Skg 2108

Dec 22, 2018
Due to popular demand, a new walkthrough has been compiled, covering all in-game events up until and including CMA-v0.10. Enjoy.

Download:

Note that this is a fanmade walkthrough, so address your complaints about inaccuracies, spelling, grammar, etc mistakes to me and not to Gary. He is completely blameless (except for creating such a complicated game).

Edit (09/10/19):
Updated for CMA v0.10.
No bug, keep going. ;)
i have completed the third call of mom and talked about Amy from all the girls still Amy is not arrived
so do i missing something, i have completed 88% of the game

animoth

May 5, 2018
Ok I'm stuck, and rather than troll through 418 pages I thought I'd ask here.

In the second chapter.

The second star of "in need of attention 1", where I'm supposed to visit Emily's room at midnight to catch her with Linda.

It keeps proccing the star of "In Need of attention 2" where it goes straight in for the extra scene, I can't seem to get the first one.

Have I borked my game by progressing too far to complete it?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
i have completed the third call of mom and talked about Amy from all the girls still Amy is not arrived
so do i missing something, i have completed 88% of the game
After having spoken to all the girls, did you called the Uncle again to confirm Amy's arrival ?
Do you have all the 15 stars from 1rst Milestone completed ?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Ok I'm stuck, and rather than troll through 418 pages I thought I'd ask here.

In the second chapter.

The second star of "in need of attention 1", where I'm supposed to visit Emily's room at midnight to catch her with Linda.

It keeps proccing the star of "In Need of attention 2" where it goes straight in for the extra scene, I can't seem to get the first one.

Have I borked my game by progressing too far to complete it?
Normally In need of attention #2 requires to have completed In need of attention #1, so what you describe is not supposed to happen.
Could you post a save ?

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Any inside news about chapter 3?
Last I heard there was a delay and the release date would be pushed back beyond the usual 5th of the month.

gibo57

Donor
Mar 17, 2018
Any inside news about chapter 3?
Last I heard there was a delay and the release date would be pushed back beyond the usual 5th of the month.
A few posts back on is patreon he said it would be a minimum of a week push back.
Its too be expected when starting a new chapter though with creating new rooms, characters etc.
If a date is put on patreon I will post it here too.

Reactions: Uriel ☁ and mithy

Pardhu jaya

Jun 15, 2018
Due to popular demand, a new walkthrough has been compiled, covering all in-game events up until and including CMA-v0.10. Enjoy.

Download:

Note that this is a fanmade walkthrough, so address your complaints about inaccuracies, spelling, grammar, etc mistakes to me and not to Gary. He is completely blameless (except for creating such a complicated game).

Edit (09/10/19):
Updated for CMA v0.10.
WHRE IS V0.11.1 WALKTHROUGH

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Click on my left signature, there's a link to the updated walkthrough
Can someone update the OP with this link as a "continued" WT from 0.11 onwards ?

Reactions: TGI Games

gibo57

Donor
Mar 17, 2018
New news on the release date of Chapter 3.
It has been voted by the admiral ranked patreons to postpone the release until December 5th.
This is due to the fact that if TheGary was too release it in November the December update would have a very small update so its better to have a big one for December instead.

Reactions: Uriel ☁ and ThL

N7Shepard

Mar 19, 2019
New news on the release date of Chapter 3.
It has been voted by the admiral ranked patreons to postpone the release until December 5th.
This is due to the fact that if TheGary was too release it in November the December update would have a very small update so its better to have a big one for December instead.
I'd rather wait and have one good update then have a dev be rushed and put out two half assed updates any day. There are so many good games to play that waiting an extra month isn't the end of the world.

Ti Guan

Jan 11, 2019
I'd rather wait and have one good update then have a dev be rushed and put out two half assed updates any day. There are so many good games to play that waiting an extra month isn't the end of the world.
I agree. It looks like similar big update "after island" (I guess) when some parts of upgraded ship were unaccessible.

3.80 star(s) 124 Votes