AbcDeFGhiiJK

Aug 10, 2018
Hi, i wanted to give it a try and somehow the game seems to start from the middle. did i miss a first version or something?

Edit: so i downloaded the save from the first post and suddenly i cant start a fresh game before the island event, i jump right in after the island event
Go to chapter 1 from the main menu.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Is there a fix to the Midnight Bath #2 bug where you can't progress to the fifth star (after ordering the food)? I've seen posts here with the same problem. I got it in 10.3, tried the 11.1 too, didn't help.
Just make sure that you have completed In Need of Attention, as Rachel's star is a prerequisite to finish Midnight Bath #2

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi, i wanted to give it a try and somehow the game seems to start from the middle. did i miss a first version or something?

Edit: so i downloaded the save from the first post and suddenly i cant start a fresh game before the island event, i jump right in after the island event
To start from the beginning, you have to select "Chapters", then Chapter 1. If you select "Start", you'll begin from Chapter 2 (yeah, I know...)

Reactions: el1990

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
i can`t finish three envelopes #1
Follow the walkthrough.
Last envelope is at night by the pool when neither Rachel nor Susan are around.
And you need to repeat the 2d envelope to get one of the stars

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
Follow the walkthrough.
Last envelope is at night by the pool when neither Rachel nor Susan are around.
And you need to repeat the 2d envelope to get one of the stars
i repeat all 3 i think for 1 at least 10 times and can`t finish that !

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
i repeat all 3 i think for 1 at least 10 times and can`t finish that !
Which star are you missing exactly? The two from Rachel's room are random, but it should not take more than 3-4 tries max

6Grimmjow6

Apr 27, 2018
Just make sure that you have completed In Need of Attention, as Rachel's star is a prerequisite to finish Midnight Bath #2
Already had that, so I just loaded from previous saves where Midnight Bath #2 hasn't started, and finally managed to go through. Thanks anyways.

colenim

Feb 23, 2018
For some reason, MEGA is blocked in my country. There go my walkthroughs. But still, this game has come a long way! GG

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
guys, got an issue, so to pass the Milestone 1 i need Rachel exhibition 1. So i made a mistake and chose wrong the first time i won the cuni contest. Now i did this part like 3 times and won but i cant chose anything. so i cant get that achievement to move forward. any solutions, or anybody got a save from MS1 forward?
For saves, check this post from Segmentation Fault : #5,667
Otherwise you should be able to try again. What do you mean by "I can't choose anything" ?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
3. and 5.
After you have read the riddle (in your room, automatic between each envelope)
For 3 :
Find Emily in the corridor doing chores at 14:00
For 5 :
Go to Rachel’s room at 09:00 AM (except Sundays)

Last edited:

el1990

May 5, 2017
guys, got an issue, so to pass the Milestone 1 i need Rachel exhibition 1. So i made a mistake and chose wrong the first time i won the cuni contest. Now i did this part like 3 times and won but i cant chose anything, susan immediately chooses for you. . so i cant get that achievement to move forward. any solutions, or anybody got a save from MS1 forward?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
guys, got an issue, so to pass the Milestone 1 i need Rachel exhibition 1. So i made a mistake and chose wrong the first time i won the cuni contest. Now i did this part like 3 times and won but i cant chose anything, susan immediately chooses for you. . so i cant get that achievement to move forward. any solutions, or anybody got a save from MS1 forward?
To unlock Rachel's exhibition you need to win the KNEELING contest. If you choose so there's nothing wrong with your save.
Here are the step by step saves to do it
Once done you have all the stars for MS1
Go talk to Susan in the Cabin

Reactions: el1990

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
Whenever I try to talk to Amy in New Life #1 it keeps saying she earned this reward, lets not bother her. even when she is working.

el1990

May 5, 2017
To unlock Rachel's exhibition you need to win the KNEELING contest. If you choose so there's nothing wrong with your save.
Here are the step by step saves to do it
Once done you have all the stars for MS1
Go talk to Susan in the Cabin

omg, so stupid of me, big thx.

Reactions: ThL
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes