how exactly did that.
You are completly right. The hints are often not really helpfull and to archieve some things you'll have to grind like a maniac. The idea of the game and the characters are nice, especially linda, but the gameplay and hintsystem not so much.

Trish627

Jun 16, 2017
For the 4th I don't remember right now. Enter the infirmary at 09.00 p.m. and try everything, with Linda in good / neutral / bad mood. One should do it.
Was successful with the sixth, so far no luck with the 4th

KakarottSSJ4

Aug 29, 2018
I can't unlock the last two stars for Chloe Dress up in other events as well as Emily's Shower And Bath stars 5, 7 and 8, I've tried entering and watching whenever they are in the place needed to be, events happens but the stars don't fill up

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm sorry, the idea of this game is great, the renders are super cool, but the play is just too repetitive with way too slow progression. I don't like to use walkthroughs, and in this case it's a necessity, but even with a walkthrough, it's too complicated and convoluted...by the time you get to anything even remotely sexy, you're no longer in the mood. lol
Some stars are tricky to get, but I prefer that to the "walk in the park" of Waterworld (another marine exemple of game). If I remember correctly it takes 1 hour of gameplay to have some action. Like most sandbox games. But I'm a fan of this one. All my fetishes in one game

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I can't unlock the last two stars for Chloe Dress up in other events as well as Emily's Shower And Bath stars 5, 7 and 8, I've tried entering and watching whenever they are in the place needed to be, events happens but the stars don't fill up
There may be a mood condition (usually good mood). Also some need repetition. Last some are only available when some other quests are completed. The bath and shower scenes for Emily and Chloe change when you progress on their corruption path.

dabuzzkiller1

Active User
Donor
Apr 8, 2018
Great game! I am so happy to have discovered this. I love the changes to the interface - so refreshing from the typical look and feel, but the graphics are great. I am so glad there is a walk-through. I think I would given up without it. But anyways, I want to support on Patreon if it's being actively updated

Reactions: ThL

JJI

Jun 18, 2017
It's the bathroom in your room.
As for the hour, I think it works almost all the time. For sure in the afternoon (13.00-17.00) before Chloe herself goes to the corridor bathroom
Rather than Chloe, Emily entered at 2:00. No sign of Chloe.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
"Rather than Chloe, Emily entered at 2:00. No sign of Chloe. "

Emily entered the player's bathroom? While Chloe never did? What was your progress with Chloe?

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Forget all this interest in Chloe, can we please talk about the important women in this update.
Any progress with Rachel past the topless handjob?
Any progression in the cunnilingus competition.
Does the MC get any further with Captain Susan?

I want to see Rachel licking Susan, whilst getting shafted from behind by the MC.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Forget all this interest in Chloe, can we please talk about the important women in this update.
Any progress with Rachel past the topless handjob?
Any progression in the cunnilingus competition.
Does the MC get any further with Captain Susan?

I want to see Rachel licking Susan, whilst getting shafted from behind by the MC.
There is progress in the competition between MC and Rachel under Susan supervision. New competition between the 2 and new penalties for failure. Not what you mentioned though, and you have to enable femdom to maybe see something happening between MC and Susan (I can't tell, not my thing)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
"Rather than Chloe, Emily entered at 2:00. No sign of Chloe. "

Emily entered the player's bathroom? While Chloe never did? What was your progress with Chloe?
If I read correctly the original post, the only time when Emily enters MC's room at night is for a fashion show. Happens also with Linda and Chloe if I am correct.

MegaNZ

Jun 9, 2018
I'm supposed to see Linda about getting help in distracting while I use the sleeping pills but it only offers me getting a "sick pass". HELP!!!

gl00wa

Oct 18, 2017
To ger Chloe in the shower you need to go to Emilys Room after Chloe is spanked and dont punish her)
That is incorrect. I did exactly that just seconds ago, no effect:
1) Steal her homework
2) Watch the spanking
3) Go to Emily room
4) Do not punish (i get the "she looks disappointed" message)
5) go shower at every opportunity for next 3 days
6) no effect.

gl00wa

Oct 18, 2017
I'm supposed to see Linda about getting help in distracting while I use the sleeping pills but it only offers me getting a "sick pass". HELP!!!
Two things:
1) Make sure you speak to all other characters, there might be some relevant dialogue (try the caitain 1st, i think there was a option to ask for her help)
2) The distraction option IS NOT in the blackmail dialogue. It's its own separate "i need help" (or similar) option when you catch her, should be below/above the blackmail option.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Two things:
1) Make sure you speak to all other characters, there might be some relevant dialogue (try the caitain 1st, i think there was a option to ask for her help)
2) The distraction option IS NOT in the blackmail dialogue. It's its own separate "i need help" (or similar) option when you catch her, should be below/above the blackmail option.
Here is what the walkthrough says :
To find sleeping pills : search Doc Office at 16:00.
Go talk to Susan.
Now you need to blackmail Linda during “Naughty Doctor,” in her office at 21:00 when the door is
unlocked.
Wait for next dinner.
At 23:00 go into the corridor and enter Rachel’s room.
“Quick peek” and “Make Sure” for a little extra.
Go to sleep and wait for 10:00 then go talk to Susan.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Here is what the walkthrough says :
To find sleeping pills : search Doc Office at 16:00.
Go talk to Susan.
Now you need to blackmail Linda during “Naughty Doctor,” in her office at 21:00 when the door is
unlocked.
Wait for next dinner.
At 23:00 go into the corridor and enter Rachel’s room.
“Quick peek” and “Make Sure” for a little extra.
Go to sleep and wait for 10:00 then go talk to Susan.
And here is what follows :
The day after you use the sleeping pills, after dinner, you can hear noises coming from Rachel’s room.
Talk to Chloe and Emily about it, then Linda.
Search the bridge, it’s only possible when Susan is not here.
Now you need to wait for the repeatable to be available, it has a 4 day cooldown.
One the day Rachel miss the phone call, after dinner, go to the bridge and set the alarm then immediately
go into the corridor.
The next day, talk to Susan.
You can now enter Rachel’s room the next time.
How to unlock the contest:
You must have unlocked “Rachel's helping hand.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes