Laudiu

Nov 10, 2018
Hi guys, would like to know. i have finished Deal #1, Sun Tzu #1 can't start, i can't call assistant via phone. anyone know what happen? bug? or i miss some event.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi guys, would like to know. i have finished Deal #1, Sun Tzu #1 can't start, i can't call assistant via phone. anyone know what happen? bug? or i miss some event.
If you have finished Deal #1, you should be able to call Charlotte. Be sure to do that during "office hours" (09.00-17.00, weekdays).

Reactions: TGI Games

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
help me pass the other progression
Hi
Nothing wrong with your save. What you have to do :
Same day : be by the pool at night. Catch Rachel masturbating. Choose to collect your reward. Have fun (but do not ask for 2 fingers in the ass)
Following day : at 08.00 in the corridor tell Amy to do the cleaning. Catch her sometime later, punish her, even if undeserved, choose level 4 "Chloe will spank you", have fun. Decrease Emily's motivation. Talk to Rachel about anal. Then you can repeat the game of go and this time have her put 2 fingers in her ass.
Do not satisfy Rachel when she asks, deny her at least 3 times, and wait for Emily or Chloe to send you to your room. Have fun.
When Emily needs to be punished, send her to your room, do not follow, send Rachel to see Susan, go see Chloe and tell her to follow you. Repeat the event until you have completed all the stars and the #2 (same mechanism).
This will make Rachel send you to see Susan at some point (Consequence #1). Do as you like depending if you're Femdom or not.
From then on keep following the hints. If stuck, rely on the walkthrough (check bottom of my signature), in case of emergency ask here ;)

Reactions: MrDL and TGI Games

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Sorry for the noobish question people, but how do i get a handjob from Emily in her room?
For some reason she's only giving footjobs.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Sorry for the noobish question people, but how do i get a handjob from Emily in her room?
For some reason she's only giving footjobs.
You need to have done 3 footjobs before she offers you a HJ.
Then study at the terrace (18.00) (just study, not with her), when she is there, she may be nice to you
Repeat at least 5 times FT and an HJ to get everything

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
You need to have done 3 footjobs before she offers you a HJ.
Then study at the terrace (18.00) (just study, not with her), when she is there, she may be nice to you
Repeat at least 5 times FT and an HJ to get everything
Coincidentally, i just unlocked the handjob on my own - but this description should still be help aplenty. Thanks alot.

Reactions: ThL

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Ok, i'm feeling kind of stupid for asking it, but how do i do the cleaning chores in chapter 2?

I have no idea whatsoever of what and how should i do it now.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Ok, i'm feeling kind of stupid for asking it, but how do i do the cleaning chores in chapter 2?

I have no idea whatsoever of what and how should i do it now.
There should be a button in your room next to the study button to do them. However it is only necessary (or possible) to do them once you unlock it during the progression of the story. (At the very start of chapter 2 Rachel doesn't immediately require you to do chores)

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
There should be a button in your room next to the study button to do them. However it is only necessary (or possible) to do them once you unlock it during the progression of the story. (At the very start of chapter 2 Rachel doesn't immediately require you to do chores)
Yeaah, that paart of the story finally unlocked for me. As an aside, is there any use to studying after the "Acing it" event?

More importantly, what is required to unlock Extra Naughty 2?

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Yeaah, that paart of the story finally unlocked for me. As an aside, is there any use to studying after the "Acing it" event?

More importantly, what is required to unlock Extra Naughty 2?
If you don't study, you'll be punished. It is "useful" to piss off Rachel until she takes extreme measures that will radically change the life on board (see below).
Extra Naughty #2 : Make it clean #1 is required, and punishment level 4/6 (bare spanking)

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
If you don't study, you'll be punished. It is "useful" to piss off Rachel until she takes extreme measures that will radically change the life on board (see below).
Extra Naughty #2 : Make it clean #1 is required, and punishment level 4/6 (bare spanking)
Any idea of how many hours should the MC study to defeat Amy in the test in the True Nature event?

Not essential, but i'm kind of curious - among other things because i've done everything else that did not require it in a way or another.

Last edited:

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Any idea of how many hours should the MC study to defeat Amy in the test in the True Nature event?

Not essential, but i'm kind of curious - among other things because i've done everything else that did not require it in a way or another.
Try more than 10 hours during the week before the test.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes