dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
In the "True Nature" quest I'm supposed to search areas of the ship but there is no search button or other indicator of action. Is it just random clicking on the screen or am I encountering a bug?

Exitted the game reloaded and tried again, no search button in Chapter 2 and nothing seems to be highlighting. Any suggestions (please don't say start over since I just spent two RW days getting to this point).

Damn, was having fun with this up until this point :(

Last edited:

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
In the "True Nature" quest I'm supposed to search areas of the ship but there is no search button or other indicator of action. Is it just random clicking on the screen or am I encountering a bug?

Exitted the game reloaded and tried again, no search button in Chapter 2 and nothing seems to be highlighting. Any suggestions (please don't say start over since I just spent two RW days getting to this point).

Damn, was having fun with this up until this point :(
I don't remember it exactly but I think that's not a bug. IIRC, something else needs to trigger first, and then you'll have an opportunity to search the hallway.

Reactions: dbp5ca

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I don't remember it exactly but I think that's not a bug. IIRC, something else needs to trigger first, and then you'll have an opportunity to search the hallway.
Well I saw Amy with the phone at 0100 which then prompted to "find Amy's phone". That's where I hit the roadblock. Do I maybe have to give it some time? I know that this sequence has to be completed within 9 days or it's game over so I'm a bit hesitant about moving to the next day.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Well I saw Amy with the phone at 0100 which then prompted to "find Amy's phone". That's where I hit the roadblock. Do I maybe have to give it some time? I know that this sequence has to be completed within 9 days or it's game over so I'm a bit hesitant about moving to the next day.
You just have to go to various parts of the ship. You'll see a "Search" button". After a few tries (3 if I'm correct), you'll remember that you saw Amy in the corridor and start looking there. Then the search places will highlight when you move the mouse over them. The correct location of the phone is random, so quick save/load when you're there

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Sure, thanks.
OK, I tried your save and managed to do it.
There's an additional condition to progress in Midnight Bath #2 : you need to have completed Rachel's star in In Need of Attention.
To do that from your save : Do nothing of the day. Advance until midnight. Go in Emily's room then in Chloe's room. You'll get the first 2 stars. Go to bed
The following day, do nothing of the day again. Advance until midnight. You should find Rachel by the pool. Do not talk to her. Go to the Corridor, then in Rachel's room. You'll get the last star of In need of attention. Immediately go to the pool. You'll have the option dialog to continue Midnight Bath #2 :giggle:

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
You just have to go to various parts of the ship. You'll see a "Search" button". After a few tries (3 if I'm correct), you'll remember that you saw Amy in the corridor and start looking there. Then the search places will highlight when you move the mouse over them. The correct location of the phone is random, so quick save/load when you're there
Thanks for the assistance. Yeah I just had to move to the next day for the search button to appear:) Happily moving forward at this point.

Reactions: ThL

saman.j91

Feb 28, 2019
OK, I tried your save and managed to do it.
There's an additional condition to progress in Midnight Bath #2 : you need to have completed Rachel's star in In Need of Attention.
To do that from your save : Do nothing of the day. Advance until midnight. Go in Emily's room then in Chloe's room. You'll get the first 2 stars. Go to bed
The following day, do nothing of the day again. Advance until midnight. You should find Rachel by the pool. Do not talk to her. Go to the Corridor, then in Rachel's room. You'll get the last star of In need of attention. Immediately go to the pool. You'll have the option dialog to continue Midnight Bath #2 :giggle:
Thanks, it worked.

Reactions: ThL and TGI Games

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
i am blocked . help please.
what i have to do? View attachment 463991
From where you are in the various events, you need to complete Milestone 1. You seem to have all the stars, so you just have to go to Susan and talk to her in the Cabin. She'll tell you to call you uncle (from the Infirmary, "office hours"). It will unlock both new events and the progression in existing ones

Reactions: doozkawa

anon1012

May 25, 2018
Hi so I've been looking around and not finding an answer, does it lock out any scenes whether I sleep with amy or Reject her while trying to get her to move out?

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Hi so I've been looking around and not finding an answer, does it lock out any scenes whether I sleep with amy or Reject her while trying to get her to move out?
If you reject her utterly, you obviously won't see the scene where you sleep with her and slight variations of that, but other than that, no. No later scene is getting permanently lost depending on this choice. If you reject her though it will take some time for her to forget all about it (1 week I think).

anon1012

May 25, 2018
If you reject her utterly, you obviously won't see the scene where you sleep with her and slight variations of that, but other than that, no. No later scene is getting permanently lost depending on this choice. If you reject her though it will take some time for her to forget all about it (1 week I think).
Awesome thank you, I'm allays really worried about missing things in games like this. I hope there won't be any choices that lock content going forward

6Grimmjow6

Apr 27, 2018
Is there a fix to the Midnight Bath #2 bug where you can't progress to the fifth star (after ordering the food)? I've seen posts here with the same problem. I got it in 10.3, tried the 11.1 too, didn't help.

el1990

May 5, 2017
Hi, i wanted to give it a try and somehow the game seems to start from the middle. did i miss a first version or something?

Edit: so i downloaded the save from the first post and suddenly i cant start a fresh game before the island event, i jump right in after the island event

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes