DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Neither has the tracker working.
Never had any issues with the tracker except for when I continued from an older save with some quests started but not finished, which the dev specifically warned about at the time.

No idea what's wrong in your case, but the walkthrough link in the OP includes saves up to 0.10, so you could just find the one closest to your current progress and start with a clean savegame.

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
Never had any issues with the tracker except for when I continued from an older save with some quests started but not finished, which the dev specifically warned about at the time.

No idea what's wrong in your case, but the walkthrough link in the OP includes saves up to 0.10, so you could just find the one closest to your current progress and start with a clean savegame.
Can you please have a screenshot so I can see what the new tracker looks like?

My currant save is a new game so I don't understand where the problem come from.

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Can you please have a screenshot so I can see what the new tracker looks like?

My currant save is a new game so I don't understand where the problem come from.
I finished the last update a while ago and don't even have the game installed until the new update hits, so no, afraid I can't right now.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
It's kind of annoying to relearn the game mechanics everytime, it seems like it's easier to fool around with UI than creating interesting story and situations.

Reactions: Sparkwolf

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
It's kind of annoying to relearn the game mechanics everytime, it seems like it's easier to fool around with UI than creating interesting story and situations.
I'm curious what you mean. I've had similar problems with other games, but never with this one. Can you be more specific about what exactly annoys you and what game mechanics exactly bug you?

Reactions: halil123

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Where are you in the story exactly ?
I understand that you are playing Chapter 3 (the tracker is not working, but Gary is working on it).
Back on the yacht after seeing the Uncle here is what's in store :
. New reward from Rachel for acing the test
. New option for Demoted to lookout, after you have spoken to Rachel and Susan
. New punishment for Rachel
. 2 new options when having fun with Linda

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018

Tracker is disabled in 0.12 ATM, but should be back for Captain release

Reactions: Ti Guan

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
I've wanted to mention something for awhile now, I've been seeing quite a bit hate/animosity directed towards Amy. Personally I really, really, really like Amy as part of the story. I must admit I didn't really see Amy as a good addition when she was first introduced. I first thought she was created simply to infuse a bit of fresh blood into a slightly stagnating story, without actually introducing something new to the story itself aside from a new character. I have to complement TheGary and his team though. Amy has become the balancing 'weight' this story needed at the time and still does. From the beginning this game has been quite Femdom-focused, which I am not especially a fan of unless it's done properly, which it has been almost across the board by TheGary and his team. But a constant focus on femdom or really any specific 'fetish' (I use the term fetish here broadly mostly because it's such a relative term, to me at least) tends to hamper development. Stories, like civilizations, that don't change/adapt/develop tend to stagnate and eventually die (out).

With the introduction of Amy, her development, her current status and the whole development of the ship's dynamic allows us to experience something other then the general femdom-tone of the game, without dumping it altogether. The deepening character development of the MC that has gone on throughout the past dozen or so updates also shows particularly in his ' relationship with Amy. He can be more then he was when he arrived on the yacht.

This game (recently, especially) while still allowing for Femdom has also allowed us an opportunity to be the one in (complete) charge for a change. I really like Amy being submissive, it makes her far more interesting (to me) then her simply being a monkey wrench thrown in to the mix to cause chaos. I'm very curious (and aroused) about what happens next to Amy and everyone else on board. I want her there on that yacht with the MC or any other place he might go, especially if she is properly controlled as 'Uncle' said;).

In closing I want to say that this is just my personal opinion and that if you disagree with me I respect your choice and encourage you to respond to what I've written. I would like nothing better then a lively debate.

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
Tracker is disabled in 0.12 ATM, but should be back for Captain release
IMHO, the CMA's Tracker is the best developed guide system for RenPy. And the innovative design is great and clear, just icons should be more intuitive (bigger, more "clear"...). Again, it is just my personal opinion only ;)

Reactions: Hell Raiser and ThL

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
TheGary: Probably the bug. Amy should clean, awarded after first check of her job (one hour in hot tub, in my case), but after that each dialog is "she earned this reward...", regardless if she is working in interior, jumping into pool... This response remains "freezed" edit 2: till next day 18:00 (at least).
Edit: I cannot find Amy next day (at 8:00). Bug, or task?

Last edited:

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
I'm curious what you mean. I've had similar problems with other games, but never with this one. Can you be more specific about what exactly annoys you and what game mechanics exactly bug you?
At the beginning of the game, 1 year ago, it was really hard to understand what you have to do, the 'hints' were insanely vage.

Now in chapter 3 I don't even know where are the hints with the pictures as it was before, it shouldn't be so hard to find some basic stuff in the interface.

I hate to complain about this game because this is one of the best games at the moment, and there aren't many good games that the dev delivers regular updates...

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
At the beginning of the game, 1 year ago, it was really hard to understand what you have to do, the 'hints' were insanely vage.

Now in chapter 3 I don't even know where are the hints with the pictures as it was before, it shouldn't be so hard to find some basic stuff in the interface.

I hate to complain about this game because this is one of the best games at the moment, and there aren't many good games that the dev delivers regular updates...
The hints and event trackers will be back shortly, for the next release at the latest. For this one, see my answer a few post above to have an idea of the contend.

Reactions: TGI Games

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Man... fucking that ugly, pierced, tattoed, hair shaved bitch is a damn shitty chore to me :sick::sick::sick:.

She's like a cow in a church, by the way: why should Uncle hire her? I'd give her a penny if I find her on the street (the place she belongs to).

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
At the beginning of the game, 1 year ago, it was really hard to understand what you have to do, the 'hints' were insanely vague.

Okay I get. I think by now it's become clear that the problems with the tracker in the new version are either because of a bug or it was intentionally left out because the new office content is meant to be very linear (as TheGary said in the changelog). I personally hope it's the former rather then the latter, mostly because even if there is very little content beyond the new office stuff, I'd still like to finish what's there. Unfortunately without a working tracker I'm kind of stuck right now.

Regarding the hint/tracker system, in the first chapter, which was huge compared to the next one, the hints were downright confusing sometimes. There were certain updates where it took me days (actual days, not game days) to figure out how to get one simple star. Then in Chapter 2: The Disciplinarian (did I spell that right?) there was a huge improvement in my opinion. The hints became less vague and with the addition of the pictures in the tracker there were some extra clues to help us along.

Also I agree that this one of the best games around right now, especially in the BDSM/fetish/Domination niche it finds itself in. There were quite a few who managed to do it well, like MOTH, Sisterly Lust, MILFy City and Summertime Saga, but with those games it was only part of the whole instead implicitly focused on it. Some of the devs who created those games were incredibly consistent in content and incredibly regular in delivery, and some weren't/aren't (just look at the frustrating meme avalanche on MILFy city's page). TheGary and his team definitely find themselves among the former and not the latter.

Let's hope it only gets better (and hotter) from here on out.

Reactions: TGI Games and ThL

bloquer

Aug 19, 2017
Well, I guess everyone can have their own taste. I like how she looks, it is nice to get more variety with the girls, not only with fetishes but also with their looks. The new location looks gorgeous by the way, I can't wait to spend more time there (and use the devices). It is nice to get to see something different then the boat from time to time.

Reactions: TGI Games and ThL
May 25, 2017
Man... fucking that ugly, pierced, tattoed, hair shaved bitch is a damn shitty chore to me :sick::sick::sick:.

She's like a cow in a church, by the way: why should Uncle hire her? I'd give her a penny if I find her on the street (the place she belongs to).
While I think you are going a bit too far with that description, I do agree that the character doesn't exactly fit Charlotte's phone persona MC had been interacting with previously. Instead of the consummate professional entrusted with the uncle's secrets, we get a punk kid who actually looks younger than MC. It just feels inconsistent and doesn't work for me.

Unfortunately that's the theme for the entire update - underwhelming, especially considering the two month gap between releases. Branching out to a different location worked like a charm last time (the Island interlude), but here it just falls short of the quality I've come to expect from CMA. If history is any indicator, TheGary will likely improve things in future updates and the whole thing will play better overall once his vision is realized, but as things stand... this update is a flop - the new character (both graphics and personality), the forced dialogue, the split focus between the Office & Yacht locations...

This is an awesome project and up until now Gary has consistently produced great content every month. This update is... CMA trying hard to be less than it is. I can only hope that future updates will put the game back on track.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes