Asherdumort

Sep 18, 2018
First of all I think this is a very enjoyable game, especially for spanking afficianadoes like me. Yes, it's a bit of a grind, but that's part of the fun not being sure what will happen next or be triggered. I'm sure the dev watches this thread so I have a suggestion. I think.. given the femdom aspect of this game.. that at some point all the girls discover how each and all of them have been 'played' by the MC. There could then be a scene where they individually, and as a group, give him a huge taste of his own medicine.. perhaps spanking his ass until it glows in the dark ( among other things). I'm sure Chloe would enjoy that because she mentions spanking him often during the game. Linda, being a doctor, could have quite a bit of fun as well. Rachel and Susan.. well.. enough said. Emily might show him the joys of anal training. Anyway... my two cents.

Reactions: LoganP

majestydx8

Jun 11, 2018
Someone please provide me save file.its hard to play in android and look at walkthrough.

Please a complete save file if possible.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
cant get this star and there is an error . what shoud i do?

View attachment 196832
This one is one the trickiest, you must peek when Rachel and Susan are in the room, you must not get caught and Susan need to have at least 1 positive mood
I know, it takes a lot of imagination to get there...

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I absolutely agree. Sadly, this seems to be a trend in russian games, which i've seen in this forum being refered to as "the russian grind". Why would you even make content that 99.5% of the players won't see? I don't know what they're thinking. I've struggled for 8 hours with this one, whilst looking at the code, and still haven't seen all the things. This is insane levels of grind, it's not fun, it's not sexy.. it's boting and feels like .. work. The renders are good, but can't justify the work you'll put in.

That being said, i'm sure the dev(s) are working towards better hints, and more events leading to the same higher level stuff. As in any 2 out of 3 possible events would unlock the next thing, so it's not such a lottery to get anything at all. At least that's what I think their approach will be, that's how most of the code is organized.
I didn't make the connection before, but you're absolutely right, in a lot of cases you can identify a russian dev by the endless grinding (and by the awfull taste in shirts).

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
I didn't make the connection before, but you're absolutely right, in a lot of cases you can identify a russian dev by the endless grinding (and by the awfull taste in shirts).
Dude, how do you define them? Are you Putin?

Marmitter

Oct 19, 2017
How to progress with Emily's corruption? I'm somehow stuck on one star there, did the anal scene, which she won't do again and can't something else...

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
How to progress with Emily's corruption? I'm somehow stuck on one star there, did the anal scene, which she won't do again and can't something else...
once you've unlocked the event, go meet Emily in the shower and in her bath, the scenes change from what you had before
Also get her in a good mood and give her a cuni
That should bring you 3-4 stars

Reactions: Marmitter

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
It seems to will it like BB on the pleasure boat, I am coming out from this thread.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I don't know is this guy is russian (I mean, the developer), but that sleeve...
Are you sure you're on the right thread ? Doesn't look like Cure my addiction to me, or it's a special scene I haven't unlocked yet...

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes