smuk

Jul 4, 2017
I had lose bridge between ch2 and ch3. Can someone share savegame with necessary dialogs or tell me how to achieve them?

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
A lot of things don't seem to be working (properly). Old saves is the most obvious and most immediate problem. Even if you choose to 'IGNORE' it and just continue, the tracker doesn't work, unless there's not supposed to be anything in there. Also the settings and help buttons don't work either. I honestly have no idea what to do after a certain point after coming back to the yacht. I don't know if this is the way it's supposed to be, TheGary obviously did spend quite a bit of time creating the whole new office environment (which does look absolutely amazing), maybe that came at the expense of new quests. Looking at the changelog it seems likely.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
A lot of things don't seem to be working (properly). Old saves is the most obvious and most immediate problem. Even if you choose to 'IGNORE' it and just continue, the tracker doesn't work, unless there's not supposed to be anything in there. Also the settings and help buttons don't work either. I honestly have no idea what to do after a certain point after coming back to the yacht. I don't know if this is the way it's supposed to be, TheGary obviously did spend quite a bit of time creating the whole new office environment (which does look absolutely amazing), maybe that came at the expense of new quest. Looking at the changelog it seems likely.
If you had read TheGary's post one page back, you'd expect the problems that you are having.

https://f95zone.to/threads/cure-my-addiction-v0-11-1-thegary.18207/post-2740214

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I hope save compatibility will be fixed. Losing 20+ pages of saves with every scene will be harsh. And this release feels very light on content considering its been 2 months since last update. Only 3 or so lewd scenes and not much of story progression. I guess most of the work hours were put into rewriting of code and new ui.:unsure:

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
Personally I think he started this chapter with clean slate (you can even change your name) so it just assumes that you finished all scenes from the previous 2 chapters, which is pretty sensible considering it almost feels like a different game.

I tried different saves and starting new and a lot of the functionalities doesn't work properly (as he stated in the previous post), but it all plays the same. So maybe don't delete your previous version and just treat it like another separate chapter that starts fresh.

Maybe it's because as the development progresses he wanted to do much more than the original frame can handle, remember we had an UI overhaul once already, but the story so far seems to indicate another holiday island situation where all the events in the new setup is somehow separate from the yacht. I hope we can get some sort of an open map system including all the bits from previous versions so the story can probably flow without the constraint we have right now.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
So what I see:
-this ch3 is a new standalone game and need a new game start...
-but how we been in new office from the yact?? I lost the transition from ch2 to ch3,because i did all achievment in ch2 yact 100% but nothing i saw proraply a sign for new place,new office etc.
I think right guys?

DrunkLuka

Sep 1, 2018
So what I see:
-but how we been in new office from the yact?? I lost the transition from ch2 to ch3,because i did all achievment in ch2 yact 100% but nothing i saw proraply a sign for new place,new office etc.
I think right guys?
Basically you stay in office for few days, after several events you're sent back to the yacht with more events unfolding, and I'm assuming later update will have us back at the office again.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
So what I see:
I think right guys?
End of chapter 2, latest release (Chapter 2 the Disciplinarian) (that's not on F95 if I'm correct), the uncle comes to wake you up and take you with him. That's 2-3 renders and some dialog

Reactions: Madridfan

halil123

May 23, 2017
End of chapter 2, latest release (Chapter 2 the Disciplinarian) (that's not on F95 if I'm correct), the uncle comes to wake you up and take you with him. That's 2-3 renders and some dialog

That scene is in 0.12, right?

Gamester24

Apr 18, 2018
Thanks not sure it that helped or if it if was more careful reading that did the trick. Some notes for others who may be having the same issue under the spoiler.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
wat exactly should i do i mean to get 6 star should i punish her even when she did a good job

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
wat exactly should i do i mean to get 6 star should i punish her even when she did a good job
Follow the walkthrough (bottom of my signature). You might need to punish her for no reason from times to times to get all the star with Amy

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I think that new players from scratch should better download and play the free standalone chapter 1 & chapter 2 on the author's Patreon page.

Even though I completed 0.11 myself, I'm going to do it. I'll play the standalone chapter 2 and see how it ends. Then I'm going to start 0.12 :sneaky:

eminem1998

Feb 4, 2019
No offence but is this really the "big" update that we're all looking for???Tons of dialogue and new places, 3 new characters, 2 scenes with Rachel.Am i missing anything, please remind me, i really appreciate!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sparkwolf
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes