Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Ok, so I hope this will be the last time I need your help to complete Ch. 1 since I'm 97%.

I need the last star in Spending time with Emily. Supposedly I need to go to her room at 1 am, choose to watch them both have sex and then one extended scene will happen where we'll play rock, paper, scissors. I've been skipping hour after hour, day after day, just to get to her room at 1am for over 2 weeks now and I never get that extended version.
I must say that I went to the island before completing chapter 1, so I'm playing it "in my dreams", you know. I don't know if it has anything to do with my problem but I guess it shouldn't since I have completed other events in my dreams that remained unfinished.

EDIT: I loaded an old save from before going to the island and the same happens; no matter how many times I get into her room at 1am and watch them put up their lesbian show, I never get that extended scene. WTF am I doing wrong?

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Ok, so I hope this will be the last time I need your help to complete Ch. 1 since I'm 97%.

I need the last star in Spending time with Emily. Supposedly I need to go to her room at 1 am, choose to watch them both have sex and then one extended scene will happen where we'll play rock, paper, scissors. I've been skipping hour after hour, day after day, just to get to her room at 1am for over 2 weeks now and I never get that extended version.
I must say that I went to the island before completing chapter 1, so I'm playing it "in my dreams", you know. I don't know if it has anything to do with my problem but I guess it shouldn't since I have completed other events in my dreams that remained unfinished.

EDIT: I loaded an old save from before going to the island and the same happens; no matter how many times I get into her room at 1am and watch them put up their lesbian show, I never get that extended scene. WTF am I doing wrong?
Normally it should happen, all the more if it's the only star you're missing (the random element is supposed to be programmed to get "first" all the scenes, then go back to full random).
I would try quick save/load just before entering, instead of skipping days after days.
Maybe post a save ?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Normally it should happen, all the more if it's the only star you're missing (the random element is supposed to be programmed to get "first" all the scenes, then go back to full random).
I would try quick save/load just before entering, instead of skipping days after days.
Maybe post a save ?
Thanx for the reply. I will try saving before entering next time I play.
As I said, it's the last star in this event and it's also preventing me from advancing in the other last event that I have left.
Will make you know if I get it this time ;)

Reactions: ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
And what about mates or captains? Cuz I didn`t find any info about it
Admirals have 10 days early access, vice adm. 8 days, captains 7 days. Usually the game does not pop up here before Mates (3 days early access).
If the admiral early access is 5th-6th of the month (depending on your time zone), do the maths ;)

Bastifol

Feb 13, 2019
Admirals have 10 days early access, vice adm. 8 days, captains 7 days. Usually the game does not pop up here before Mates (3 days early access).
If the admiral early access is 5th-6th of the month (depending on your time zone), do the maths ;)
Yeah, I know this) Just confused, there`re only dates for admirals and all others. The release is coming and I hope to get my captain slice in time)

kaito_kitsudo

May 8, 2017
a little help plz, i cant finish the last star of sun tzu 2, i caught rachel play with herself in the pool at night but nothing happen, i cant send her to susan

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
a little help plz, i cant finish the last star of sun tzu 2, i caught rachel play with herself in the pool at night but nothing happen, i cant send her to susan
When you catch her ask her what she is doing
Choose to collect your reward
Have fun, do not ask Rachel to use 2 fingers in her ass the first time. Speak to Rachel afterwards
Repeat the event to get all the stars

Last edited:

kaito_kitsudo

May 8, 2017
When you catch her ask her what she is doing
Choose to collect your reward
Have fun, do not ask Rachel to use 2 fingers in her ass the first time. Speak to Rachel afterwards
Repeat the event to get all the stars
i caught her hundreds of times, whenever i choose to ask her what shes doing, the conversation just end without any other option to choose

Trent1997

Oct 4, 2017
True Nature Bug ... I Keep getting the Game Over screen and getting kicked into Main Menu everything is set and I was stuck at 11th Star , Waiting For the 1st Test / Observing Emily's Plans in which she does nothing ...

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
True Nature Bug ... I Keep getting the Game Over screen and getting kicked into Main Menu everything is set and I was stuck at 11th Star , Waiting For the 1st Test / Observing Emily's Plans in which she does nothing ...
There is a time limit in True nature. You must as soon as it starts undermine Rachel's trust in Amy. You do that through Linda (propose a threesome, do not join, lure Rachel in the bathroom instead).
Try by following the walkthrough

Trent1997

Oct 4, 2017
Yeah I did that Lured Her into the Bathroom , Amy and Linda caught then I come back to her to talk to her about not trusting Amy that much , She talks about the Test , I go to Amy and talk to her about if she really confident about taking the test and that's it nothing new between the characters and I get booted to the main menu , Basically the star says that I have to wait for Emily's plan but she does nothing ...

Aaron Kent

Oct 14, 2018
In need of you attention progression ... I'm stuck with the Emily star. How do I ignore her request for relief when she never ask for my help unlike Rachel and Chloe?

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Yeah I did that Lured Her into the Bathroom , Amy and Linda caught then I come back to her to talk to her about not trusting Amy that much , She talks about the Test , I go to Amy and talk to her about if she really confident about taking the test and that's it nothing new between the characters and I get booted to the main menu , Basically the star says that I have to wait for Emily's plan but she does nothing ...
Maybe you should have the talking with Emily before doing the bathroom thing.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
In need of you attention progression ... I'm stuck with the Emily star. How do I ignore her request for relief when she never ask for my help unlike Rachel and Chloe?
You simply do nothing with her during the day and the evening, and you go to her room at 00.00.
Same thing with Chloe by the way

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes