ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
How did you spank Chloe at 10:00 PM?
To unlock Chloe's corruption, if you are starting from the begining, better use my post #833 of this thread
If your question is just how to get to spank her in the first tiem, here is what is in the walkthrough :
Is She Sick Event
Trigger: You use 3 “days without chores” and Chloe will talk to you after breakfast.
When she asks, “So what do you want ?”
If you say “I want a handjob,” you’ll be able to spank her faster.
You might consider answering, "I want to see your boobs,” it one of the rare scenes you can’t repeat.
Tomorrow at 08:00 check Chloe’s room, peek or enter both have different outcomes (you’ll be able
to do both later).
You’ll talk with her after breakfast.
If you said “I want a handjob” you have the choice to spank her or see her boobs.
Chloe now has a 50% chance to be sick on a chores day.
Check every morning at 08:00 if you can peek when she’s sick, once you caught her 3 times, you’ll
unlock rectal temperature scene.
When Chloe is pretending to be ill, you can spank her.
Mood : If you unlocked rectal temperature and Linda has a mood of -2 or less she’ll make Chloe do
another position, both the peek and enter scene are affected.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
IMO, a game, to be a game, must be playable (sorry for the obviousness). So, the grinding seems to be unavoidable in this kind of games, some people must enjoy it, some not, but well, it's part of the game. But the amount of it never could be so nightmarish that ruins the joy of playing. The player always must feel that their efforts have a fair reward.
Likewise, the logic in a game must be understable, I mean, unlock this or that or whatever the goal be, can be hard to achieve (and as grinding, some players will enjoy it, others don't), but once done, the player must feel that the path followed was in any way logical. And, principally, the logic applied must be intuitive. If to reach this or that point the gameplay depends on aleatory events, non-logical chain of actions or unrelated occurrences, that can only be achieved by chance or readinig a walkthrough (or cheating), that surely will kill the sensation of being playing, but instead being "played" by the developer, who applied some sort of rules and logics that he's the only one to know.
Ditto, I don't think that so was happening in this game (as in, by example, Second Happiness, where you can almost hear the developer laughing "Muaaaajajajaaaajaaa" maniacally every time he creates some mechanism for torturing the player), but it's at risk of being spoiled for mistakes of that kind, not in purpose, but for flaws of lack of attention at the internal logic of the game paths. And could be a great game, fun and sexy, if only the dev don't forget that the only tools that a player possess to apply while gaming are patience (limited amounts, variable in each case), intuition and logic.
(Sorry for the broken english or the unclear sentences, it's not my first lenguaje.)

Reactions: FeelingBlue

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
IMO, a game, to be a game, must be playable (sorry for the obviousness). So, the grinding seems to be unavoidable in this kind of games, some people must enjoy it, some not, but well, it's part of the game. But the amount of it never could be so nightmarish that ruins the joy of playing. The player always must feel that their efforts have a fair reward.
Likewise, the logic in a game must be understable, I mean, unlock this or that or whatever the goal be, can be hard to achieve (and as grinding, some players will enjoy it, others don't), but once done, the player must feel that the path followed was in any way logical. And, principally, the logic applied must be intuitive. If to reach this or that point the gameplay depends on aleatory events, non-logical chain of actions or unrelated occurrences, that can only be achieved by chance or readinig a walkthrough (or cheating), that surely will kill the sensation of being playing, but instead being "played" by the developer, who applied some sort of rules and logics that he's the only one to know.
Ditto, I don't think that so was happening in this game (as in, by example, Second Happiness, where you can almost hear the developer laughing "Muaaaajajajaaaajaaa" maniacally every time he creates some mechanism for torturing the player), but it's at risk of being spoiled for mistakes of that kind, not in purpose, but for flaws of lack of attention at the internal logic of the game paths. And could be a great game, fun and sexy, if only the dev don't forget that the only tools that a player possess to apply while gaming are patience (limited amounts, variable in each case), intuition and logic.
(Sorry for the broken english or the unclear sentences, it's not my first lenguaje.)
I absolutely agree with what you write about games, but I have a few remarks I'd like to share :
1) if the creators where not perverted maniacs, they would never offer us such great games
2) drafting scenarios myself for heroic fantasy role playing games, you are always surprised when players do not follow what you thought was obvious
3) playing this game from Beta1, I see that a lot has already been done to improve the playability and develop game hints, even if there are still some points very tricky
4) TheGary is very attentive to his paetron comments and willing to help with the clues. In turn paetrons can help gamers here.
5) despite its remaining flaws, this one game is f...ing great !

magus448

May 22, 2018
Seems odd that Emily only allows anal sex that one time. Unless it turns out it hurt pretty bad afterward since they didn't use lube but you think she would have said something to that extent or Susan saying I told you so since she seems to have cameras everywhere.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I absolutely agree with what you write about games, but I have a few remarks I'd like to share :
1) if the creators where not perverted maniacs, they would never offer us such great games
2) drafting scenarios myself for heroic fantasy role playing games, you are always surprised when players do not follow what you thought was obvious
3) playing this game from Beta1, I see that a lot has already been done to improve the playability and develop game hints, even if there are still some points very tricky
4) TheGary is very attentive to his paetron comments and willing to help with the clues. In turn paetrons can help gamers here.
5) despite its remaining flaws, this one game is f...ing great !
1) You're certainly right, my friend. We all here belong to some sort of confederacy of perverted maniacs. And proud to be.
2) I've no doubt that must be a tricky path, developing some story/gameplay good balanced into surprise, playability, intuition and logic. More reasons to pray and support those who care about that.
3, 4, 5) I don't wanted to critizise the work of the dev, only to share a few thoughts on those issues, and on the delicate moment in the developing process, I really like the game. I enjoy multiple aspects of it and all my hopes are focused in its future improvement, as I suppose there will be a lot of versions yet to come (I hope the final version will be a huge game with long long gameplay and lots of exciting events, even sex with the shark if it's relevant for the plot).

Reactions: ThL

kirsek

Jun 27, 2017
help.. i cant play truth or dare.. not whit emily and not whit chloe :/ its said: im not interested..

cosmosdad1

Jan 12, 2018
ok, so i followed the walthrough, but i seem to be having trouble with the "aunt makes mistakes" part. I do everthing up until the part where i listen to her getting spanked by the Captain. In the walkthrough the next step is supposed to be talk to Chloe, Emily and then Linda about it, however, that option never seems to be available when i talk to them. i have gone through it a second time hearing her get spanked and still cant talk to them. I also can not search the bridge either. help please.

georgetakei

May 8, 2017

I absolutely agree. Sadly, this seems to be a trend in russian games, which i've seen in this forum being refered to as "the russian grind". Why would you even make content that 99.5% of the players won't see? I don't know what they're thinking. I've struggled for 8 hours with this one, whilst looking at the code, and still haven't seen all the things. This is insane levels of grind, it's not fun, it's not sexy.. it's boting and feels like .. work. The renders are good, but can't justify the work you'll put in.

That being said, i'm sure the dev(s) are working towards better hints, and more events leading to the same higher level stuff. As in any 2 out of 3 possible events would unlock the next thing, so it's not such a lottery to get anything at all. At least that's what I think their approach will be, that's how most of the code is organized.

Reactions: GaboCAP

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
help.. i cant play truth or dare.. not whit emily and not whit chloe :/ its said: im not interested..
the 2 must be in a good mood to accept the invitation
Please them both and when they are in a good mood invite the 2

red_33

Oct 19, 2018
Ask them both at 8 P.M Chloe is doing Yoga and Emily is in her room. I got this to work independant of mood.

Edit: I tried again and apologies it IS mood related.

xFTL22

Jun 20, 2018
You must progress on her anal fetish with her. Propose her to "Have a little fun" and propose to lick her. Do it several times. There is a random chance to unlock her Anal trait. From then on, speak and play with her. At some point you will "train" her ass in the evening. You'll need a butt plug, asks Susan when the time comes
Doesn't work for me. Tried it for 3 full days now, still no progress with it :/ He uses his finger, then it says something coming from hallway.. and thats it..
Any saves so far? Maybe mine is broken (again?). Got all other Events possible to do so far..

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
THANK YOU. Worked.

Finally, someone managed to articulate the required actions:
When you reached a point where you can gain favors with Chloe you must, catch her 2 times in one day and ignore the first time (Emily room), while punishing the 2nd time (corridor @ 23). The bare spanking should now be avaliable as an option above "spanking".
You are a Hero, been days trying to figure this out. I wonder if it is worth adding this kinda fucked up puzzles in a 'fapping game'.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Doesn't work for me. Tried it for 3 full days now, still no progress with it :/ He uses his finger, then it says something coming from hallway.. and thats it..
Any saves so far? Maybe mine is broken (again?). Got all other Events possible to do so far..
Here is what the walkthrough says :
Emily’s Turn
It trigger every 4 actions in “Emily’s Help.”
There’s a 66% chance to trigger an additional scene if you did the event at least once before.
It will unlock her “Anal” trait.
During the additional scene if Emily has a mood of 2 or more and you did the event at least 2 times it
will trigger another scene (anal fingering).

It worked for me, maybe you just miss the 2 good mood

magus448

May 22, 2018
I think you have to just keep doing the scene over and over till something changes or a new dialog option appears. Anal play option appears under the licking option eventually.

I swear some things unlock after doing something completely unrelated like finally getting the 6th star for Linda's request after getting the bare ass spanking with Chloe.

Reactions: xFTL22

xFTL22

Jun 20, 2018
It worked for me, maybe you just miss the 2 good mood
Yeah, as i said, he is using his finger on her. Not every single time but sometimes.
But i dont get any progress after that scene, her mood is constantly on 2+ or 3. I mean, cant be im unlucky 3 full days? xD

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes