ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Release is just out for Admirals. I'll copy the changelog when it's updated
.../...
The GUI has been revamped, a lot of accessibility hotkeys have been added, you can navigate between locations using the left and right arrow. You can start talking to an NPC using the shortcut indicated on the button and you can also use hotkeys during the various choices available in the game. The GUI is way cleaner, has much more animation and should be more intuitive.

.../...

CHANGELOG:

Core:
  • Introduction of 3 new characters.
  • 4 New locations
  • 550+ images rendered
  • 2 Animations
  • Reworked GUI
  • Rollback is enabled and should be safe to use
  • Rewritten much of the underlying code
Office content:
This content is mostly linear and introduces you to what is planned for this chapter. I want to make clear it's not a direction the game is taking, it is just an introduction.
During the 3 days you will spend at the new location, there will be a few night events, they have different outcomes possible. That doesn't mean there's a good or bad choice (no game over).

Yacht content:
  • A new reward for acing Rachel's test (study)
  • A new punishment for Rachel
  • A new possibility for the Lookout event (Rachel and Susan sunbathing)
  • Two new actions with Linda when having fun with her in her office.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
How can i complete New Life 3 quest 3.star?
Ok,i give Amy a day off that clear,and after i asked her so everything oke,don't bother anybody etc...
but how can i be sure nobody bothering her? (because if i did theese what i wrote nothing happened at the end of the day in my room)

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Ok,i give Amy a day off that clear,and after i asked her so everything oke,don't bother anybody etc...
but how can i be sure nobody bothering her? (because if i did theese what i wrote nothing happened at the end of the day in my room)
Ok i figured it out... NOT end of the day so about afternoon 4 or 5 o'clock instead.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
You just need to talk to her once during the day

Bastifol

Feb 13, 2019
Hmmmm - maybe because they are paying for the privilege. :unsure:
I meant the changelog, as it`s not really a privilege.
.../...
The GUI has been revamped, a lot of accessibility hotkeys have been added, you can navigate between locations using the left and right arrow. You can start talking to an NPC using the shortcut indicated on the button and you can also use hotkeys during the various choices available in the game. The GUI is way cleaner, has much more animation and should be more intuitive.

.../...

CHANGELOG:

Core:
  • Introduction of 3 new characters.
  • 4 New locations
  • 550+ images rendered
  • 2 Animations
  • Reworked GUI
  • Rollback is enabled and should be safe to use
  • Rewritten much of the underlying code
Office content:
This content is mostly linear and introduces you to what is planned for this chapter. I want to make clear it's not a direction the game is taking, it is just an introduction.
During the 3 days you will spend at the new location, there will be a few night events, they have different outcomes possible. That doesn't mean there's a good or bad choice (no game over).

Yacht content:
  • A new reward for acing Rachel's test (study)
  • A new punishment for Rachel
  • A new possibility for the Lookout event (Rachel and Susan sunbathing)
  • Two new actions with Linda when having fun with her in her office.
Nice ) And any news about punishment system?

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes