JeffTheGreat

Apr 5, 2018
I play this game not knowing that i need to play Chapter 1 first because i play with my old save ( like a month old ) so i don't remember that but this is a Good game i love it time to play Chapter 1

Reactions: ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
how did you get this ending of chapter2 ?? i did not see it.
can you tell me what you did from day 54 - day 55 to get this ending ??
It's a brand new ending for Chapter 2. It's been released to patrons only so far. Just a few lines and 2 renders to "finish" the chapter.

Last edited:
Reactions: TGI Games

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
How to complete Am I sick?#1 3'rd star ?
It should automatically happen the first time you play the event if I remember right. It sounds like a minor bug, if you upload your save this could be confirmed. The star doesn't have any extra render content attached to it (so no render, just dialogue). So it is safe to ignore it not being active.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Heavens above! How the hell this Dev thinks that the MC is going to cure his addiction, with those horny gorgeous girls around... perhaps, by unloading his balls until they dry perpetually. :eek:
it's going to be "hard" to cure his addiciton, but I think that with the help of all those beautiful girls they can "beat it" together.

Reactions: ThL and rKnight

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
2019-10-26_033848_www.patreon.com.png
Last news : Chapter 3 release date actually unknown but is to be published at a later date - on "TBA" ???
- its not a bank, no cloud or IT-company and not "The Tennessee Bar Association and TBA Member Insurance " :LOL:
(some results when googled for it - me such a dummy:eek: - ) :ROFLMAO:
- to be or not to be (Shakespear? that´s the question) announced:ROFLMAO: if there will be a link ?
And Susan will handle the wistleblower :ROFLMAO: for shure f_0001ae.gif

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
It should automatically happen the first time you play the event if I remember right. It sounds like a minor bug, if you upload your save this could be confirmed. The star doesn't have any extra render content attached to it (so no render, just dialogue). So it is safe to ignore it not being active.
You just need to tell Rachel that you are sick. If you completed the event and have the other stars it's probably a minor bug

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
View attachment 440789
Last news : Chapter 3 release date actually unknown but is to be published at a later date - on "TBA" ???
- its not a bank, no cloud or IT-company and not "The Tennessee Bar Association and TBA Member Insurance " :LOL:
(some results when googled for it - me such a dummy:eek: - ) :ROFLMAO:
- to be or not to be (Shakespear? that´s the question) announced:ROFLMAO: if there will be a link ?
And Susan will handle the wistleblower :ROFLMAO: for shure View attachment 440802
Maybe I fail to understand what you are trying to tell us, but if it's the meaning of "TBA", I would go with "to be announced".

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Maybe I fail to understand what you are trying to tell us, but if it's the meaning of "TBA", I would go with "to be announced".
Right (y) and thy for your help.
That´s what allthough was the end result of my researches too.;)

I liked to make a little joke :LOL: about the mistery when and where the next release could be found and about an exact downloadable ("on TBA") URL.
This Jedi has a special kind of humor please don´t take it too serious. :LOL:
The idea behind my post was (may be) to provocate an answer about date and link for the next release from some one who knows more about this.:sneaky:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Right (y) and thy for your help.
That´s what allthough was the end result of my researches too.;)

I liked to make a little joke :LOL: about the mistery when and where the next release could be found and about an exact downloadable ("on TBA") URL.
This Jedi has a special kind of humor please don´t take it too serious. :LOL:
The idea behind my post was (may be) to provocate an answer about date and link for the next release from some one who knows more about this.:sneaky:
Nothing new as far as "TBA" is concerned ;). From yesterday's previews TheGary is on track but, as for the "Island" chapter, a whole set of new locations and characters takes time to insert in the gameflow. So he's playing it safe and warns us to expect some delay. Once again, based on the "Island", it's probably more a matter of days that week(s)

Last edited:
May 25, 2017
Nothing new as far as "TBA" is concerned ;). From yesterday's previews TheGary is on track but, as for the "Island" chapter, a whole set of new locations and characters takes time to insert in the gameflow. So he's playing it safe and warns us to expect some delay. Once again, based on the "Island", it's probably more a matter of days that week(s)
So, I'm gone for a month and all hell breaks loose - new characters, new locations, release delays... ThL, so much for keeping TheGary on his toes, huh? Good job on picking up my slack with the WT though. ;)

• Wow
Reactions: TheGary

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hello what must i do for New Live#3 the last star? Thanks
Punish Amy when Chloe has a pending punishment
1) Discourage Chloe so that she must be punished
2) Punish Amy when she has obedience 4+. It does not matter if the punishment is deserved or not. Choose level 4 punishment

Last edited:
Reactions: Grollum

Lestar669

Oct 6, 2019
stuck at 99% missing the "catch rachel masturbating in public" from Ascension #3 (been checking everyday everywhere and i'm on day 110 now i can't trigger it) if anyone got any clue i'm all aware

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
stuck at 99% missing the "catch rachel masturbating in public" from Ascension #3 (been checking everyday everywhere and i'm on day 110 now i can't trigger it) if anyone got any clue i'm all aware
You can catch her by the pool at night (00.00-03.00), it's random but it happens I'd say at least 2-3 times a week

Reactions: TGI Games
3.80 star(s) 124 Votes